[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ziimblu

Will have to marathon the episodes soonEST!  Will miss the cast, especially KHJ, who remains  "dragi JiHoo"  to me. 

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Song Jae Rim, "I Was Happy To Be In Inspiring Generation"

Actor Song Jae Rim described his feelings ending "Inspiring Generation".

On April 3rd, Song jae Rim who was acting in the role of Mo Il Wha in KBS 2TV "Inspiring Generation" revealed his feelings.

In the drama "Inspiring Generation" Song Jae Rim attracts attention of the viewers with great looks and a mysterious vibe and drew in viewers and his detailed action and fancy action was something he perfected to show his great presence.

Song Jae Rim said, "As Mo Il Wha and as Song Jae Rim, I was happy to be with viewers and the people on set.  It was a cold winter but a warm "Inspiring Generation." Thank you for loving the drama" showing her appreciation for viewers.

Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim who let her name be known through "Inspiring Generation" will be in the movie "Tunnel 3D", a horror thriller of director Park Kyu Taek and will be on the big screen.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both;"'Inspiring Generation" Ends, Happy To Be Mo Il Wha

inspiring-generation-ends-happy-to-be-mo

Actor Song Jae Rim delivered his remarks about "Inspiring Generation."

On April 3rd, KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Inspiring Generation" kept its place in first place and made a landmark ending with its ratings.

On April 4th, through her management company SM C&C, Song Jae Rim said, "As Mo Il Wha and Song Jae Rim, I was happy to be with others on the scene and the viewers" as she delivered her remarks.

At this, Song Jae Rim said, "It was a cold winter but a warm "Inspiring Generation." Thank you all for loving "Inspiring Generation" and showed their appreciativeness for viewers.

In "Inspiring Generation" Song Jae Rim plays the role of Mo Il Wha, the greatest skilled person who controls Dan Dong and showed his presence through great positive reviews.

Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim will be starring in the horror thriller movie of Park Kyu Taek, "Tunnel 3D" that will be released this summer.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

[news] Inspiring Generation's Kim Hyun Joong action and acting compliments

[A little lost returning from Shin Jung Tae to Kim Hyun Joong within a day, feeling unrealistic, despite it's just an acting character, but it's still difficult to withdraw from the character easily].
Although KBS drama [inspiring Generation : Birth of a God of Fighter] last episode had concluded, but actor Kim Hyun Joong still has feelings of [not ended yet].
At the same time he also expressed that he will come back as a singer presenting even manlier image on stage. [skipped. talks about previous drama characters and IG story background] Scripted based on the legendary fighter "Kim Du Han" story, received rave reviews through excellent acting of character Shin Jung Tae. Kim Hyun Joong expressed [i've done all I can, put in all my best even to the last recording].
Although there's many twists and turns of events, changed of scriptwriter, appearance fees and salary of staff unpaid, even halt of filming. Kim Hyun Joong said [No one was shaken at that time, everybody has feelings for the drama and wished to complete it successfully].
(talks about YWCFTS n rating battle with Three Days) HJ:[Frankly, didn't win in the battle with YWCFTS. But didn't think of it like that (not bother about win-lose), am just considering the character I'm acting as].
Last episode recorded a rating of 12.3%, topping as champion among the rest that airs at the same timeslot. Played a character that is familiar to the middle-aged and elderly people, shaken off the image of an idol singer and handsome star.
Next year will be 30 years old, planning to enlist into army, will go through same life as others (referring to army enlistment), hope it will be a period where I can relook into myself. 
Source: imgsrc baidu forum | Yonhap newsTranslation: Twitter@501wangja

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Photo] Kim Hyun Joong Talks ′The Age of Feeling′ with eNEWS41236388.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong takes a break from filming to enjoy the spring weather

Kim Hyun Joong, who currently stars in drama The Age of Feeling, posed for a few photos before sitting down for an interview with eNEWS at an undisclosed cafe in Seoul′s Samcheong-dong on April 4.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min @enews | April 7 2014 

33246224.jpg
77819142.jpg10316169.jpg
84534147.jpg
92796248.jpg
71719956.jpg

KHJ interview
Kim Hyun Jonng:
once accidentally called 'Gaya' during tearful kiss scene with OR (ep 7?) & ruined atmosphere. Felt sorry & msg 'I'm really sorry' to JSY

Kim Hyun Joong: I like women with style like Ok Ryeon who's like a "puppy". I tend to feel intimidated by women who are too strong. Thinks Jin Se Yeon is pretty, likes su hyang's personality.

