[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

We are loosing Heirlings!!!!!!!!!!! and I am stuck I am watching other dramas but none have a pull none make me feel giddy or crazy to see what happens!!!!!!!! ugh!!!!! this is an addiction I am back in the closet just watching it over and over these withdrawal symptoms!!!!! are crazy......  @-)

I know it's been almost a week but I hope it isn't too late to continue writing my thoughts on the ending ;))

Kim Tan's vision of the future:

Perhaps his dream is too idealistic, that is why it is just a dream. But heirs had always been about dreaming so ending it with a dream made absolutely perfect sense, and it is for us to determine whether it will happen or not. In a way like all of us, we dream of happiness and we have a vision of the future we want, but dreams can only remain illusions unless we make something real out of it. In reality, our futures are not predestined and there's no way of knowing anything for certain, so instead we make up an image of how we'd like things to be. Sometimes, they become real while other times, they remain an image in our head. I am glad there wasn't a time jump because I can appreciate Kim Tan's vision a lot more. The question we ask, "will his vision become real?" is the same question we are asking ourselves, "will my life 10 years from now be how I envision it?"

And there's just something about Kim Tan making his way up to Eun Sang that gives the most warming feeling. The fact that he was the son of jeguk group, so high up, so unreachable and untouchable made it difficult for her to walk up those stairs. But step by step, they reached the top. And now that they're there, he will never put her through anything like that again, so he'll be the one to walk up all the steps to get to her.

The kiss was perfect, it was that of a husband to his wife. This is the first time I can feel that these two are loving in peace, their minds are at ease, their hearts resting and beating for one another. It makes me happy to see them like that, because they deserve to love each other freely, without worries, and without any barriers in between them. The kiss, the smile, and the way they look at each other says they are happy and in love.

"I hope that even then, like when we were 18, I would passionately run to you." -KT

I love this line because it is age appropriate. When we are young, that's when we dream the biggest, that's when we are the most passionate. Kim Tan is the image of a young person, he dreams and chases after his dreams, he is passionate and desirous. He loves completely and fearlessly, and I hope that never dies.

Somehow when I look at him, I find inspiration to keep going. Heirs overall gives me hope; its ending isn't sugar coated nor happy go lucky, it's an uncertain but hopeful ending, like an image of life itself, unpredictable but whether you'd fall once or a hundred times, just keep going forward. And I like how this message had always been demonstrated throughout the drama, Kim Tan saying "if I have to kneel then I will, I just have to get back up," Kim Tan always chasing after Eun Sang, and even Kim Tan rising from the bottom to the middle. I thought I was mad that the writer only made him get 50th place but I understand her reasoning now, it shows that Kim Tan still has room to grow, to keep rising, just like the rest of us. That is also why I think an open ending was the most appropriate ending because heirs isn't an ending story but one that will continue onwards, just like life.

I also like how everything is revolved around their age, a time full of memories, a time they witnessed the pain and the happiness in each other, the time they turned their backs and walked away but also the time they ran, hugged, and embraced one another. This is the time they will remember forever, the time they both shared together; it is something special only between them. Almost like A Gentleman's Dignity was about middle age men looking back on their younger years, heirs is about young people looking forward to their future. Maybe because I am around their age and I feel like my life is so similar to theirs in a way, undetermined and uncertain, I found the ending very satisfying.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Claudia Ximena

said:

We are loosing Heirlings!!!!!!!!!!! and I am stuck I am watching other dramas but none have a pull none make me feel giddy or crazy to see what happens!!!!!!!! ugh!!!!! this is an addiction I am back in the closet just watching it over and over these withdrawal symptoms!!!!! are crazy......  @-)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

IT'S WEDNESDAY... WHOOOHOOO... NOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

this week wednesday surely feels like its coming too quick...

yet i feel empty and dull :((

andwaeeeeeee!!!!!!

a week is over yet im still not over it that it ends!!! :((

gloomy mood again!!! customer better be nice today otherwise i might tear them apart RAWR!!!!

kaleidoscopegirl

said:

Claudia Ximena

said:

finals is over for me.... now i shall re-watch The Heirs kekekekeke~ feels so wierd to be this obsessive over a drama. its been a long time since this has happened. what have u done to me HEIRS?!!!!

and i can't wait for the dvd. so thats not the survey now but order form??

class="cb b15" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"What's Up Next For The Stars Of "The Heirs?"

