[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

jjsweeter0211 said: @Maja : Thanks for sharing the BTSs <3Thing becomes more interesting ;))It must be before they meet again in Jeguk High School then.So Kim Tan has been looking for her everywhere when he is back to Korea?I am wondering how many episodes they are already filming in Korea until now . 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Maja said: jjsweeter0211 said: @Maja : Thanks for sharing the BTSs <3Thing becomes more interesting ;))It must be before they meet again in Jeguk High School then.So Kim Tan has been looking for her everywhere when he is back to Korea?I am wondering how many episodes they are already filming in Korea until now . 

Guest PBaddict

jjsweeter0211 said: @Maja : Thanks for sharing the BTSs <3Thing becomes more interesting ;))It must be before they meet again in Jeguk High School then.So Kim Tan has been looking for her everywhere when he is back to Korea?I am wondering how many episodes they are already filming in Korea until now . 

Ahh! So many new BTS pictures! :x :x :x Thank you for posting! I can't wait to see Kim Tan and Young-Do's first meeting! And they all look so good in their HS uniforms! Eun-sang has to be the reason for Tan's return to Korea.I'm so curious how Young-do will fall for Eun-sang!

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mulmexjfoI1sgzplqo1_1280.jpg
If you want to continue farming, be nicer to the maintenance guy, rather than the landlord.- YOON JAE HO"

tumblr_muln200lKd1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

"Anyhow, people’s lives are already cut out for them, and it’s decided whether they will be successful or not- CHA EUN SANG"

tumblr_mullxmzsYz1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

"Don’t you know what marriage means in this world? They are mergers and acquisitions disguised as marriages. In other words, the take over syndromes- CHOI YOUNG DO"

tumblr_muinch3vvZ1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

Getting hit if you throw it… Getting hit if you don’t throw it… The problem is whether you’re getting hit by a strong guy or by a little less strong guy. But the truth is, the real problem is that your life will be just like this even in the future. Why? Because when we become adults, we’ll be your boss- Choi Young Do.

tumblr_muilj4mV1a1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

"Usually, that’s what heirs of rich families do. Rather than having dreams… they just live as they want, without worrying or even thinking. Kim Won"

tumblr_muii8iLLHb1sgzplqo2_500.jpg

"To be able to blame someone, I’m too lazy Kim Tan"

http://ad-quotes.tumblr.com/