[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Truc Tran

hell59 said: I do not hate PSH, I actually like her in those dramas that I mentioned, my point is that there is nothing special in the "CHARACTER" she plays showing yet that would make those leading men fall instantly in love with her. I guess, you are right, it is just fantasy and a dream, not reality. But even if she is not very beautiful, maybe her character would be something special that they would fall in love with, but up to now I don't see it! She is very average!

Truc Tran said: hell59 said: I do not hate PSH, I actually like her in those dramas that I mentioned, my point is that there is nothing special in the "CHARACTER" she plays showing yet that would make those leading men fall instantly in love with her. I guess, you are right, it is just fantasy and a dream, not reality. But even if she is not very beautiful, maybe her character would be something special that they would fall in love with, but up to now I don't see it! She is very average!

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images(pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos, I hope people follow such a simple rule! If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

I post this reminder all the time and still people blatantly ignores them! I hope people respect the rules for the benefit of everybody!!!

The Heirs Parade Around in Their School Uniforms

Now that Lee Min Ho’s back in Korea, he’s making his grand debut at school on SBS’ The Heirs, and boy, does he look good.

77281768.jpg

On October 21, The Heirs released still cuts from the upcoming episode, where each of the characters are dressed nicely in their school uniforms. 

With almost every male actor exceeding 180 centimeters, Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, Kang Min Hyuk, and Park Hyung Sik flaunted off their tall figures, while the ladies managed to make the school uniforms fashionable. 

The scene was filmed on October 3 at an outdoor set in Sacheon. This was the first time all the actors were present for the shoot as Lee Min Woo and Kim Woo Bin finally united after a mysterious fall out between their characters. 

“It was a new feeling wearing a uniform in a long time. It almost made me want to go back to school,” said Lee Min Ho. “Kim Tan is only starting out now, so please keep rooting him on with affection!”

The fifth episode will air on October 23. 

Photo credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures 

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48616

Guest nistymaj

hell59 said: Kiera Neon said: hell59 said: And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? 

Need to put in some sense..
PSH - 
about her acting - some say she's over-acting, some say she is under-acting.I generally don't have any comment about this , as ..when I watch PSH, I know i am anticipating a natural comfort acting. So, I like her because she is natural.

about her kissing - stiff kissesMy thoughts..it's obvious, that she has been directed to do so. She can't go smooching and smearing lipstick when it's not part of the script. She's supposed to be innocent in most of her character in all her dramas. So if you are watching her in a drama, you would expect that in the drama (if she is the otp) there won't be any "obscene" kissing. haha.
One day, when the industry finally drop her innocent/cute/adorable image, I'm sure she will smooch like Yoon Eun Hye. Right now, PSH in Korea is still carrying the innocent image.
But of course, we can have sexy (and not AT ALL plain) PSH in this....Park-Shin-Hye_zpsb8774e29.jpg

I love her ...because she's NATURAL!!!!!!
And LMH is NATURAL too in his acting (even his intense staring doesn't feel over-acting!)
(I've waited forEVER for this pairing, so I'm going to enjoy this Drama to the fullest!!!!)

simple reasons why KT like her..
both can "communicate" with just staring at each other...haha.
...and why YD like her (if that's part of the script)
they are "communicating" even when she is sleeping (ahem I mean sleep walking).
SO...enjoy HEirs folks!!We are here to cry and laugh together.