Kim Hyun Joong revealed that his view about women changed because of IG.

Previously, I had to meet a women that I like first, but I like Kim Ok Ryeon in IG who only looks at me and treats me well. There's no reason to dislike (a woman who likes me & good to me).

Credit: @wangziqi1 and @AlienPrinceKHJ on Twitter.

-----------

hahahahaha! Babo

KHJ is so clueless. I think I read a while ago that something similar happened with one of his girlfriends too. :))

PS. Well at least now we know he has the phone number of JSY in your contacts

;))

[interview] Kim Hyun Joong compares his action scenes with Park Yu Chun's action scenes

Kim Hyun Joong highly complimented Park Yu Chun's acting in 'Three Days'.

Kim Hyun Joong recently had an interview at a café that is located in Samcheong-dong0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4Seoul, and talked about the action scenes that he showed in KBS 2TV drama 'Inspiring Generation' and actions that Park Yu Chun is showing in SBS drama 'Three Days'156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

Kim Hyun Joong told that he watched 'Three Days,' and said0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 "I was very curious about Yu Chun's acting, because I learn many things while watching others156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 I did not watch every single episode, but I saw a few156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598"

He went on, "I watched his action scenes0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 and I could feel a huge sense of moderation in his actions. That might be because Yu Chun is casting as a professional bodyguard0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 and I casted as a gangster."

Kim Hyun Joong and Park Yu Chun both debuted as idol stars first0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 and they are each casting in 'Inspiring Generation' and 'Three Days' as Shin Jung Tae and Han Tae Kyung.

While talking about the difference between his action scenes and Park Yu Chun's action scenes0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 he told that the biggest difference is the sense of moderation.

He said0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 "Actions in 'Inspiring Generation' are fights for survival. Bare fists were the only weapons that gangs of 1930's had156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 On the other hand, 'Three Days' is a much modern drama156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598"

As the reporter asked him what BigBang's TOP, who is a well known friend of Kim Hyun Joong0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 said, he said0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 "We don't talk much about our works. We just talk about where to drink0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 and when we get to drink together, we don't talk as much156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 We just keep drinking. Both of us aren't as talkative0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 and I don't think that we are even interested in each other's works."

Kim Hyun Joong went on0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 "I think TOP started shooting a new film recently, and I hope the film would become a big hit156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598"

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong will start getting ready for his next work after taking a bit of break

credit hikpop

Guest united06

Episode 23 graphics ~
image-8EDF_53429F48.jpg

image-CF67_53429F48.jpg

image-B67C_53429F48.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team
English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Age of Feeling English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8034-age-of-feeling-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

djappleblush said:

pandavin

said: Yes youre right @haera

Soo Ok was OR first love, he's patriotic. And OR was JT first love. After SO dies OR become a singer and also patriotic. She met again with JT and start fall in love

. The actor who played SO not KJW but I think after they cast KJW-JSY, they change the story. SO become double agent. And when the drama start, the story change again, I think KJW was give up because of that. Maybe he's character has too many change than before and doesnt make sense for him. So he choose to quit. Actually I think in every verse OR will be died. Its hard to sure that she still alive when you become patriotic.

[Translations] KHJ's various MEDIA news interviews:
cr: @wangziqi
1) [interview] KHJ says he wont act in 'my love from the star' even if he receive the offer. He doesn't like sci-fi themes. He couldnt understand Do Min Jun's superpowers.
2) KHJ went to eat at canteen, he was recognized by drunk uncles. And they gave KHJ encouragement.
3) KHJ says that his upcoming album will the last of him as a dancer-singer.
4) KHJ says he wont have much activities as singer after army service. He wants to try composing and perform on a smaller scale.
5) KHJ plans to make a comeback in Korea in June with 4th mini album.
6) KHJ says he will embark on a WORLD TOUR starting on 28th June in Korea. Before that he would be promoting for his album in Korea.
7) KHJ says he wants to learn English, because English is needed more often. But he says he doesnt have much brain for language. Lol
8) When asked if he wants to act in foreign dramas. KHJ honestly replied no.
9) KHJ doesnt want to act in those voice dubbing dramas, he said he doesnt want to take up jobs for the money.
10) He also thinks that since he doesnt even understand or speak that language well, it will be problematic to act in foreign dramas. Even if that means more popularity and $$$.
11) KHJ "when filming the scene where he hugged ok-ryeon &cried. NG-ed and destroyed the atmosphere as he accidentally called out Gaya instead" For this, he messaged Seyeon to apologise.
12) KHJ likes girls who are like a puppy, would be scared if the girl is too strong. thinks Se Yeon is pretty, likes Soo Hyang's personality.

