[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

tumblr_mv05eukXaD1siqvhio1_r1_500.jpg
I actually could ship these two. I would really like it if they would give us a date scene between them. They could actually make a formidable pair. Now that Tan has changed and is no longer a bully, he could possibly tone her down a bit. Since I think deep inside she is a sweetheart. She is also smart, well travelled, and probably would be a great asset to him and his company. He probably has never given her a chance romantically. I would actually like to see what this could possibly be. 
I am a proud Rachel fan.

90.jpg
HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO IS PARK SHIN HYE’S INESCAPABLE SUITOR

Lee Min Ho‘s Kim Tan may not receive a warm welcome back from his own schoolmates at his high school, and he won’t be getting it from his crush, Park Shin Hye‘s Cha Eun Sang, when h
e rolls into her school with his sleek car. However, 50 or so of her female classmates are fawning over him and that chemistry with Eun Sang. They would surely trade places with her. 

credit link:
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/22/heirs-lee-min-ho-is-park-shin-hyes-inescapable-suitor/

It is not possible for

It is not possible for LMH to look bad. He makes the shirt look good. Just saying. If he took the shirt of and threw it in the air for anyone to catch I am sure even those who think the shirt is not pretty would rush to grab at it.  Nothing can take away from his hotness.

LOL, thank you guys for your humor. I just got home and checked this page and laughed a lot. What a relief! Is that an added value of this drama?

On a side note,I don't know what to take about KT's top, but one thing I am sure is it calls for attention. Whether  you like it or not, you have can't ignore it, and you have to remember it and maybe talk about it

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Ho Picks Park Shin Hye Up From School

Making hearts beat faster everywhere, Lee Min Ho appeared in front of Park Shin Hye’s school while filming for SBS’ The Heirs.

On October 22, Hwa and Dam Pictures unveiled several photos of the scene where Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) appears in front of Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye)’s school gate to pick her up. Surrounded by female students standing in awe of Kim Tan’s beauty, Cha Eun Sang appeared surprised to see him there. 

Kim Tan then confesses a little bit of his feelings in front of the entire school, making it even hard for Cha Eun Sang to ignore. 

The scene was filmed on October 12 in front of a middle school located in Mapo-gu. The shooting last six hours with more than 50 staff members standing around, but Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye pulled off the heart fluttering scene with no problem. 

“Just by looking at their motions and glances, you can tell that the greatest romantic comedy is unfolding,” said Hwa and Dam Pictures. “Look forward to The Heirs, which will get even more serious with episode five.”

89794176.jpg

In the preview for episode five revealed on October 16, Kim Tan told Cha Eun Sang, “Because I’m interested in you. You’re pretty. And you’re killing me by not leaving my head.”

On the flipside, Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) also tells Cha Eun Sang, “I didn’t introduce you to yourself. You’re mine from today.”

The episode will air on October 23. 

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48672

Guest mystisith

funtimes said: yeah.. one might wonder why Chairman Kim would help ES transfer HS.  Maybe it's to invest in her education? Haha.. maybe Chairman Kim is going to use ES to blackmail KT to go to school and study instead of play!  But she would be more of a distraction if that's the case.  Just kidding.  I don't believe that to be the case (the whole blackmailing).

Am I the only one who's standing here and telling ES, "Don't you dare get in that car! Walk away... Just walk away."

As much as I appreciate all the effort, I think he needs to work a little harder. Strutting all his riches and good looks is showing a little too much pride; I'd like ES to hurt it just a tad bit.

Walk away, make him work for you dear ;)

Alright, alright, I did my fair share of swooning and I'd totally get into that car within a heartbeat, but that's why kim tan will never like me =))

@moodypie

"Why can't Chan Young fall in love with her?" It's an interesting question.. Because Eun Sang is more like his noona or dongsaeng to him.. She's more than just a best friend.. But not a lover, maybe a soul mate.. CY would be always ready for her.. It's reminds me about Geum Jan Di relationship with Yoo Ji Hu.. But it's different, YJH felt in love with her, and CY doesn't, perhaps not yet, we don't know where's the story going to flow..

@rikasnail

Kissing scene so early? Why not? But who kissing whom? First kiss should be between the OTP right? Where? Inside the wine warehouse? Kitchen? LOL

what kind of kissing? Gentle and smooth one? But discovered by KT mom and then ES and his mom kicked out from the house? Hoho.. Can't wait!

Inside the wine warehouse? LOL smooth or gentle? LOL. I feel like crazy :))

Guest funtimes

yes.  stand your ground CES.  KT, you gotta do something about Rachel first.  Let's see when it's going to be when KT won't stop leaving ES's head.  lol. 

i wonder if ES goes to an all girl school.  There's not even one guy in sight.  come on, a crowd like this would definitely catch anyone's attention.  i would've been curious what the commotion was about.  and i'll probably be one of those girls frantically staring and giggling over the handsome boy who just made a cheesy declaration, ugly sweater or not.

on a side note, isn't KT and ES a better advantage for KW since ES is poor?  But then again, KW likes the teacher so I guess they're on par.  Oh these two brothers.. what to do with them?  they really need to hug and make up.