[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

Kim Sung Oh as Jung Jae Hwa's last message for 'Inspiring Generation'credit Inspired Age FB Page

"The time has come but it feels like it's not ending yet. I was happy living as the 'Nice Guy' Jung Jae Hwa even for a short time. Even though I was busy shooting for a drama and movie, I was able to withstand it because of the love that the viewers gave me. I'm thanking all of you who gave support and I'll be greeting you again with my next project."

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Jae Rim interview. Talks about Kim Hyun Joong.

credit Inspired Age FB Page

"The action scene with Kim Hyun Joong was one of the best executed. He is my best opponent. Kim Hyun Joong and I suit best as rivals. Our style is to hit in reality when we were asked to. So when we were hitting each other, I felt comfortable. I also did one of the most difficult scene with Kim Hyun Joong. We did it perfectly despite we shot it during cold day.

twitter@AlienPrinceKHJ

HJ: The drama script usually came out on Friday every week and I usually read the script on bed. But since the drama has ended, I have nothing to do and I can't sleep until 3 am. It feels strange. I was curious about the others so I send a text to Soo Hyang and she said, 'I'm reading the script.' So I thought, 'ah, so the others are also feeling the same way.'

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[interview] Kim Hyun Joong Plans on Enlisting in the Army Next Year
Recently having starred in a drama as the lead actor, Kim Hyun Joong shared his plans to enlist in the army.

Attending an interview for KBS 2TV’s The Age of Feeling in a café near Samcheong-dong, Kim Hyun Joong revealed, “I’m planning to enlist in the army when I turn 30.”

“I should be enlisting soon since I’ll be in level 1. Some people might not be so fond of the fact that I’m enlisting so late. It’s because of my career as an entertainer, but I still want to apologize. I was waiting for the right time and I will surely be enlisting now. I will be leaving early next year,” said Kim Hyun Joong.
63132002.jpg

He also shared his thoughts on turning 30. He said, “I think I will feel heaviness. I thought I’d get married when I’m 30. When I was 20 years old, 30 year olds seemed like real adults. But I don’t really have many thoughts right now. I’m still like a child. I think everyday would be the same even when I turn 30.”

Then when the reporters asked if his 30th year would be different since he will be in the army, Kim Hyun Joong laughed and said, “It’ll be good since they will feed me and let me sleep at the right time.”

“It will be a time to find Kim Hyun Joong. Living as an entertainer is very unstable. Even if you try not to care, you cling to the numbers, such as the viewership rating for dramas and rankings on music charts if you’re a singer. Sometimes I can’t sleep due to stress. I might think I have my both feet on the ground, but another part of my body that I cannot diagnose might be anxious. But I plan to put all that aside and spend some ordinary time like other people and find myself.”

[interview] Kim Hyun Joong Plans on Enlisting in the Army Next Year

Then what kind of thirties did Kim Hyun Joong dream of when he was in his twenties?

He answered, “I dreamed of a newly wed life. But I don’t think I can get married now. If I return from the army and take care of some business I would be past 35.”

“I used to really want to get married but now I don’t have the confidence,” continued Kim Hyun Joong. “Because I enjoy work too much. I’m not saying I don’t value family but I don’t think I can entirely devote myself to family. I would be too busy filming dramas, singing and holding concerts. I used to think that men in their thirties are old but that’s not true these days. Some even bloom after they turn 30. I hope that goes the same for me.”

63132004.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong turned into a loyal and manly fighter Shin Jung Tae in recently ended dramaThe Age of Feeling

“I really focused on The Age of Feeling. I had a lot of love for Shin Jung Tae as a character. I was almost obsessed. I did everything I could. I cannot put a price on my acting but I think I succeeded in showing as much as I can. I poured everything to the point where I wouldn’t have been able to film the 25th episode.”

Photo credit: Newsen | April 9 2014 | 
mwave Enews

I just want to congratulate KHJ for "Inspiring Generation" - as a comeback role, I think KHJ made the right choice and he suited this character well....absolutely..
As I watched each episode, I could see KHJ grow in his confidence and commitment to the role...It was very exciting, lots of action, and the rest of the cast....WOW....thank you so much, good support, good comraderie, good communication, everybody were synchronised from the beginning...
I want to thank KHJ for bringing Shin Jung Tae to the screen, excellent work, absolutely...
Continue to do great work, whatever choices and decisions you make in the future KHJ, thank you for your devotion to the fans, Blessings and good health to you always, absolutely....
KHJ FIGHTING!!!  =D> =D>

