[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I think Rachel really has genuine feelings for KT. She looked hurt when KT said he did not have any say in their engagement. That's the same as saying "I did not to get engaged with you but my parents made me" and he was too lazy to rebel against them. I do not understand the part where he told Rachel they are engaged so he can avoid marrying her in the future?? Can somebody explain? Eeeks...

I'd love to see the look on BN's face when she finds out that KT is at odds with CY not because of her, but because of ES. Hahahaha.. One thing I like about BN is that she knows about ES's social status but does not bother about revealing it to the school or any of her friends. Because to her, it does not concern her and CY and therefore she doesn't pay much attention to it. I doubt she would do anything to hurt ES because that would jeopardize her relationship with her precious CY.. Coz she knows they're very good friends although she doesn't necessarily like it.

If anything, I think Rachel will be the one that will make things hard for ES. Because she doesn't care what KT or YD thinks of her. This maid's daugther has caught the attention of her fiance KT and her cold-hearted stepbrother YD. The idea that ES is getting that much attention from these 2 men in her life, will probably eat her inside out. And I think eventually BN will be the one on ES's side together with CY.

Since Shinhye knows Taekwondo well. Her character may take up that as an elective. But then she learned deep sea diving for her drama ' Don't Worry I Am A Ghost' . She actually did it herself. Keeping her love for learning new skills I won't be surprised to hear that she is learning to play golf. Actually, she knows enough of sports to be the real chaebol/heiress.........fencing, skateboarding, Taekwondo, etc

The real problem is her (ES) not having enough money

maris1 said: @jjsweeter0211: just when I was going to comment on this scene at the bike shop when she was confronted by YD.....you came up with the GIF. Awesome scene

I found Shinhye's acting here remarkable in the sense that I could actually feel everything she was experiencing. The slight trembling of hands and subtle facial muscles movement as she tried to regain her composure .........outstanding acting. Thanks for capturing one of the many intense scenes from the 7th episode.

The real courage is in such moments when even though one is scared , one manages to hold ones ground and not buckle down. ES is doing a pretty good job of it specially considering she is facing an adversary with whom the whole school would like to be on the right side with. Each scene between them is like a battleground. It is going to be such moments that are going to affect a person like YD into a forced admiration for ES. They will in turn begin the change in him and thus in others too by virtue of being linked to them in varying degrees and capacities

Once again thumbs up for KES for making this drama a compellingly interesting one. There are so many things that I like ......that I can only pinpoint one at a time

Guest branwen

If we can't quote/post download/streaming links, can we do it this way then? Like www(dot)yahoo(dot)com or www(dot)youtube(dot)com?

Guest branwen

I back read for more than an hour just to be on the same page as you guys. Everyone is so insightful. There's nothing more to say except for some observations and hopes:

LMH looked so tired in the last episode.
PSH's make up or lack thereof makes her look younger than her age.
All the rich kids who don't have violent streaks or super annoying characters don't have mommy or daddy issues (i.e. Bo Na, Myung Soo, Hyo Shin). Kim Tan is different because he had he chance to change.
When will we see Yoon conversing with Gwi Nam (ES mom) or Eun Sang? It looks like they're all close and chummy so I do hope they interact soon.
Chan-young and Bo Na are bound to fight someday. They can't always be cute together all drama long.

Actually LMH surprised me with his role , seriously the role is very hard & difficult , he made  me want to hug him , I see those sad eyes and those emotions were wonderful , yes his character is passive but who can act like this , even his stare was stronger than YD .

LMH has  his own style and KWB has his own style in acting actually I love KT more than YD , I love gentle guys who loves their women more and more .

Both different characters but we didn't see the  evil side from KT , I see in preview that he will  hit YD so the 2nd wife asking for forgiveness from YD .

:)

>-

Agree with you completely. Like I said before, I have this WB syndrome wanna support him to win ES but those stares from LMH are killing me, esp. This week. He improves his acting so much! I wanna leave him but he is telling me not to desolate him. Not to abandon him but be close to him with those stares. I know exactly what ES feels towards him. WB needs to improv in those gazes he have to ES, Rachel and LMH! Still empty his gazes are but his words warm me up and the expression of being helpless towards ES are just right. Perfect acting!

It's the matter of copyright. If the link is legal, you just quote it as it is. If not, you can't in anyway, inlcuding the way you suggested. The only way to share is through Private Messaging.

I think YouTube is legal. Unless, you have to go complain YouTube! As far as I know, we can share YouTuBe. Not sure why the policy changes and when YouTube became illegal!