[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! It's ep. 3 day and I know everybody is excited, please follow the thread rules and don't quote images and videos, if you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)

Yay..I normally have tutorial 6 to 9pm (bangkok time) but because of heirs I have to give it up..lol..now I am asking myself if I am still normal... am I that too much.omg 3 hours more... link please and adbance tha ks to those who will recap and screencaps.. my conection is not that good thats why I still hope to see recaps and screen caps.. and after it I dont get tired reading and watching... sigh it became medicine for my stressful day..lol.. 

maris1 said: When the drama airs at 10:00pm Seoul, it will be
10:00pm Tokyo
Midnight Sydney, Australia
2:00am Auckland, New Zealand
8:00pm Bangkok & Jakarta
9;00pm Shanghai, Taipei & Manila
9:00am Toronto & New York
6:00am Los Angeles
2:00pm London
It was a fun exercise...... :) Never learned this in school Geography class. It's marvellous the ways in which a drama affects one. Feel *-:)

Guest farstrep

by Joan MacDonald   Oct 15, 2013 10:32 AM EDT class="cb b15"Kim Mi Kyung: From "The Master's Sun" To "The Heirs"

Kim Mi Kyung

Viewers just finished seeing Kim Mi Kyung play the role of So Ji Sub's interfering aunt in "The Master's Sun" and before they could start to forget her funny performance, she was playing Park Shin Hye's sad, disabled, dependent mother in "The Heirs."

It was quite a transition from the pampered fussy Joo Sung Ran to the poor frightened housekeeper Park Hee Nam. So Ji Sub's aunt was a woman who often had too much to say while Park Shin Hye's mom cannot even talk.

But it's not the first time the talented actress has made such a dramatic shift between roles.

In "I Hear Your Voice," Kim Mi Kyung played a woman who cut off her hand in an attempt to imprison her husband for murder. And shortly before that she played the cleaning lady who had a soft spot for Park Yoochun, but also a murderous and vengeful side, in "Missing You."

Kim Mi Kyung is one of those great character actresses willing to take on a variety of roles, even if they don't portray her in a very flattering light. Some of her past roles portrayed her as evil or not very bright and her characters often looks somewhat dowdy. Her role in "The Master's Sun" may be the first time in a while that she wore flattering makeup and expensive stylish clothes.

As a result of her willingness to take on such challenging roles, she seems to be a director's favorite and always has work.

Kim Mi Kyung often plays a mom. Before she took on the role of mothering Park Shin Hye, she was Choi Kang Hee's provincial mother, the mom who often arrived unannounced in "Level 7 Civil Servant." And she played an aunt before too.

In the time-traveling historical drama "Faith: The Great Doctor," she played a court lady who was also Lee Min Ho's aunt. With her influence in court, she helped him uncover political intrigue and boasted some impressive sword-fighting skills in defense of her queen.

Since "Kaist," her first drama in 2001, the actress has appeared in dozens of films and several movies, which have earned her international recognition. Some of her most successful roles have been in the drama "Spring Waltz" and the film, "One Fine Spring Day," but she also had roles in other hit dramas such as Mrs. Jo in  "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and the guesthouse lady in "Secret Garden."

It will be interesting to see who she plays next.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10918/20131015/kim-mi-kyung-masters-sun-heirs.htm

farstrep said: by Joan MacDonald   Oct 15, 2013 10:32 AM EDT class="cb b15"Kim Mi Kyung: From "The Master's Sun" To "The Heirs"

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10918/20131015/kim-mi-kyung-masters-sun-heirs.htm

Guest sullifish

Park Shin Hye @ssinz updates on Twitter 16/10/2013 

"탄이가 찍어준 은상이~ 우린 어딜 가고있는걸까요?? 궁금하시다면 오늘밤 9시 55분!!! SBS 상속자들 본방사수!!!"

1391905_530720543671335_1672171325_n.jpg

Guest farstrep

by Chin D   Oct 15, 2013 08:20 AM EDT class="cb b15"f(x)’s Krystal Is Touched by Her Members’ Support

The_Inheritors_KJ_LMH_bc1.jpg

f(x) Krystal stars as Lee Bo Na, the heiress of Mega Entertainment in the elite school drama "The Heirs".

On October 14, SBS's "Good Morning" revealed interviews from the drama's press conference. The idol-actress talks about her experience filming in the drama and she said, "I feel the pressure of doing well since it is my first serious drama. Because of that, I had a lot of worries about how I would do."

She also talked about the support she gets from her members. "My members always cheer me on and they even sent me messages to congratulate me. For the press conference, they wished me good luck numerous times that day, and I'm thankful."

In a video message she sent for her group members after the interview, Krystal said while looking at the camera, "To my members, be sure to watch me!"

It was previously revealed that the representatives for the drama considered casting Krystal after seeing her performance in her past sitcoms. She was casted in the MBC sitcoms "More Charming by the Day" and "High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged", where both characters were named Soo Jung, the idol's birth name.

According to them, Krystal has the energy and brightness to her that would make her portray a high school character well.

"The Heirs" airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 22.00 (KST).

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10912/20131015/f-x-s-krystal-touched-members-support.htm

I think this has been posted in the form of Hee Chul's tweet? For those who haven't caught the post...

by Chin D   Oct 15, 2013 09:55 AM EDT class="cb b15"Will Heechul Cameo In “The Heirs”?
heechul_minhyuk.jpg

It seems like Super Junior's Kim Heechul will be making a cameo in the drama "The Heirs"!

On his Instagram account kimheenim, the idol-host posted a picture together with CNBLUE's Min Hyuk and said, "If Hyungsik is for Ryeowook, then Minhyuk is for Donghae. With "The Heirs" Chan Young."

He didn't include any specifics, but Heechul added, "After the deal I made with Kim Eun Sook, I played a cameo role for "The Heirs". Everything about it will be revealed and explained on "War of Words". Please look forward to "The Heirs". Come on, let's bring the viewer ratings to 90% when I show up!"

Kim Eun Sook is the main writer of "The Heirs", and while representatives from the drama have yet to release a statement regarding his role, we can surely take Heechul's word for it.

Previously, Heechul also posted on Instagram a video of him and Ryeowook fanboying over ZE:A's Hyungsik while watching "The Heirs". It has the caption, "Ryeowook's love for Hyungsik~"

It showed the two grown men fanboying over Hyungsik's adorable antics whenever he came on screen, even eliciting a loving "Hyungsik-ah~" from the supportive seniors.

Heechul's cameo in "The Heirs" marks the first time he will be seen in a drama after he was released from the military.

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10916/20131015/will-heechul-cameo-heirs.htm