They maybe enemies in IG but i think they are forming a very nice bromance in real life..
presenting Shinichi and JungTae doing some scuba diving post inspiring Generation..

file.php?id=15355

@chodonghyuk: 스쿠버 다이빙전..현중이랑 ㅎㅎ
@4everhyun: Before scuba diving with Hyun Joong 

Kim Hyun Joong shares his thoughts on idol life and dating

Kim-Hyun-Joong_1397188566_af_org.jpg
Kim Hyun Joong sat down for an interview with Sports Seoul, which also happened to be on the day that Nichkhun and Tiffany went public with their relationship, making it inevitable that the veteran idol star would be asked to give his two cents on idols dating.
Kim Hyun Joong shared, "[The competition] was intense during my twenties. Ever since I started as an idol, there was no time to rest, and I wasn't able to date properly... I think the social conditions have changed a lot these days, so it feels new and different."
"I don't regret it even if it means not being able to date properly. Although it felt like an invasion of privacy at times, in order to become a singer, I was the only one selected out of 1 million people who auditioned and made my debut... I endured through it and thought that I should be happy for this very reason."
"If I were to become an idol again, I don't think I would be able to do it... Since idols are not considered as singers, in the U.S you think of *NSYNC as artists, but in our country and Japan, [the general public] does not consider idols as artists and their image is restricting."
"Idols can date too ,but I think at one point, we were brainwashed into thinking that idols can't date... Even if idols act, they have a disadvantage because of their idol background, and even if they buy a car, people make sarcastic remarks. I think there is that stereotype concerning idols... Although they are young, they are also human and should be acknowledged as people of this culture so it's unfortunate."
"I used to like girls who I liked [instead of the other way around], but as I did 'Generation of Youth', I thought for the first time that I can be swayed by a girl who treats me well... I felt it was nice to have a pretty girl who treats me and takes care of me well... Although I am the type to have to like a girl first to like her at all, as I observed Ok Ryun (Jin Se Yeon), I felt that I should marry this kind of girl."
CREDIT ALLKPOP

czakhareina

said:

Kim Hyun Joong shares his thoughts on idol life and dating

Kim Hyun Joong sat down for an interview with Sports Seoul, which also happened to be on the day that Nichkhun and Tiffany went public with their relationship, making it inevitable that the veteran idol star would be asked to give his two cents on idols dating.
Kim Hyun Joong shared, "[The competition] was intense during my twenties. Ever since I started as an idol, there was no time to rest, and I wasn't able to date properly... I think the social conditions have changed a lot these days, so it feels new and different."
"I don't regret it even if it means not being able to date properly. Although it felt like an invasion of privacy at times, in order to become a singer, I was the only one selected out of 1 million people who auditioned and made my debut... I endured through it and thought that I should be happy for this very reason."
"If I were to become an idol again, I don't think I would be able to do it... Since idols are not considered as singers, in the U.S you think of *NSYNC as artists, but in our country and Japan, [the general public] does not consider idols as artists and their image is restricting."
"Idols can date too ,but I think at one point, we were brainwashed into thinking that idols can't date... Even if idols act, they have a disadvantage because of their idol background, and even if they buy a car, people make sarcastic remarks. I think there is that stereotype concerning idols... Although they are young, they are also human and should be acknowledged as people of this culture so it's unfortunate."
"I used to like girls who I liked [instead of the other way around], but as I did 'Generation of Youth', I thought for the first time that I can be swayed by a girl who treats me well... I felt it was nice to have a pretty girl who treats me and takes care of me well... Although I am the type to have to like a girl first to like her at all, as I observed Ok Ryun (Jin Se Yeon), I felt that I should marry this kind of girl."
CREDIT ALLKPOP

I WONDER WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE A RE-RUN OF THIS DRAMA? LOL.
So early to dream about it. I miss our discussions and heated exchange of opinions, guys. Hahaha...... I really miss this drama and this thread I can't stop coming back to post and comment.
This is serious withdrawal symptoms. 

credit Twitter@501wangja: 
- CEO of the media company that Inspiring Generation Production Team is working with to bring the FM to China -> http://t.co/eEPL6BdMiE
- Kim Hyun Joong Inspiring Generation Fanmeeting in China (KHJ, ISH, YHM) 6/14 Shanghai, 7/5 Beijing.
- Official news on China's fanmeet will be announced on Monday through Kim Hyun Joong^^
- Inspiring Generation Production Team is working with Beijing Tianmei Hengyuan Cultural and Media Company to hold "Inspiring Generation - Kim Hyun Joong Fanmeeting" (Kim Hyun Joong, Im Soo Hyang, Yoon Hyun Min) on 14 June at Shanghai International Gymnastics Center and 5 July at Beijing Exhibition Centre. 
@感激时代剧组: 感激时代剧组与北京天美恒源文化传媒有限公司携手,于2014年6月14日 上海 国际体操中心,2014年7月05日 北京 北展 举办感激时代 金贤重粉丝见面会(金贤重,林秀香,尹贤敏)。

