[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

leshora said: hnin wintnaing said: Contrary your point, I do not see Blair Woldof in her. Rather, as dramafever suggests, I see Dan's personality in her. She is not that playful or seductive as Blair but as intelligent and charming as Dan. Perhaps, I may change my perspectives if you can telll me which part of hers make you think of Blair Woldof. :D

Guest leshora

lol she's so funny and shy! Not to mention she's talented! Gosh wish I could move like that, sadly I am lacking dexterity. I saw one of her other clips of Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" and she seems to do a fair bit of dance routines for her fan meets/shows. What a talented girl :)

I think that as the story progress, it will be hard to dislike CYD although he's supposedly the bad boy. Basing from my hormonal reactions on the first two eps, Woo Bin as CYD is daebak!

CYD, you can bully me anytime 8-> :\"> :))

Guest leshora

jysab said: I think that as the story progress, it will be hard to dislike CYD although he's supposedly the bad boy. Basing from my hormonal reactions on the first two eps, Woo Bin as CYD is daebak! CYD, you can bully me anytime 8-> :\"> :))

Some clip I found on tumblr
...with the message : "Only for LMH fanatics 10 minutes of "I always look this good" :))
In fact there are 11 minutes and 37 seconds...hope you'll resist 'till the end without fainting of how good he always looks :x

tex-avery.png
 We know that already :\">

source : youtube and tumblr: http://doramaschile.tumblr.com/

Guest adniRose

i really love Kim JiWon in What's Up.. but seems like in here she's gonna be the same "beach" character just like in TTBY...still not watch Running Man with Heirs actors yet... gonna watch now... spazzzz for Kim WooBin...:x:x

the feelzzz heart-eyes-smiley-face.gif?1302011377

wednesday chaebal pali pali comeee  [-O< [-O<  

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

ep 3 preview gifs 

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

wait a sec...the shirt that KT threw to ES~

could it be the "I ♥ California" one ;)) ;))

xNIywJE.jpg

more>>

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

Hello :)
Just watched RM with Heirs' casts. Wow!! KWB and CJY showed us kind of truly honest relationship. I wonder how deep their chemistry built during Heirs project. I bet we'll have more bromances here... Love it!! 
:x