[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Fannie J

adamfever

said: OMG, this article sounds like PSH was telling a lie and advises her to better prepare for her future career. I personally think PSH should not have said so, she could have just said honestly that she wasn't very good at it and was still trying to improve, blah, blah...

-------

class="cb b15"

The History Of Park Shin Hye's Kdrama Kisses

by Joan MacDonald   Dec 19, 2013

The Heirs
Heartstrings
Flower Boys  Next Door

Park Shin Hye recently spoke about her onscreen kisses with Lee Min Ho in "The Heirs." She mentioned being surprised in one kiss scene when she thought they were not going to touch lips only to have the director say that they were really going to kiss that time.

"I was really surprised," she said. "While we were shooting the scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho's clothes. That's because I was so surprised and you can see it in the shot too."

She said that she does not have a lot of experience with drama kisses but if you look through her kdrama history, she has kissed enough stars to arouse most women's jealousy.

And fans may note that she often looked surprised when she was kissed in a drama.

Park Shin Hye began acting at age 10 in "Stairway to Heaven" and has slowly transitioned to more grown-up roles. So she was already a veteran actress before she had to have her first onscreen kiss at age 16 with singer Se7en.

He was the first of many idols to kiss her

Her next kisses took place the same year in the drama "You're Beautiful." It started off with the kiss/bite that she drunkenly plants on Jang Geun Suk in an early scene. But then the kisses became less painful and more romantic. Clips of her filming their kissing scene on the balcony show that the stars were both a little embarrassed by their encounter and joked around to disguise it. When he finally kissed her, her eyes remained open for a long time. She often keeps her eyes open as if in shock when she gets kissed, although many women might have that reaction to being kissed by Jang Geun Suk.

In "Heartstrings," CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, her "You're Beautiful" co-star, gets another chance to win her heart. But when he first had to kiss her onscreen he got so embarrassed that he needed encouragement. She has said that her "You're Beautiful" co-stars thought of her as a little sister.

Her best kdrama kissing scene took place earlier this year in "Flower Boys Next Door." Her kisses with Yoon Si Yoon included an accidental kiss, which also shocked her enough to keep her eyes open. But her best kissing scene ever may be the end of that comedy when she seems quite enthusiastic. But then she said prior to that drama that Yoon Si Yoon was her ideal type.

Her kiss scenes with Lee Min Ho's character in "The Heirs" seemed to catch her off guard again. But that fit into the plot, as his character was aggressive and hers was fairly passive. They had a sampling of kisses, including the donut kiss and the rooftop kiss.

So far she has received kisses from Se7en, Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Yoon Si Yoon and Lee Min Ho. And she's only 23. She has a long career of kisses before her.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13259/20131219/the-history-of-park-shin-hyes-kdrama-kisses.htm

Are you hopeful of a sequel?

And there are MORE handsome guys she's worked with:

So far she has received kisses (lips to lips) from the following lucky guys:
  • Se7en (Goong S)
  • Joo Sang Wook (Kimchee Radish cube)
  • Jang Geun Suk (ETude and You're Beautiful)
  • Uhm Tae Woong (Cyrano Agency)
  • Jung Yong Hwa (Heartstrings)
  • Yoo Seung Ho (MV SoJi Sub)
  • Yoon Si Yoon (Flower Boy Next door)
  • Lee Min Ho (Heirs)
and she has worked and been paired with these guys and received some hugs and kisses (but not on the lips):
  • Lee Wan (Tree of Heaven)
  • Joo Ji Hoon (CLride Free Hug)
  • Lee Seung Gi (Alone in Love MV & Performance: Will you marry me)
  • JYJ JaeJoong (MV)
  • Kim Hyun Joong (CF)
  • Jung Il Woo (Holika CF)
I MISS HEIRS!!!! and yes, i'm also watching and rewatching it over and over...can't wait for the DVD and the SBS end of the year awards...i'm keeping my fingers crossed that both of them will be there and we know the KWB will be one of the MC...I guess PSH is super busy or she would have been a great host too....

really there's a Christmas HEIRS??? could that possibly a collection of BTS and NGs???? omo....i would love to see that esp the Closet Kisses....ke ke ke...

Guest shewoonmoon

According to SBS’s program schedule for December 25th, there’s a 2 hours special for"THE HEIRS" called " THE HEIRS Christmas Edition - He Who Bears the Weight of Love." which airs at 3:40PM.

credit :the-inheritors
ofLA5A.png

Can't wait to see  Yehhhh!!!!

adamfever said: OMG, this article sounds like PSH was telling a lie and advises her to better prepare for her future career. I personally think PSH should not have said so, she could have just said honestly that she wasn't very good at it and was still trying to improve, blah, blah...

-------

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13259/20131219/the-history-of-park-shin-hyes-kdrama-kisses.htm
--------------------------------------------------------

Miss you all, Chingu-ya,  and def miss The Heirs :((

my withdrawal period was started with :
1. watching Heirs with sub from Viki (they're COOL)
2. watching Heirs with sub from Drama Fever (BEST!!!)
3. Watching Heirs with sub from DarkSmurf (they're GOOD!!!)
4. Watching clips of my Heirs fav scenes on Youtube :-*
5. Any idea? Please let me know ....

*still sad and missing my Heirs so bad*. :((