[Translations] KHJ's various MEDIA news interviews:
cr: @AlienPrinceKHJ
1) Hyun Joong: Starting fr June 28, I'll embark on a world tour starting fr Korea. Visited countries not yet confirmed, but seems it'll be quite a lot.
2) HJ: is going for a trip to Jeju Island with BaeYongJun, planning to enjoy scuba diving & riding bike. He wants to teach scuba diving to BYJ.
3) HJ: It still hasnt hit me that 'Inspiring Generation' has ended. I was greatly immersed & isnt easy to send SJT off, I feel down. I really like SJT, I was obsessed.
4) HJ revealed that his view about women changed because of IG.
"Previously, I had to meet a women that I like first, but..
...I like Kim Ok Ryeon in 'Inspiring Generation' who only looks at me and treats me well. There's no reason to dislike (a woman who likes me & good to me)."

5) HJ once accidentally called 'Gaya' during tearful kiss scene with OR (ep 7?) & ruined atmosphere. Felt sorry & messaged 'I'm really sorry' to Jin SeYeon
6) HJ: I like women with style like Ok Ryeon who's like a "puppy". I tend to feel intimidated by women who are too strong.
7) Why HJ receives compliments from others,"is it because I just live without causing harm & don't lie about my feelings?"

"He talked about text messaging Lim Soo Hyang after the end of IG. He find it hard to mentally get that IG is over and Lim also had the same thoughts...she was reading the last script when he texted her."

Kim Hyun Joong about
OkRyeon !
...I like Kim Ok Ryeon in 'Inspiring Generation' who only looks at me and treats me well. There's no reason to dislike (a woman who likes me & good to me)."

http://youtu.be/0OhHzndb1Oc

English Translations ~KHJ interview

[Q: Do you like that Jung Tae didn't end up with Gaya or Ok Ryeon and live alone at the end?]
HJ: I really like it. Because he didn't end up with anyone it felt more bittersweet. Sirasoni (the character he's based on) originally has a very strong image of being lonely and lived a lonely life. Seems like the the character was directed based on the original.

[Q: Sirasoni is a lonely character but what about the person Kim Hyun Joong?]
HJ: I'm never lonely (laugh). I always try to enjoy my life. I like to meet my friends, eat and drink, and meet people. I have a lonely profession but because there are friends I become reassured. When it feels difficult & lonely, people who look after me and help me are my friends.

[Q: Shin Jung Tae is loved by both Ok Ryeon & Gaya. If it's in real life who will you choose?]
HJ: Ok Ryeon. Gaya is a good person but she's strong (laugh). Seems like I'll be in big trouble if we go out/date. When I was acting, I think a person like Ok Ryeon seems better. With Gaya, I have a love & hate relationship to each other. I don't want a love & hate relationship because it feels scary..

:x

[Trans: KHJ’s interview - Kim Hyun Joong, A Man With Surprises (1)]

Q: It's a tough journey. How do you feel about 'Inspiring Generation' for the past 3 months?

A: The 3 months was as if one year. (laughs) 'Inspiring Generation' started its production since June last year. I was (always)contemplating how should I bring out the character of 'Shin Jeong-tae' throughout the 10 months. Although there were tough times during the timing, it ended perfectly thanks to the love and supports from the viewers.

----

Q: There were quite a few characters that left a deep impression. How did you able to adapt to that?

A: Every scene was shot with 100% effort. The best was given for every moment/shots. If I couldn't receive a positive approval, I will accept the fact that I might not have done enough yet.

----

Q: There were concerns on the comparison between you and the top actors, but your crying scenes in the early-mid part of the drama have wiped out the concerns.

