[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest minsun69

city hunter goes to high school, lead female who have a lot of rumour with the second lead, i wonder how this drama will turn out to be :o

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Jung Yong Hwa Takes on “Heirs” with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye
hazelnutthursdays April 15, 2013
Jung Yong Hwa Takes on “Heirs” with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

CNBlue leader, vocalist and guitarist Jung Yong Hwa puts on his acting hat once again. According to reports in local news agencies, the band member is set to take on a role in the new drama “Heirs,” which has previously announced other cast members Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

Local news agencies quoted an announcement from Jung Yong Hwa’s management agency, FNC Entertainment that confirmed his participation in the drama. 

“Heirs” will be the first time the idol is working in a drama with Lee Min Ho, and the third time with Park Shin Hye, who had been his co-star in his past dramas “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings.”

The forthcoming SBS drama is attracting early buzz for its behind-the-scenes team. It is written by scenarist Kim Eun Sook of “Lovers in Paris,” “Secret Garden” and“A Gentleman’s Dignity.” Kang Shin Hyo of “Tazza” and “Midas” directs.

“Heirs” is slated for broadcast in the second half of the year. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/15/jung-yong-hwa-takes-on-heirs-with-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye/

Now that I have calmed down...... (LOOOL) I'm gonna speak my honest opinions.... YONGSHIN needs to grow some BALLS tell the world that they're dating YONGSHIN shippers have the evidence, they match sometimes (in clothing) they're tweets are sometimes connected to each other, and we have that power to tell, they apparently own the same things or they borrowed from each other who the heck knows and not to mention they writes songs ABOUT each other there are soo many things to feed the rumors.... I think they have rings too but that could be false or true never know they could've gotten married privately... but yeah honest to say All I ever wanted was to have Park Shin Hye and Lee Hong Ki in a romantic comedy together I could totally see them making a comedy together!! I would probably laugh my butt off... the only rumor that's gonna die is the YongSeo rumors for sure!!! I'm so sad that people are going to choose to not check out Heirs because of YongShin' third collaboration but I am going to watch it because I love them and support their love and like I said before I am gonna curse that 2nd female lead to shreds!! LOL anyways Ranting.... (kkut) FINISHED LOLOLOL

at last a confirmation for Yong Hwa's side..this is what I've been waiting...awesome!..two handsome guys in 1 drama...I love LMH but with Yong Hwa in the picture ...i don't know..i don't want to choose between the two.. it will be hard...my heart will be broken if one will not have the girl..If only both will have the female lead...I don't ship MinHye or YongShin but I enjoy YAB days...so I will definitely watch this one...but lets see when the drama airs...Oh my! im so excited really! wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't want him to be 2nd  :((   :(( why ?????????????? 
You are beautiful again and to see him hurt again please noooo 
I love My YongHwa but please writer don't make him play the Miserable Lover  [-O<

Guest manka

i find out that Yong Hwa has a  disease  id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="background-image: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 1.6em; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: sans-serif;"Lovestruck

Being lovestruck means having mental and physical symptoms associated with falling in love: 'love-struck. It means to be hit by love...you are hit in your heart by the emotion of love'.[1]

Historically, being lovestruck has been viewed as a short-lived mental illness brought on by the intense changes associated with real deep, strong and close romantic loveAvicenna, a Persianpolymath, viewed obsession as the principal symptom and cause of romantic love sickness. This diagnosis has been out of favor since the humoral model was abandoned, and since the advent of modern scientific psychiatry.

cr . to wiki 

He is so much in love that doesnt notice anything around him 

:P

Guest reijaye

i really don't have any fond memories of any high school k-dramas that's why i'm disappointed...
BOF?? no comment!! :D
school 2013?? forever bitter by the bromance

and as far as i know the only korean dramas that has a college premise is Love Story in Harvard...

Guest julie721

Jung Yong Hwa 3rd collaboration with PSH? Well I don't care about the dating rumor, and if they really are dating in real life I will be happy supporting them. But in this drama, I just hope that JYH will not be the 2nd male lead or will be pairing with Shin Hye.. I hope that he'll get another actress as his pair. It's not that I have against Yongshin couple. But, it's kinda repeation if that happen again. And I really want to see something new, and I expect a lot from this drama.
I'd like to see Shin Hye acts with other actors, so does for Yong Hwa... I think experiencing acting with other actor can develop their capabilities..Just my two cents anyway.

j0j0l3

wrote:

»

Jung Yong Hwa 3rd collaboration with PSH? Well I don't care about the dating rumor, and if they really are dating in real life I will be happy supporting them. But in this drama, I just hope that JYH will not be the 2nd male lead or will be pairing with Shin Hye.. I hope that he'll get another actress as his pair. It's not that I have against Yongshin couple. But, it's kinda repeation if that happen again. And I really want to see something new, and I expect a lot from this drama.<br />

I'd like to see Shin Hye acts with other actors, so does for Yong Hwa... I think experiencing acting with other actor can develop their capabilities..Just my two cents anyway.