[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kim Won saw his mother is eavesdropping a conversation
Kim WOn want to enter the office room
KW's Mother : i will go, i will not eavesdropping :))

ES is hungry and comes out of room and checks out fridge in the dark. KT too is still awake and he on the lights. He asks her her name. Next scene we see KW with CY's dad. They are talking about a list for a party, I think. He wishes KW a safe trip. Next we see KT's dad with first wife I think. Sometjing about bringing KT's mum becos she thought she could get a divorce. KW comes in and greets his mum and tells he doesnt want to be nice to her. Dad wants KW to go US with KT. Both mums are arguing on their own, insulting each other.

Guest shimmeringoasis

@xopo17, zarrajae, azzurri Thanx for spoilers/live recap cant yet fully understand korean thanx to u guyz can know what they said...
sorry if I missed anyone

tan's omma cried and tried to call tan but he don't answereun sang called her mom and updated what happened but she doesn't tell the truthtan made some delicious sandwicheun sang give a dream catcher to tan. he put it at his surfer boy sign on the doorlmao eun sang put lots of things at the door to prevent tan barging to the room again

Daddy Kim and Kim Won don't get along... Interesting... Isn't he the "perfect" son?

Ma poor Won, he's probably been neglected by his father, which is probably why he's cruel towards Kim Tan. He has his own problems to deal with to :(

I'm sad :(( :(( :((

I think CES is telling her mother that her sister is well and they're very happy. :(( :(( :(( so don't worry. :(( :(( :(( breaks my heart.

Kim tan is calling her a liar. She is obviously not well. And her sister isn't either.

Omg, the dream catcher scene. :D

anyway , i could not believe KW mom looks so young.
she is not fit enough to be KW's mother . if she become KW's sister then i agree 
Imho