[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Whoa, TW actually gave JH a deadline - she has one week? Or what? What is he gonna do? Pfffttttt...
@nikkij - Doesn't it seem odd that not once has TW suggested they move away from cold castle? He's never even brought it up! 
I'm dying for subs to be complete. :))

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tessieroo said: Anyone besides me feeling a disconnect with the conversations between TW/JH and FIL/HJ? None of them have mentioned HJ being beaten/abused to the point of losing a baby...nor have they mentioned all of TJ's illegitimate children - not once. Instead, we get both TW and JH saying they're "bewildered" at HJ's divorce demands. And TW telling JH "Mother is waiting for you"????? Are you kidding me? I'm getting really frustrated with the poor writing - none of them say what they mean. 
I guess those reasons aren't good enough for HJ to demand a divorce? /:) 

I am still waiting for all the subs to be done - the last time I check on VIKI, it was 60%.  Thank you to @sexydolcevita and all the hard working subbers.  Without them, I'll be so frustrated. 

After reading the recaps, this eps and the last one, these are two I have been waiting for - I have been rooting for HJ, she did her homework and man, the FIL is really scare of her.  He was trying to bullied her at the beginning but now that he weights on all  his loses, I was not surprise when he told TJ to go to prison.   The MIL have not heard yet but she will have a major heart attack when she finds out and you know what, I will be like "really". 

I was thinking this morning, 4 ladies and their different backgrounds and matters.  HJ and Eun Hee now going through with their divorces.  I really think JH will either file for divorce or just leave TW.  When she does, there will be firework in the air because that is the best thing for her.  She doesn't have to suffer working/living in the ice castle.  JS will probably will just divorce the in-laws.  Geez, rotten spoiled parents.

Subs are 96% on ViKi! 
http://www.viki.com/videos/1016714v-goddess-of-marriage-episode-28

LOL, @kaciemom - I agree. I've been throwing things in frustration at TW, JH, even Eu Nee for not saying what they should or just agreeing. I've given up on TW, he no longer has an ounce of sympathy from me. [-(  And it still blows my mind that none of them bring up TJ beating HJ.  :|  I guess that's no big deal to these people? Like evil MIL said "I'm suffocating here".  =)) I'm actually hoping HJ helps put evil MIL in jail. *kekeke* 

You know I am a very impatient person and now I have to wait 7 yes 7 more days before I find out what else is going on with this drama.  1) I know the MIL will have a heart attack when the FIL tells her what he is planning to do with TJ.  This part I cannot wait.   >:)   2) More disclosure on the hidden lies that is going on in the Kang family hidden secrets.  3) Will JH really go home with TW or will she just go to her Dad out in the orchard?  4) Will the grandmother really accept this rush marriage?  5) Will Eun Hee go through with her divorce from Michael Noh? 

I am so glad we are seeing closure to this drama.  I did not mentioned HW/SK - I really think in my gut that SK will let HW go but I don't know.  Have a great week all.

So, what are they planning with that MJ girl?  Are they planning to show her to actually have some substance and really start liking that poor guy YeSol, or what?  The grandmother seems to know that she is a bit of a fake, but is going along with it?  Is something going to happen, to make her truly like the guy.  With the overabundance of bad marriages in this drama, yet another marriage without love is not what anybody wants to see!

insomnia.gif   I can't believe what TW says to JH at the river. Didn't he once say it didn't matter if she loved him or not, it only mattered that he loved her? (course we all knew he was lying) He's back to doing what he did at the beginning - trying to force JH to love him. It doesn't work that way - you can't force someone to love you! And he thinks all he needs to do is apologize for his mother? It's pretty clear TW doesn't respect JH nor does he trust her words - her not wanting to return to cold castle has absolutely nothing to do with HW. JH needs to run. eekout.gif I swear, if she goes back to that house for any reason - this writer will go on my list of "do not watch" dramas. Even her sister was trying to tell her to suck it up and go back because that "household is in such an uproar"  WTF? Picture_380.gif

Thaila said: When I was watching ep 26 and MIL was telling TW that JH should go back home because the house is a mess, I couldnt believe he didnt say anything. It is crazy how his mom can still be unfair to JH, the house is a mess because of her son, he is the only one she should get mad. I am waiting for the day her beloved son is going to jail.