A: I did cry a lot during the crying scenes, but it’s a little pity if the focus of acting skills was only zooming into those scenes. In fact, a lot of emotions that were as much as crying scenes, were put into angry scenes, funny scenes and even sad scenes. It was up to the point that I contemplated on how should I hold a spoon during acting. I’ve always tried my best to imagine the scenario whenever I received the script. When I looked at the father’s (Shin Yeong-chul) picture, I imagined how his life and actions would be. I’ve also tried to imagine the little habits that Chung-ah have when looking at her picture, and even tried the speech intonation I (as Shin Jeong-tae) when speaking to her. Perhaps I was always thinking about all these, I even dreamed about ‘Inspiring Generation’. When I was napping for around 2-3 hours, I dreamed about Shin I-chi and Wang Baek-san chasing after me. (laughs) Then I realised ‘I’ve really fallen for IG’.

----

Q: Have you ever thought you could erase the clear image you’ve got in the long run from KBS2 ‘Boys Over Flower’ through ‘Inspiring Generation’?

A: I’ve never thought of breaking the ‘flower boy’ image. The ‘image’ choice belongs to the viewers, isn’t it? However I think there is a limitation in which acting skills can reach in romantic comedy genre. It was one of the reason why I chose a more manly period drama so I make a turning point through my acting skills. As much as the preparation was done, in order to express the right emotions of the characters, I think it’s best to choose the right character (first that suits yourself).

----

Q: There were positive feedbacks on your acting skills, including your action scenes. It wasn’t easy to try action scenes for the first time.

A: I attended action schools for a few days, but I haven’t practiced a lot. I learned martial acting and there’s a line that I can still remember very well, ‘Action is not about synchronicity, it’s emotions’. It feels a whole lot different when you were fighting against a stranger and someone you loved. The latter one consists of a more complex actions and emotions. ‘Inspiring Generation’ have changed a big part of my mindset on martial acting.

----

Q: Are you personally satisfied with the production this time? Have you gained any meaningful experiences?

A: The feedbacks were more than what I was expecting. But I think it could have been better. I will not stop here nor will I choose to act a character that is similar to ‘Shin Jeong-tae’. Instead, I will show something that is beyond what I have achieved now. Since there is no endpoint to martial arts, I will continue and show something different in the future.

Q: From the change of scriptwriter and the production cost scandal, it was quite an interference to the broadcast of ‘Inspiring Generation’. Were you affected by it?

A: I had a hard time too but I did not have any dissatisfaction about it since I was one of the lead cast, I have to continue with the filming. I have to prepare to bring out the best for the scene even if I have no more than 5 minutes to memorise the script. So I wasn’t really affected by changing of the scriptwriter. A part of me had become one with ‘Shin Jeong-tae’, so almost everything I do was to bring the best of the character. Besides, there was a good collaboration between the casts. To be able to make a production up to this standard under such condition, the casts deserve large credits. Everyone were able to focus, no matter during filming or off filming.

----

Q: Although it was said after filming, ‘Although it was a 150million KRW mass production, the viewerships ratings were just so-so’. And ‘Inspiring Generation’ was highly anticipated by outsiders from the start. It’s another task for you to shake off this burden.

A: I don’t know how I should say this, but I did not feel any burden. When it comes to ‘Kim Hyun-Joong’, it’s surely thrilling & nervous. However I was ‘Shin Jeong-tae’, not ‘Kim Hyun-Joong’ in ‘Inspiring Generation’. It was also a reason why tears fell naturally when Jeong Jae-hwa (Kim Seong-oh) and the Bangsamtong’s people kneeled before me. Rather than feeling stressed towards the expectations for the drama, I felt sorry for the people together with me whom I cannot protect. Whether it’s the cast or the factors beyond the production.

----

Q: You have experience in acting from modern drama to period drama throughout your short acting journey. What do you think that matches you between the two?

A: To be honest, it was hard filming for a period drama. (laughs) Because we had to play a lot with the intonation and moves. It was hard to express your emotions in a limited area. On the other hand, if I were to point out a good point about period drama, it’s going to be ‘stepping into the past through acting’. If ‘time machine’ really does exist, wouldn’t it be ‘period drama’? The historical sentiments, culture and incidents that I wanted to feel so real. I’ve felt/learned a lot of things from ‘Inspiring Generation’. For example, ‘So 1930 era was such a depressing era’, ‘The only way to protect your family was only through fighting’, ‘Without handphones (text messages), there’s no misunderstanding’. (laughs)

----

Q: The steady fandom since your days as a singer idol seemed to have become more solid while you were engaged in both activities. Have you have any thoughts of expanding your acting career overseas?

