[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest destinii23

goodjobbear said: Anyone have their guesses how ES will respond to LMH's proposal at the end? When he asks, "Do I like you?" 
If I had to guess, I'd say that ES will be shocked and/or play it off, and say that he already has a fiance, and since they lead different kinds of lives, that they should just end it there. 
Then, when she gets back to Korea, her first confrontation with KT will occur at the school where CYD (and other "demons") surround KT, where she'd be caught in the middle of it. They'd probably be shocked at seeing each other again, but they can't address it immediately since KT has to deal with CYD's gang first. 
In the preview, it shows KT and Rachel around the corner where he spies ES sitting at the table. That's probably where he'd give his pained puppy look at her while Rachel pulls him away. Maybe that's where CYD will find ES?
UGH. episode 3 can't come sooner. What is this addiction I have coming on so soon. Heirs is becoming or already is my crack drama. I can feel it in my bones. ha. Anyone else?
Let's all ride this crazy ride together. It's going to be a looong two months. ;)

Hello!!! I've been replaying the two episodes like silly but I've never seen KT really introduced himself to ES. So ES didn't know his name and KT is the only one who knows ES' name. Fair? Haha! I find it really funny that KT was the first one to body-grab ES while ES was the first one to wrist grab KT. I loooooove the unassuming skinships of these two and I want mooooooore!!! Hahaha!

Now, I am super excited how YD will react to ES. Woooooot! Hahaha!

Guest destinii23

ANNYEONG CHINGUS~
IT'S EXACTLY 23 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES TO EUN SANG'S BIG RESPONSE TO KIM TAN'S BIG QUESTION 'DO I LIKE YOU?'!  :x :)) :-*

sandralopez said: Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
His revenge for such a betrayal must be thorough! So Young Do told all the servants and also caused the other students to ostracize Kim Tan. In the end, Kim Tan left to study abroad and Young Do felt like he had won! But Young Do could not smile.
In 2011, the biggest news in the financial world was the second marriage for Welcome Resort President (Young Do’s father) and Crystal Hotels President (Rachel’s mother). At the wedding Young Do was beaming with pride, his new younger sister Rachel (Kim Ji Won) was so beautiful and presentable. The feeling of attending his own father’s wedding, he wanted to share it, but Kim Tan was no longer beside him.
One day, the Kim Tan he thought would never return, was standing before him.
There was so much he wanted to say, but Kim Tan didn’t even spare him a glance. But Young Do knew exactly what he could do to make Kim Tan pay attention to him. So a small smile appeared on Young Do’s face once again.

kimwoobin-indo.tumblr

ANNYEONG CHINGUS~

IT'S EXACTLY 23 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES TO EUN SANG'S BIG RESPONSE TO KIM TAN'S BIG QUESTION 'DO I LIKE YOU?'! 
:x :)) :-*

YAAAAS!!!!! Wooot! And I bet she'd brush it off like it's some pesky mosquito!!! Hahaha! Well, that's just my own stupid imagination! Hehe! I really like the petty LMH and now I want to see a jealous LMH. And moooooore skinships please, writer-nim!

CarolinaDannie said: kkte1 said: Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
The heir to a luxury resort and has an IQ of 150. He is a member of Mensa, adept at calculating how to destroy his opponents. On his cold face sometimes a small smile will flicker past. No one dares to become Young Do’s enemy.
cr: 
HeirsKR fb
kimwoobin-indo.tumblr     ______________________________________________________________________________________

Except for the student body president Lee Hyo Shin

Who has the verbal prowess to kick anybody's
derriere

And who possess the remarkable talent to literally stay above it all and just enjoy the show

"Satan has returned to the school filled with demons, interesting."

I kind of get the impression that our student body president may hold the key to pandoras box.

@bluphoenix hm. I wouldn't take that article word for word, let's just look at it as some sort of reference or guideline. It's somewhat misleading and inaccurate at times. An example is what you're being confused of right now, the timeline. Hehe. Oh, I am also lovin Lee Hyo Shin, you don't really know what he's thinking. Is he good? Bad? Or plain neutral. Woot! Heirs!!!

stucked said: @bluphoenix hm. I wouldn't take that article word for word, let's just look at it as some sort of reference or guideline. It's somewhat misleading and inaccurate at times. An example is what you're being confused of right now, the timeline. Hehe. Oh, I am also lovin Lee Hyo Shin, you don't really know what he's thinking. Is he good? Bad? Or plain neutral. Woot! Heirs!!!

Oh, I like idols. But, to sort of add one when it is already teeming with idols, even as a cameo seemed desperate, even for me. Haha! I guess, I just want this drama to focus on the story itself and not add more pretty. As pretty can only get you this far. Just my own humble opinion, though I adore Hee-nim to pieces. Okay, now I'm all ready for some slaps from you guys. Hahaha!

snowhninpyae said: Written preview for episode 3: Seeing the famous Hollywood sign perched on the hillside, Eun Sang’s eyes remain riveted and Kim Tan is speechless. Tan says he is in a rush to go somewhere and leaves his house with Eun Sang, driving along a beautiful scenic route. On the other hand, Chan Young who is also in the US finally meets up with Eun Sang. The two of time appear like an ordinary couple, seemingly very happy…… Cr:koalasplayground

class="entry-title"[iNTERVIEW] Lee Min-ho, Now the Fatally Attractive Inheritor Kim Tan
http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74483?fb_source=pubv1

class="entry-title"[iNTERVIEW] Lee Min-ho, Now the Fatally Attractive Inheritor Kim Tan Posted on 2013/10/11 by Cory Lee in CELEBS, headline with 0 Comments Lee Min-ho

Korean actor Lee Min-ho poses during a photo shoot for TenAsia. [Kim Youngjun]

Lee Min-ho has returned. He made a comeback through SBS’s drama “The Inheritors” which hit air this Wednesday. And that too with scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook who with her Midas touch had turned actors Jang Dong-gun and Hyun Bin into the most attractive drama characters possible. Having witnessed the explosive synergy created by the star writer and star actors, it is impossible not to look forward to Lee Min-ho’s Kim Tan (name of his character). TenAsia got to sit down with Lee for a brief chitchat ahead of his shoot for “Inheritors” in Los Angeles, so with the Lee who was in the process of becoming Kim Tan.

The Lee that TenAsia met with had a straight and sharp nose between his eyes that were so clear they made him look softhearted. And the heavy angles to his face were those of a young man’s. It was a beauty that seemed to explain the reason he is loved in all of Asia. But there was more to him that was discovered through the interview: his seriousness regarding acting, his sturdy attitude, and the right amount of confidence that comes from those who do their jobs properly, made him attractive beyond his beautiful looks. When the interview was over, Lee said he enjoyed getting to talk so excitedly about acting for the first time in a while. So below is the dialogue. Enjoy!