Some of the best dialog, in any drama, has been in the recent episodes.  And, the best of the best was Eun Hee's conversation with scrunch-faced philandering husband, at the bbq eatery, in ep 28.  What she said about women's perspective was excellent.

I'm no longer worry about Eun Hee going soft-hearted and returning to scrunch-faced.  That was the finale of their relationship.  Now, she will proceed with the divorce.  =D>

It's amazing, regardless of wealth and social standing, that both JS' MIL and JH's MIL has the same standard and values.  Their bio-child is never at fault. They will always blame it on the other party, regardless of how illogical or absurd they sound.  They will always defend and protect their own child, even if, in their heart, they know their child is the one who has done wrong. 

Lest, anyone thinks these two mothers are not real, they are real.  Although, I haven't encounter their type for a long time.   In my last encounter with a woman like them, I commented to my elders about the absurdity of her defensive statements, which produced the explanation that 'it is just a mother protecting and defending her child'.  At which point, I said, with a smile, loud enough for all to hear, "Oh, so that's why her son doesn't know right from wrong! Whoa, that must make it hard for him be an adult.  Wonder how he's doing at work?"  (Guy could hardly get a job and never could hold one for long.) None of my elders replied to my comment.  And, she must have overheard me because she shut up.  >:P

As for MIL's phone conversation with JH and calling her dim-witted, here's how I would have replied to MIL:  "I'm too dim-witted to serve anyone, especially someone of your high standards. Annyeong." >:P

I just watched the last ep and I have to agree NSM was soo pretty when she met SK and HW. I think she will go back to her MIL's house soon. TW will pressure her even more if TJ really goes to jail. I think he is so jealous of HW that he wont care about JH's feelings as long as she is next to him and far from HW. I felt bad when SK was crying in the end, HW really got affected by seeing JH, I think there is no future for both of them either. I can't wait for next week, I think HJ has more evidence against Kang family than we know, her last scene when she was with the prosecutor on the phone, I don't know but she was smiling. I wonder now if her story with her first love is over, I actually wanted to see her with him in the end. :)

jayakris said: Thaila said: When I was watching ep 26 and MIL was telling TW that JH should go back home because the house is a mess, I couldnt believe he didnt say anything. It is crazy how his mom can still be unfair to JH, the house is a mess because of her son, he is the only one she should get mad. I am waiting for the day her beloved son is going to jail.

I think hj is out to protect her children and that means putting the kangs on the dirt and off their high horse. Hw/jh is still end game and it will be like a thai drama in which they hug at the end and then roll the credits. Tw is about to become humiliated at work because of his brother. I love the fact that fil is scared to death of hj. He and mil thought she would be a push over but he got something coming and he sees that. He is going to force tj to prison because he knows hj has the goods that could destroy all of the kangs.

Now, I ship Hw/Sk much more than Hw/Jh since JH got married. Its fine to worry JH as friend but its too much if Hw too affected just because they met incidentally at the bridal shop.

Beside that, Hw have Sk now which is so loveable. She is listening to her mom (in a good way of course) and understand Hw more than Tw to Jh.
SK different from other spoiled rich family daughter.

What Hw must concern is Sk mom and to deal with it, instead to think about Jh all the time.

Its sucked to see Sk crying and hope more scenes between Hw & Sk.

HW's love for JH is runs deep!! His demeanor, his body language, and his eyes says it all! It must be torture for HW...he's really trying to move on but his heart stops him all the time! So sad....and SK you got the answer to your question at the lake...the pebble is still in HW's heart. I'm hurting for you as well... =((

Isn't the title "Goddess of Marriage" such a misnomer? The only one who has some normalcy in her marriage is JS. Just look:

JH/TW - fail! HJ/TJ - fail! EH/SS - fail! FIL/MIL - fail! MJ's upcoming marriage- set to fail! (if she is pretending to love her what's-his-name-fiance). HW/SK impending marriage - also set to fail since only JH occupies his heart!

If nothing goes right for all these couples, the title of this drama should be "Goddess of Divorce".

I hope the writer will quickly move on JH's divorce from TW to her subsequent marriage to HW - AND show us how blissful a JH/HW coupling can be... then that title GOM will really mean something and we can spazz and ooooh and aaaah all we want when we see their ecstatic moments together.

Writer-nim, are you reading this?

Archived