A: I don’t know, honestly. Even with dubbings and subtitles, I think there ought to have problems if I’m filming just because of my popularity, using a language I do not know. No matter what, I do not want to do it just because of the money value. I’m the type whom I will not do anything that I am not confident in. Although I wanted to learn foreign language, but it’ll not be Japanese or Chinese. It’s likely to be English since it’s a more widely used language. I’m not a person who can absorb a variety of languages well. (laughs)

----

Q: Then what do you think about ‘actor Lee Byung-hun’? He’s one of the very few Korean stars who officially entered Hollywood.

A: Ah, I really respected him. If you watched his acting, it seemed as if he’s a native(English) speaking in mother tongue language. An acting skills whom he did research on the proper language pronunciation alongside with the sentiments it brings along. If I’m going to do this, I wanted to do it like that as well.

----

Q: You are a singer and actor to the public at the same time. Especially there are sayings that ‘There’s a lot of burden as an actor’. So how did you manage to balance between the two?

A: There are ups and downs for both singer and actor. Although I didn’t want to be outstanding on one career over another. (laughs) Rather than choosing what I should be doing, a lot more thoughts are need to be given when running the both activities at the same time. As I’m thinking about ‘Why can’t an idol-turned actor received appraisals for their acting skills?’, I came down with the conclusion that viewers weren’t expecting much about their acting skills, aside from the ‘misleading’ image they have (as an idol). No matter on which side, I think more time is needed to be given for viewers to forget about the image. So I think I’m going on a tour as a singer for a while.

----

Q: You made your first turning point via ‘Inspiring Generation’. And you have also reached the ‘important age’ of an actor. Have you got any plans ahead?

A: I want to try a beautiful melodrama as an actor. For a romantic comedy, it’s ‘Wherever there’s wind, I’m able to go travel freely’ (Kim Hyun-joong used his famous line from Boys Over Flowers and said ‘Isn’t that line referring to a kite?’. But for this famous quote, I don’t think it’s still usable in the next century. (laughs) Just like the previous quote, there are many lines that do not quite make sense. Since melodramas are more related to our daily lives, I want to focus more on that.

----

Q: What do you think as a man who reached 29 this year.There are many things you should think of now.

A: I’m planning to enlist next year. To be honest, I’ve postponed the date of enlistment so I’ll make it a memorable one. In other words, before I enlist, I’ve done everything I wish I could do. With no regrets, with no worries. (laughs) Maybe I’m afraid I will forget about it (things he wish to do), so instead of worrying about it, I bring along the the memories of myself (accomplishing the things he wished to do) into the army. After I come back, I’m going to show a more steady acting skills, more band-liked music of different style as compared to now, in order to repay fans. Also displaying a more diverse personality as a public figure, as well as keeping the profile as low as possible. *laughs* (P/S: meaning less public criticism and less scandals).

cr. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1ad2p

slaura83 said:

English Translations ~KHJ interview

[Q: Do you like that Jung Tae didn't end up with Gaya or Ok Ryeon and live alone at the end?]
HJ: I really like it. Because he didn't end up with anyone it felt more bittersweet. Sirasoni (the character he's based on) originally has a very strong image of being lonely and lived a lonely life. Seems like the the character was directed based on the original.

[Q: Sirasoni is a lonely character but what about the person Kim Hyun Joong?]
HJ: I'm never lonely (laugh). I always try to enjoy my life. I like to meet my friends, eat and drink, and meet people. I have a lonely profession but because there are friends I become reassured. When it feels difficult & lonely, people who look after me and help me are my friends.

[Q: Shin Jung Tae is loved by both Ok Ryeon & Gaya. If it's in real life who will you choose?]
HJ: Ok Ryeon. Gaya is a good person but she's strong (laugh). Seems like I'll be in big trouble if we go out/date. When I was acting, I think a person like Ok Ryeon seems better. With Gaya, I have a love & hate relationship to each other. I don't want a love & hate relationship because it feels scary..

:x

LOLOL.... HJ's till obsessed wif JT..

ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ ♥♥♥ ,..

Aha..so he loves OR more? I Know Ryt..ƗƚεƗƚεƗƚε :D who won't?

Me too, doesn't wanna have love-hate relationship cz dat's so scary....

Love is Love... ;)

Archived