[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

FINALLY!!! we get to see the actual scene of what transpired prior to the tight hug...

so is that LMH trying to STEAL A quick KISS from our sweet girl PSH???
I didn't hear anyone cheering him on to steal a KISS, did he do it on his own??? wow...it seems our KT is still enamored with ES....just like us...he's having such a bad HEIR Withdrawal....
I'm sure PSH didn't want LMH fans to get mad at her, good move on her part...but seriously i really wish she would have allowed him a simple peck on the cheek at least if not a longer tight embrace!!! aigo....

and KWB didn't want to see the attempted kiss nor the hug and just clapped...ke ke ke...

he's probably thinking, well, i'd get  a chance to be with her in China anyways...LOL!!!

Omo this is Kim Won or Kim Tan? :))
20131219_1387430658_49638300_1.jpg

In this article it seems Choi Jinhyuk said he will spend Christmas eve with Lee Minho :D
(but I still hope there's a correct translation of this article)
www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=438584

When Lee Minho attended his innisfree event in Singapore, he said "I believe it's important to spend Christmas with those who you love"

Something fishy? huh? ;)) *just kidding*

I dont think LMH-PSH will be promoting Heirs together. I sensed that LMH's agency has too much pride in LMH thinking he's such a big star that he can promote by himself. Correct me if i'm wrong. But that's the vibe im getting from my observations. Busy schedules can be altered here and there unless they already planned it 1 year in advanced? Plus they might also want to avoid any rumors between the 2 stars

Yes his management wants to keep him exclusive. Even Lee Min Ho himself said he wants to attend drama awards with his cast and sit together at the same table as he has never experienced that before.

ayu_adams said:

I dont think LMH-PSH will be promoting Heirs together. I sensed that LMH's agency has too much pride in LMH thinking he's such a big star that he can promote by himself. Correct me if i'm wrong. But that's the vibe im getting from my observations. Busy schedules can be altered here and there unless they already planned it 1 year in advanced? Plus they might also want to avoid any rumors between the 2 stars

A short moment ago, I was so sleepy but I couldn't sleep (ironic) so I decided to visit this thread because I'm denying The Heirs has ended... Then I saw the pictures and video of LMH and PSH at the party, now my eyes are wide open! I blame it on you all Heiress!

Guest thunderempress

almontel said: FINALLY!!! we get to see the actual scene of what transpired prior to the tight hug...

so is that LMH trying to STEAL A quick KISS from our sweet girl PSH???
I didn't hear anyone cheering him on to steal a KISS, did he do it on his own??? wow...it seems our KT is still enamored with ES....just like us...he's having such a bad HEIR Withdrawal....
I'm sure PSH didn't want LMH fans to get mad at her, good move on her part...but seriously i really wish she would have allowed him a simple peck on the cheek at least if not a longer tight embrace!!! aigo....