[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kim Woo Bin Gets Friendly on ′The Heirs’

Before he unleashed his black charisma, Kim Woo Bin let the cute come out as he played with a dog on the set of SBS’ The Heirs

Playing Choi Young Do, the heir of Hotel Zeus, Kim Woo Bin will be showcasing his two personalities in the coming episodes. 

In recently released photos, Kim Woo Bin went on a friendly walk with his dog, sporting smiles and sad expressions at the same time, provoking curiosity to what will happen to his character. 

48587002.jpg

Before he unleashed his black charisma, Kim Woo Bin let the cute come out as he played with a dog on the set of SBS’ The Heirs

Playing Choi Young Do, the heir of Hotel Zeus, Kim Woo Bin will be showcasing his two personalities in the coming episodes. 

In recently released photos, Kim Woo Bin went on a friendly walk with his dog, sporting smiles and sad expressions at the same time, provoking curiosity to what will happen to his character. 

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48587

Likely this is an old topic; h/e I just caught up with heirs & running man. Kim Woo Bin has been on twice, and his real personality seems no way near the one he plays in heirs. In heirs, he's haughty, mean and self indulgent. On running man, he's like a laughable complete failure at times. It is so funny to watch him and Choi Jin hyuk (Kim won) fail at setting up the plunger on the wall. Even the cast of Running man said these two guys could easily take over the position of the comical clutz duo on the show. THUS, to me, Woo Bin is a good actor if he can pull off the Bully to two crying children and the I hate my father after the taekwondo match with that continuous haughty yet slightly defeated glare?!? Can't wait to see more of YD!! And the melting of his cold exterior!?!?

Hi, My first post, I lurk before.. but since I saw a few requests for sub and I saw the video with Chinese sub, I thot I'll just help out to translate from chinese to english. The video is found in page 524 cos I don't know how to quote it here. It's the one where the actors interviewed each other. Really cute and funnie... I only did from the interview onwards and pardon any mistakes cos I don't know korean and can only translate from what was done in Chinese.

LMH

PSH : You are always looking at the mirror at the shooting locations, why? Also it is  said that your nickname is Mirror Prince.

LMH : I’m not looking at my face in the mirror, I’m looking at my 5 o’clock shadow (beard). (All LOL) There’s too much stress if my beard has grown.. So before the start of shoot, will check first.

PSH : Do you think you are handsome? O or X

LMH : X. My double eyelids are too deep, face shape is too sharp, I’m bothered by these. I think a captivating face should be like Woo Bin’s.

WB : Oh… why drag me into this…

LMH : WB is not only fair but looks very MAN., so that’s attractive

MM (mistress mom): Any other guys?

LMH : Park Hyung-Sik, very cute.

PSH : Then pls act like him (PHS cute character)

LMH : You want to compare me and him?

PSH : No, you totally can be cute too

LMH : 1,2,3 (show V sign)

MM : Because I have a strong desire to win, I have even done what?? (LMH to answer)

LMH : Really want to win when I played soccer when I was younger, if I lose, I’m the type who will cry loudly. I’ll even beat up teammates who played badly. As I grew older, when I bet with my friends, I’ll give them a sense like I’ve forced them into a corner. (Aiyoo by all..) because I always lose.

PSH : Heard that you debuted as a singer. Title song is Love Motion. Dance included shaking your butt.

LMH : I’ll give a small demo, first coolly put your hands in your pockets, then shake your butt (all LOL, including LMH)

MM

I’m KimSR , acting as birth mom of Tan

PSH : What inconvenience has it caused you because you have a babyface?

MM : Where do I look baby? I really don’t belong to that group. I’m only beautiful. (all LOL)

PSH : Which hoobae was especially surprised after knowing your age?

MM : WDS-si, he’s younger than me by one year. I was shocked. I don’t know how to talk to him

PSH : What is your ‘sure-kill’ ageyo action/thing that is only shown to your husband?

MM : None at all. My charm belongs to the cool/hard? type.

LMH : The cool type?

MM : Altho you may feel that you need to show some ageyo then you’ll get pampered, do the opposite, pretend not to care, this way guys will ‘what do I do now, how??’ They will then focus their attention on you.

LMH : Become nervous?

MM : This way, then you’ll be loved (All LOL)

MM : My husband used to say to bring our sons for a trip to eat sushi, but not recently. My elder son is really kind, lately he even cooks for me.

LMH : Do you not know how to cook?

MM : I know how to order. (all lol), passed it to them to cook

WB : In the acting industry, rumour has it that you love to drink

MM : Who said that? (circle of fire)

PSH : (to WB) How you can ask sunbae such questions?

MM : It’s not wrong that I love to drink. Altho I don’t drink a lot, but I like to drink while chatting with my friends. I have experience of buying cans of beer from convenience shops and drinking them while sitting on the stairs.