Lee Min Ho
Park Shin Hye
Kim Woo Bin

If one drama was golden this year, it was "The Heirs." Not only did it snag so many stars that producers complained it was hard to cast any other dramas, but now that it's over, producers want to cast the stars that made the series so popular.

So it's no wonder that the actors who won fans' hearts already have plans for future films and dramas.

Lee Min Ho, who was recently mobbed by 2000 fans in Singapore's airport, has confirmed that he will appear in the upcoming gangster film "Gangnam Blues." It's a story that takes place in the 1970s when gangsters and politicians fought for turf in the Gangnam neighborhood now known for its upscale elegance. Lee Min Ho will play a tragic hero and probably demonstrate some of the action skills he displayed in "City Hunter" and "Faith: The Great Doctor." The film, directed by Yoo Ha, begins shooting in March and the actor plans to rest until then.

Park Shin Hye also has film plans. She will play a role in the film "The Consultant," although no information is currently available on the film's storyline or her role in it. Before she begins shooting she will head to China to attend the TV Drama Awards and promote "The Heirs," then travel to Japan for a fan meeting. Park Shin Hye did not need her screen credit in "The Heirs" to snag this film role. Before she appeared in "The Heirs," Park Shin Hye appeared in "Miracle in Cell Number 7," which was the third highest grossing film in Korean cinema history.

Kim Woo Bin, who played Choi Young Do also has plans. He will host the Mnet "M Countdown" music show and also the 2013 SBS Acting Awards. Advertisers have enthusiastically been courting him since "The Heirs" began and his plans for the new year include modeling for several new companies. His next film role will be in "The Technicians."

Choi Jin Hyuk, who played Lee Min Ho's older brother Kim Won, is also getting offers based on his work in both "The Heirs" and "Gu Family Book." Choi and actress Song Ji Hyo have been cast as the leads in tvN's romantic medical drama "A May Garden."

Set in a hospital's emergency room, the characters they play will date, marry and risk losing each other before discovering the true meaning of love. That drama will air after the end of "Reply 1994."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13162/20131217/whats-up-next-for-the-stars-of-the-heirs.htm

So proud of them. :x

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Wow.... CJH oppa isss so busy yeah!!! straight away filming a different drama once TH finishes...
and as a main role this time!!! whoo hoo goodbye to KimWon oppa for good...
cant wait to see his new drama with SJH

thanks @ravairie for the news :D

Guest shewoonmoon

Park Shin Hye, "kiss scene with Lee Min Ho? Embarrassed the hand movements of the heart" (interview)

3TQLYW.jpg
d0geYm.jpg

bWRczQ.jpg
마이데일리 = 남태경 기자] 실제로 본 그는 '상속자들'의 가난상속자 차은상보다 훨씬 더 밝은 성격과 화려한 외모를 갖고 있었다. 

하지만 은상과 관련한 이야기를 풀어낼 때 만큼은 냉정한 현실에 지치고 찌든 열 여덟 살 소녀였다. 최근 취재진과의 인터뷰에서 만난 박신혜는 아직 SBS '왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라-상속자들(이하 상속자들)'의 캐릭터 차은상에서 헤어나오지 못한 듯 보였다. 

"드라마가 정말 많은 사랑을 받으면서 끝났어요. 제가 했던 작품 중 '천국의 계단' 이후 최고의 시청률이었어요. 김은숙 작가님이 전작에서 워낙 히트 치셨기 때문에 누를 끼치지 않을 까 걱정을 했었어요. 감사하게도 좋은 파트너, 감독님, 스태프들과 함께하게 돼서 잘 마무리할 수 있었던 것 같아요. 제 2의 전성기를 맞이한 느낌이예요."

'파리의 연인'부터 '신사의 품격'까지, 다수의 히트작을 남긴 김은숙 작가의 작품이었던 만큼 박신혜 역시 촬영 내내 마음이 편하지는 않았을 것이다. 하지만 그는 작가의 의도대로 꿈보다는 현실을 좇을 수 밖에 없었던 억척 여고생 차은상을 완벽하게 소화해냈다. 

"작가님이 '지금까지 너가 했던 연기와는 전혀 다른 캐릭터를 보여줬으면 좋겠다. 가난에 찌들어 살고 엄마도 말을 못하는 상황을 잘 표현해줬으면 좋겠다'라고 하셨어요. 사실 은상의 상황 자체가 억울하잖아요. 대사 중에도 '나는 10원 어치 더 나은 삶을 바랬던 것 뿐이다'라는 말이 있었는데, 그렇게 남자답고 털털한 모습을 원하셨던 것 같아요. 끝나고는 '너무 울려서 미안하다. 정말 고생했다'고 하시더라고요. 또 '어쩜 그렇게 억울하게 우냐'고도 말씀해주셨어요."

