[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest DaneB

can i ask for a favor please? can someone please translate Kim Woo Bin's and Park Shin Hye's individual interviews in the Heirs KNTV Special? here is the link http://vimeo.com/91920063#at=0 because a lot of videos i saw only have the translations for Lee Min Ho's part, and I want to know also what they say... if someone can help me, that will be really great :D i hope someone can help :) thank you so much!! :D

Guest DaneB

mtdt said:
@Giselle_tw says
Awweee ... I need more bromance from these two Hope they can reunite in new project in the future :x 
Credit : mamico2525

I know by now that the fan meeting, which was to take place on the 17th of april did not happen. I mean, it couldn't right? Not after the ferry disaster. Can anyone tell me if it's just been suspended or all out cancelled?

Guest califgirl

PSH at Drama Fever award:

Both LMH and PSH respectively won best actor and best actress.

Guest califgirl

Drama Fever Award result:http://www.dramafever.com/news/announcing-the-winners-of-the-2013-dramafever-awards/

• 2 weeks later...

My first time to post here. I'm lazy to watch a not completed Korean drama but Heirs is so different. I patiently waited each episode when it was airing. I guess most of us here are also MinShin Shippers. 
I like this video.

Guest write2me

At first, I was iffy about watching this drama. But I gave it a try and surprisingly I fell in love with. I wouldn't say it's the best drama but it was okay. Did anybody found out the very chessy lines in the drama? Very cheesy.... but an okay story line.

write2me said: At first, I was iffy about watching this drama. But I gave it a try and surprisingly I fell in love with. I wouldn't say it's the best drama but it was okay. Did anybody found out the very chessy lines in the drama? Very cheesy.... but an okay story line.

Since some of you might miss our MinShin couple a lot ...Let me give you a present of the day   
I made this SBS award 2013 MinShin cut to my lovely MinShinners family.Hope you all can enjoy it  The video is Eng subbed and HD with size 1.98 GB  *there's no middle ground right ? 

LINK : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_vvUUYkue9ZUDdNQlZEM0h0UHM/edit

Screen caps 
yusx0.jpg8smb.jpg

Guest LadyNess

angelaminoz said: Look at me... After posting my thougts in another thread, i always come back here and remembering all the fun time when we had Heirs in our live... Would be nice if they have season 2... (Dream on....! :P )

Guest ShinY1430293746

Hello everybody can I be a part of this thread?

I really love The Heirs I already know the Heirs since last year I searching for some thread like this and here I found this thread

Hope that I am Welcome to this Thread