[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest cheroot

i do find some scenes slow paced... but there is something about the slowness that i find so mesmerizing.
and i never thought i'd be so hooked with a drama after best love... so hooked to even post a comment on the thread. lol
unofficial ost?http://youtu.be/2xGIQiJWdAg
cr : dami dai

Guest Dany Sai

Enonane1 . said:Something I noticed and wonder how you interpret it.....the girlfriend that hangs around BoNa....she has expressed admiration for YD and was actually staring at him when ES and KT were introducing themselves to the class. She noticed YD's interest in ES but what I am wondering - will she maybe - perhaps end up as a love interest for YD? 

565160af-d336-4cc8-9d62-0a842ae0e455.jpg

Lee Minho & Park Shinhye's autographs at Kang Ho - The Red Carpet Salon. Look at the Heirs poster :)

I saw many photos of Lee Minho taken by his fans in front of Coffee Cojjee after visit The Red Carpet Salon. He often go there to get his hair done before he visit his next event/filming schedule. It's located in the same building with Coffee Cojjee (Kim Jaejoong ''JYJ' 's cafe). KangHo The Red Carpet Hair Salon is one of the top popular hair salon where Kpop idols and celebrities get their hair done over at.

Anneseyong chingus ...Here it's 11:28pm ..I am the only one awake :D:D can someone tell me what to do coz I just can't wait until Wednesday !!!! Gosh it's killing me slowly n softly ... The job's good until now ..had training but excel sheets are gonna kill me someday I guess ..I just only know a drop in the ocean of excel !! Being oh ha ni in the office is killing me!! :(( :(( :(( No beak seung Jo's ( handsome eye striking men ) in office either !! There are either highly qualified managers or low key representatives who know it all n treat newcomers like waste of space. Guess the office sucks for now !! I just miss you all .. Fangirling abt LMH n Bromance n heirs makes me happy !! Being here Makes my day tension free n light n happiest of many !! Kamsamhida chingus for being wid me !!! \m/ \m/ \m/

‘The Inheritors’ Park Shin Hae “Will She Survive?”

Viewers were drawn to "The Inheritors" and Park Shin Hae who had inherited poverty as she transferred to Kingdom High School as her transition to a "class society" unraveled.

On the SBS Wednesday/Thursday mini-series "The Inheritors" Cha Eun Sang (played by Park Shin Hae) who lives with her mother Hee Nam (played by Kim Mi Kyung) in the maid room in the corner of the Kingdom Group main house is transferred to Kingdom High School where the top 1% of heir go due to an affirmative action policy.

On this day that Eun Sang transferred, Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho) and Choi Young Do (played by Kim Woo Bin) are in a tight conflict as they both receive the interests of the Kingdom High School students and start a not-so-easy school life.

Moreover, the son of the corporate secretary and long-time friend Yoon Chan Young was also in the affirmative action category in Kingdom High School where others were heirs of stocks and executive officers. Therefore, Eun Sang was in despair saying, "If you're in by affirmative action, what about me? Will I be able to survive?" this forecast how she would go through a tough class society here.

Eun Sang came in as a transfer student and said, "I'm Cha Eun Sang. I'm plain in all ways. I try to do well in everything so please don't get interested in me. Helping me will be a burden. Nice to meet you all" and was pretty sharp. However, when asked what category of transfers she was in, she couldn't say anything.

Even afterwards, Eun Sang kept receiving questions about her class and Tan finally said that she's "new money." Eun Sang couldn't say no as she usually did and started haltering.

However, Eun Sang finally started crying at home when she faced Hee Nam even though she was tough through the mean glares of Tan's fiancée Yoo Ra Hell (played by Kim Ji Won) and Choi Young Do (played by Kim Woo Bin) who was overly interested and Lee Bo Nah (played by Jung Soo Jung) who was filled with jealousy.

"Regardless of school and whatnot, don't just hide in this room and let's leave. It's unfair. Why do we live like this with no answer? I'm going to go crazy." Viewers are watching how Eun Sang survives this mini version of harsh society in Kingdom High School and how she will survive.

Credits: KDramaStars

When will they release the extended preview? I think around monday right?

Hopefully KT will become more alive and I hope to see him getting jealous over ES with YD. I mean he was jealous in US at CY but its as if he doesnt get jealous at YD.

I just know YD will try all kind of mischievious things in the classroom with ES sitting that close to him. I cant wait for it! ;)

Lee MinHo smokes? o.o part time bad boy eh? My fangirl's heart! I bet he's stressed out that he has too many girls wanting him. Otoke!!! It's okay Oppa, nobody is perfect. We still love you!

Btw, I thought his dark purple lips on the Heirs was from too much lipstick? It didn't look right on him.

Guest almontel

enonae1: Something I noticed and wonder how you interpret it.....the girlfriend that hangs around BoNa....she has expressed admiration for YD and was actually staring at him when ES and KT were introducing themselves to the class. She noticed YD's interest in ES but what I am wondering - will she maybe - perhaps end up as a love interest for YD? 

@almontel:  The red Maserati had dealer plates registered in New Jersey.  The DM 13 on the plate identifies it as a dealer's Maserati. Don't ask me why or how it got to California.  :-??  Did you check out that 1-800 phone number regarding the gas pipeline that was in the accident scene?  I was tempted, except I couldn't figure out what to say on the phone. :))

As for the school friend of BN's, who has her eye on YD, that girl has played high school student roles in just about every high school drama.  I don't think the drama will pair her up with YD.  She's too far below him in the star hierarchy to be paired up with him.  :-??

Guest goodjobbear

sia3

said:

[size=1]credit as tagged[/size]

Who loves this scene like I do?

:D

I just think it looks so badass, LOLLLL but then I'm just disappointed there isn't more to what happened after that (yet) ** pouts **