김 작가의 말대로 '상속자들'에서 박신혜는 정말 서럽게 울었다. 연기였지만 그가 흘리는 눈물 속에 어떤 진심이 담겨 있을 것 같았다. "유독 우는 장면들이 많았어요. 다른 작품에서도 늘 눈물을 많이 흘렸지만 이번에는 사랑 이야기도 있고 엄마에 대한 아픔도 있었어요. 열 여덟 살의 차은상을 보며 제가 열 여덟 이었을 때 생각이 나서 더 힘들게 느낀 것 같아요. 당시 첫 주연을 맡아 연기에 대한 부담감이 생겼어요. 내색하지는 않았지만 속으로 굉장히 곪아 있었던 상태였죠. 그래서 차은상이 힘들어할 때 저도 비슷한 감정을 느끼면서 힘들어한 것 같아요."

우는 장면 외에도 시청자들 사이에서 관심을 모았던 부분은 극중 김탄(이민호)과의 격정적인 키스신이었다. "찍다가 실제로 놀래서 옷을 잡았는데 카메라에 그게 잡혔더라고요. 대본에 턱을 잡아 당긴다고 돼 있었는데 키스신 경험이 많이 없다 보니 조금 당황했었어요. 그 마음이 손동작에서 나왔던 것 같아요."

박신혜와 호흡을 맞춘 배우 이민호 역시 이번 작품을 통해 그 만의 유행어를 탄생시켰고, 또 다른 상대역 김우빈은 짝사랑남의 정석을 보여주며 여성 시청자들을 사로잡았다. 실제로도 두 사람은 여심을 흔들만 한 매력적인 남자라고. "우선 둘 다 정말 매너가 좋아요. (이)민호 오빠는 현장 분위기를 밝게 하기 위해 장난을 많이 쳤었어요. (김)우빈이 같은 경우는 제가 힘들던지 가라앉아 있을 때 조용히 다독여 주는 스타일이예요."

'상속자들'에선 각 인물들 간의 개성이 다양했다. 특히 김탄, 최영도(김우빈)를 비롯한 이효신(강하늘), 조명수(박형식) 등은 각기 다른 성격을 통해 남고생들 만의 매력을 보여줬다. 이들에 대해 박신혜는 "현장에서도 정말 상남자들"이라고 했다. "보통 남자배우들이 '여배우들 기 세다'라고 할 법도 한데, 저희는 남자들의 기에 여자들이 어쩔 줄 몰라 했었어요. (김)지원, 크리스탈 양도 오빠들의 장난에 매번 얼굴이 빨개졌었어요." 

극중 김탄, 최영도의 사랑을 받으며 삼각 관계를 형성했던 박신혜는 실제 좋아하는 이성 스타일은 정반대라고 했다. "저는 개인적으로 상남자보다는 부드러운 남자가 좋아요. 다정하게 감싸줄 수 있고 제가 기댈수 있는 그런 사람이요."

'상속자들'이 시청자들의 많은 사랑을 받으며 종영했지만, 박신혜도 한 번에 핀 꽃은 아니었다. "제가 은상이와 같은 나이일 때, 그러니까 열 여덟 살에 슬럼프가 왔어요. 아역이라는 타이틀이 너무 싫었고 벗어나고 싶었어요. 그래서 저보다 나이 많은 역할을 했었는데, 그러다보니 어색하다는 이야기가 많았던 것 같아요."

10대를 마무리하는 시점에서 슬럼프를 겪었다는 그는 결국 스무 살이 된 해에 활동을 잠시 중단했다. 하지만 재정비 기간 동안에도 그는 또래 배우들이 성장하는 과정을 지켜보며 여전히 불안해했었다고. 

"대학교 1학년이 되면서 활동을 잠시 중단했어요. 나름 학교를 열심히 다녔었죠. 그 시기 동기 였던 배우 고아라, 김범, 김소은이 굉장히 활발하게 활동했었어요. 그런 모습을 보면서 '내 선택이 잘못된 걸까? 내가 지금 이렇게 학교를 다닐 때가 아니라 작품을 빨리 해야하는게 아닐까?' 등 여러 가지 생각이 들었어요."