Credit: twitter@AlienPrinceKHJ
HJ: My closest friends always monitored IG. In early broadcast they gave comments & jokes such as "how was the filming for the kiss scene?" or "Jin Se Yeon is pretty", but from certain episode they asked "what will happen in the next episode?" and focused on the drama.I felt happy because it means that my closest friends, who know me the best, were immersed in the drama and forget about Kim Hyun Joong.
Bae Yong Jun hyung also always monitored it. On the last episode he sent me a message, "you've worked hard. I think you've improved a lot and I feel happy
HJ: During 6 months filming, I never once had a dream where KHJ appeared, it's always SJT. I feel proud to be so immersed even in my dreams.

[인터뷰] 김현중이 곧 '감격시대' 신정태…김현중의 10년 성장기
[interview] Kim Hyun Joong as Inspiring Generation’ Shin Jung Tae... Kim Hyun Joong's 10 years’ Growth Original Source: AJUNEWS Korean to Chinese Translation: @爱贤21度C from weiboChinese to English Translation: June from LovingKimHyunJoong

Part 1下个月发行新专辑后,为了和世界的饭见面进行世界巡演。今年出的专辑是作为dance歌手的最后一张专辑,并解释了说这句话的原因‘自己约定过到30岁为止消化dance舞曲’。 但是新闻最后又说是6月份发专辑,进行世界巡演。时间傻傻分不清楚After the release a new album next month, a world tour will be held to meet fans from all over the world. The album to be released this year will be the last album as a dance singer, and gave the reasons for such a statement, ‘had made an agreement with myself to take in dance music till 30 years of age’. However, it was stated at the end of the news that album will be released in June, and world tour too. Confused with the timing.
Part 2(脱离舞曲风格)饭可能会觉得舍不得,但是舞曲不太有意思了,所以决定摆脱了,哈哈。坦率的说其实我感觉自己没有跳舞和唱歌的才能。做了很多努力才取得了后天的结果,但是随着年纪的增长就很难展现出最佳状态,所以想在舞台上(累到)喘气之前画上句号(Breaking away from dance style) Fans may be reluctant, but dance music is not that interesting anymore, so I decided to break away from it, ha ha! Honestly speaking, I actually feel that I do not have the talent to dance and sing. Took a lot of effort in order to acquire what I have achieved, but as I grow older it will be difficult to present the best condition, so I want to put a full stop before I get tired and pant on the stage.
Part 32005年以男子组合SS501出道的金贤重不知不觉出道第10年了。‘长时间做这个工作和最初过度的热情投入是不同的’,并感慨‘我现在知道了自己是多么的爱这份工作’。‘10年前想象过现在的姿态,但是现在回想起来,性格也变得老实(稳重)了呢。精神上也感觉成长了很多。’Debuting with boy band SS501 in 2005, Kim Hyun Joong is in his 10th year of this business. ‘Doing this job for the long term is different from the initial over-enthusiasm’, he lamented ‘Now I know how much I love this job.’ ’10 years’ ago, I’d imagined how I’d look now, but in retrospect, my character has become honest (steady). Mentally, I feel I’d grown much too.'
Part 4想在唱歌和表演两方面都成功,但是这两个领域都是不容易攻克的。无论怎么练习都是没有结束的战争。从几千年前就开始有音乐和表演了不是吗?现在人们也继续在不知不觉地探索中,(探索?)对我们来说是必需的。这是我两方面任何一个都不能放弃的理由。 PS:所以不是放弃歌手,只是放弃舞曲风格。
Want to be successful in both singing and acting, but these two areas are not easy to conquer. No matter how much one practices, the battle continues with no end to the war. Music and performing arts have been around for thousands of years, haven’t they? Now people are still exploring them, (exploration?) is essential for us. This is the reason why I cannot give up either. PS: So not giving up being a singer, just giving up dance music.

Guest united06

Episode 24 END graphics ~
image-81AB_5349C8BC.jpg

image-A6D4_5349C8BC.jpg

image-8B56_5349C8BC.jpg

image-868D_5349C8BC.jpg

image-7E98_5349C8BC.jpg

image-5A10_5349C8E4.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team
English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Age of Feeling English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8034-age-of-feeling-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived