Maja

Guest xopo17

on preview, the love journey between ES and Kim tan will begin
and Kim Tan looks ready to fall in love to ES on pool scene
and there is Rachel yoo who is jealous toward ES and throw ES's  suitcase 
ES and Rachel inside Kim Tan house and Kim tan saw all that scene

xopo17 said: @ohoheli  : hai, see u again after jang ok jun drama
Heirs opening scene by introducing us the beauty of Malibu beach
LMH did the surfing thing ( i hope my english is correct)
He is so sexy , melting
LMH with his pals walking and gonna take a shower
OMG , in the first minute, SBS gave me a half naked scene
i need tissue, my nose is bleeding now!!!!

lol hyunshik and woobin's going to tease soojung ;))

hyunshik to krystal: i don't hate you :x

woobin: you're cute

=)) lol i bet they like to tease her

here goes b*tchy rachel to eunsang ;))

well if there's a girl in your fiances house if you won't throw her away~~~ it means you're the loser....

Wow the ending scene "uri jib galle?"

Love the OST already because its Lee Hong Ki. Miss seeing Lee Min Ho's handsome face. :) So very happy that Heirs has started. Of course, I also adore Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Min Hyuk and Krystal.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode :). LMH is looking hot!

@azzurri - Exactly - he's the typical California beach dude goober.   =))
Thanks @ZarraJae, @xopo17, @azzurri and anyone else who helped live recap. And thanks @ohoheli, @nonski, @es-ell and anyone else who posted pictures. You guys are all awesome. >:D<
EDIT: @forevergirl - hey! Missed you, congrats on becoming a mod! Are you gonna be watching this one too? 

I'm guessing Rachel throws ES's suitcase into the pool out of jealousy and because all her clothes are wet ES has to wear KT's clothes (because judging from the clip, it looks oversized and manly), and then cue guy falling in love with girl.

Preview shows that we will have sightseeing scenes with KT and ES, fringe girl throwing ES's luggage down the stairs, and KT's scene with his brother.

I like that they made KT and ES start their friendship at the first episode! I'm glad we didn't have to go through that whole when-they-were-kids for the first 2 episodes loll..

The premier was daebak! I love his friend Jason. This was so realistic. What a great start for this drama!

@omiki That's LA, a big American city, of course you are going to hear sirens day and night in that part of town.

@tessieroo She was lucky, thanks to Tan she did not get hauled off to immigration. It was a good thing that the cop knew who Tan was.
                  Cops are in the US just do their job, public relations is not their concern.