"그런 고민들과 함께 첫 주연을 맡은 '천국의 나무'와 '궁S'가 시청률이 부진했던 것, '깍두기'를 촬영하며 나이 차 많은 선배들과 연기하는게 무서웠던 것, 이 모든 것들로 인해 굉장히 지쳐 있던 상황이었어요. 그러던 중 '미남이시네요'가 들어왔어요. 촬영하며 저와 잘 맞는 캐릭터라는 생각이 들면서 자신감이 조금씩 생긴 것 같아요. 해외에서도 반응이 좋아서 많은 힘을 얻었고 다시 한 번 달릴 수 있는 계기가 됐어요."

'미남이시네요'를 통해 박신혜는 그가 가진 또 다른 끼, 노래 실력을 뽐낼 수 있었다. 그는 '상속자들'에서도 그 끼를 마음껏 발산했다. "노래 욕심이 있는 것은 아니예요. 이번 '상속자들' OST 참여도 '미남이시네요'에서 노래한 것이 계기가 된 것 같아요. 물론 노래는 가수분들이 훨씬 더 잘 부르시지만 제가 맡은 캐릭터에 대한 감정을 보여드릴 수 있는 또 다른 방법인 것 같았어요. 이번에도 부를거라고는 생각을 못 했는데 당연하게 '부를거지?'라고 말씀하셔서 부르게 됐어요. 사실 노래 부를 때마다 창피해요."

연기에 노래까지 잘 하는 그는 또 하나 잘난 점이 있다. 데뷔 때부터 주목받았던 미모를 입증하듯 자연 미인 이라는 점. 그에게 성형을 하고 싶은 생각은 없었는지, 자연 미인으로서 미모 유지를 위해 관리는 어떻게 하는지 물었다. 

"딱히 말씀드릴게 없는데…잘 먹는 것? (웃음) 제가 평소에도 정말 잘먹어요. 어떤 때는 너무 잘 먹어서 화면에 얼굴이 크게 나왔다가 또 어떤 때는 작게 나오기도 했어요. 그것 때문에 스트레스를 받기도 했어요. 두 남자의 사랑을 받다 보니 예쁘게 봐 주신 것 같아요. 그리고 예전에는 코 끝이 갈라진 점이랑 손이 안 예쁜 게 콤플렉스여서 성형을 하고 싶다는 생각을 했었는데 이제는 좋게 생각하고 있어요."

'상속자들'의 인기뿐만 아니라 올해로 데뷔 10년 차를 맞은 그에게 2013년은 어느 해보다 특별하게 기억될 것 같았다. "데뷔 이래 가장 바쁜 한 해를 보낸 것 같아요. 2013년은 열심히 뛰었고, 땀흘렸고, 좋은 사람들을 많이 만난 감사한 해 였어요. 내년 소망이 있다면 올해처럼 아시아 투어를 이어가고 싶어요. 큰 규모가 아니더라도 계속해서 팬들과 가까이서 만날 수 있는 시간을 가졌으면 좋겠어요. 또 감사하게도 '상속자들' 이후 감독님들이 드라마 제의를 많이 해주셔서 시놉시스들도 틈틈이 읽고 있어요. 다음 작품에선 고등학생이 아닌 특정 직업이 있는 20대 역할을 해보고 싶어요." 

[배우 박신혜. 사진 = 솔트엔터테인먼트 제공]

(남태경 기자 tknam1106@mydaily.co.kr)

[HOT NEWS]
''폭풍글래머'' BJ 박현서, 대체 누구? 인터넷 ''들썩''
허벅지만 드러낸 김태희, ''극장 올킬한 미모''
극장에서 본 수애, 과감 패션에 ''깜짝''
''오빠랑 사진찍자!'' 공유, 팬서비스 화끈하네
''김우빈·크레용팝 없었으면 어쩔 뻔했어!''

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr
- NO.1 뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

Can someone translate the article about PSH kissing LMH please? I am curious and dying to know!!! Why are we not getting enough BTS anyway? They are really stingy I wonder why. Squeezing the most $$$ out of fame of the star-studded casts I guess.

Guest prosperity

jysab said:

Woobin is being interviewed by a Beijing station called BTV Youth, where he talks about his favorite food and what dishes he can make.

But I thought we already know that - kimchi chigae and ramyun. >_<

P.S. The award ceremony that he’s rumored to attend with Park Shin-hye will take place on Dec 18, to be broadcasted on Dec 30.

credit :http://wtheol.tumblr.com/