WB : Alone?

MM : Crazy! (Circle of fire) (while everyone LOL and WB bow to say sorry)

WB

WB : Hello (shyly, all LOL), I’m KWB

PSH : Is this your original name?

WB : No, original name is Kim Hyun Jung.

PSH : What are the backup names when deciding on your stage name?

WB : Drop the Jung, just use Kim Hyun (All snicker)

LMH : Same as me, I was Lee Min before.

WB : Really

LMH : If you search Lee Min now, ‘host has migrated’ comes up..

PSH : Was it very difficult for us to become friends?

WB : I have experienced bad relationship with friends born in the 90s.

PSH : Because I heard he does not befriend those from 90s, I was thinking to call him sunbae or to be a friend to him. Then he said, of course to be friends

WB : It’s for our rapport/chemistry (PSH LOL)

LMH : You like skinship?

WB : I’m like that to show that I’m friendly

PSH : Which skinship do you like best

WB : Hug, or pat on the shoulders

PSH : Good at sports?

WB : Love sports, but body and mind not that agile. I did ballet when I was in high school 3rd year, short period of time.

PSH : Can you dance ballet for us?

He did and everyone LOL

PSH

I’m Park Shin Hye, pls take care of me.

MM : You seems to dance very well?

PSH : During my fanmeet in Asia, I dance ‘Sistar’s dance

LMH : Let’s not say anymore, just dance.. (PSH shyly danced)

WB : Do you think you’re beautiful? O or X?

PSH : X.

LMH : Ever think of cosmetic surgery?

PSH : O

MM : Which part?

PSH : Nose. Heard so many times from others that the base of my nose is broad. But this is my nose, unique to me.

MM : Any plans when you want to get married?

PSH : When I was younger, I wanted to get married at 23. But I have passed that age so that’s impossible now. Maybe by 30? If there’s a good man, we can start now.

MM : There’s no good man??

PSH : I have not found any yet (all laughs)

cr : you ku for chinese sub

Guest destinii23

In the same way as KT appearing in red, ES seems to appear in BLUE quite a lot as well. Mostly denim blue, but her shirt as she leaves LA for Korea and her hoodie in the sleeping as YD watches scene is also blue~

Guest Truc Tran

ah8ling said: Hi, My first post, I lurk before.. but since I saw a few requests for sub and I saw the video with Chinese sub, I thot I'll just help out to translate from chinese to english. The video is found in page 524 cos I don't know how to quote it here. It's the one where the actors interviewed each other. Really cute and funnie... I only did from the interview onwards and pardon any mistakes cos I don't know korean and can only translate from what was done in Chinese.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "PARK HYUNG SIK FOR COSMOPOLITAN KOREA’S NOVEMBER 2013 issue

It’s practically winter time, and we should be seeing more and more pictorials suiting up celebrities in warm outerwear.

Take a gander at Heirs‘ Park Hyung Sik layered under blazers and jackets in the November edition of Cosmopolitan Korea.

008_zpsfad3b0a5.jpg~original009_zpsfa2a3b65.jpg~original010_zps6f517ef4.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/21/park-hyung-sik-for-cosmopolitan-koreas-november-2013-issue/

Love the Heir ... LMH never fail to captivate me ... Bring in whoever ... he will make it look like the feeling is real... be it an ajumma (in Faith) ... and now PSH... One fine acting... 
Can't wait for episode 5 .. I can feel the BOF vibe... (minus the irritating u know who :D) .. wahaha... 
Just that he is kinda old to play the teenage part ... anyway that is just some minor set back... 
Anyeong all ... ^_^

Kiera Neon said: hell59 said: And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

guadi said: Has anyone read A Midsummer Night's Dream? I kept thinking about that story ever since Eun-sang mentioned it. One famous line from that play is , "the course of true love never did run smooth," and the play itself presents that theme very literally by having lovers chasing each other in the woods foolishly and irrationally (all thanks to Puck the fairy). Another thing in the play is the colliding world of various classes, of realism and supernaturalism - we have fairies, ordinary Athenians, craftsmen, lord and his bride to be. 
I'm seeing some of that in Heirs - that interplay between reality and fairy tales. I like that KES injects a lot of humor in her story - poking of fun of the upper strata of society - how absurd is it to be engaged at the 17!? Or having three wives and the complications. Her slight dig at that lifeless chaebol class where the burden is just simply too much it turns family against each other, everything is business business business. 
And most importantly, we have love and how it transforms these young individuals - their point of view is guided by the world they live in. For Eun-sang, her experience in America is all but a dream, for Tan, their encounter is as real as it can get. I love how we get to see two sides of the same coin. 
I'm rambling, but I do feel there is a lot more to unearth in this Heirs' universe. What we think is foolish or real or dreamlike. 

hell59

said:

Kiera Neon

said:

hell59

said: And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!