[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘The Heirs’ Roll Out the Official Posters

With the countdown in place, SBS unveiled its official and high class posters for the upcoming drama, The Heirs.

611106211601.jpg

The posters were released on October 7, revealing the dazzling cast members from Lee Min Ho to CN Blue’s Kang Min Hyuk. Hwa and Dam Pictures revealed three posters, the first with the main nine actors, the second with twelve, and the third with just Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, the drama’s hero and heroine. 

With such a star-studded cast and the writing and directing led by Kim Eun Sook and Kang Shin Hyo, The Heirs has been gathering much anticipation as viewers waited for its broadcast date of October 9. 

The press conference for the drama will take place on October 7 at 2PM (KST) and will be streamed live through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOso4L_R_Oc. 

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47528

Guest kdramalover1994

I was so worried about the uniforms but now that I saw them I am loving it. Those uniforms are fresh, my cast look so good in them.

Guest almontel

omo...i love Teaser 3 since we see more of their emotions and other casts came to play....
as for Teaser#4, i totally love the last part since we get to see some 'skinship' and whoah, they truly look very good together...what a beautiful couple indeed!!! i would love to see more...more ...more...ke ke ke...
i wonder if they'd be wearing the same outfit that's on their official banner where the ladies are all in white and the flowerboys in suits...i really want to see how the whole cast will interact and respond to reporters' questions...
i wonder if this forum will hit 400 pages by the time it Heirs in 3 days!!! 

‘The Heirs’ unveils official posters
With the debut set for this Wednesday (October 9th), SBS TV has today unveiled the 3 official posters for its highly anticipated Wed-Thu 2013 fall drama ‘ #TheHeirs ’.
The first poster sees all 9 cast members posing together, while the second revealed all 12 leading cast members, with the last one being a couple poster of the show’s 2 leads, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.
The drama will revolve around stories happening to the member of the 0.1% of Korea's upper class, with the posters accentuating the cast members’ elite and authoritative status.
The production company said, “We wanted to lay bare the special traits of ‘The Heirs’ through the 3 official posters. We are anticipating that the drama will take Korea by storm after its debut on October 9th, and become a high class romantic comedy mania drama.”
‘The Heirs’ sees the first collaboration between screen writer Kim Eun Sook who previously did ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, and Kang Hyo Shin PD who last did ‘Tazza’ and ‘Midas’, and is highly anticipated by viewers. ‘The Heirs’ depicts the friendships and love lives of young, rich heirs who form 1% of the upper class of Korean society, and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who is considered ordinary and comes from a poor family. 
By: Oh Soo KyungCopyright@KpopFighting

1377349_356451264489582_1739962950_n.jpg