[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest luminousdo

Hello friends and chingu, this is my very first post. I have been silent reader for so long. I really enjoy and appreciate every single post. That's all make my life. Pleaseeeeeeee keep this thread alive til forever or at least sbs awards happen. I want to see Cha Eun Sang hand in hand with Kim Tan :). Please keep updating any info or any little picture. Honestly, this is like my drug. I refreshing the website every 15 mins. Love you guys so much. Thanks youuuuu

@StaRix $-) $-) I seriously begin to doubt that Kim Tan has any cash with him. Perhaps, he only carry the black card. >:D< He may be rich but he doesn't own a wallet. $-) Tan hardly buy anything for CES except the "I ♥ love California" t-shirt and pink wallet but that's like finally a gift arrive #:-S (Ep19). CES is always the one who pay. :o3 But Tan is very trusting towards EunSangii in Malibu. 8-} Tan gave CES his seriously expensive mansion key and car key to CES. 8-} Tan really treat CES like his other-half. >-) But Rachel is not amuse, was so angry with that, >-) she kicked CES bag down the stairs. b-( Tan grab CES hand & ran from Malibu to Hollywood. :-S Actually I don't get it, whom did they offend?! I think those 2 guys chased the wrong people. \:D/ I heard they were looking for some son of the richard simmons. I think they mistaken that person is Tan. \:D/ So they ran. Isn't it some misunderstanding? \:D/ Can't they call the police for assistance? :-S Why can't Tan hail a cab? No cab along the way? None at all? :-c Call for a cab then! [-( Perhaps no money for cab?! CES for sure won't have $$ in US. Yellow cab is costly for such a long distance 28.7 miles. My, both of them are really some marathon runners. ♥ <:-P Impressive. 8-} Rachel asked Tan, (Ep11) "Tan, don't you have money?" ;;) Tan replied, "The Hotel is expensive". Tan bunk in with HyoShin in the hotel room. Then (Ep4) KA asked Tan, "If his son touch drugs in US?" Tan answered, "Drug's too expensive!" :D Kim Tan really has a ♥ good sense of humour. :) Never fails to put a smile, ♥ during his super-cute scenes. :P My dad 1st time saw Kim Tan in Heirs, says "LMH has such @-) beautiful eyes, ♥ @-) sincere eyes." To me, Tan long stares, @-)can melt ya. LMH eyes can speak, @-) very expressive eyes. @-) ♥

[-O< [-O< 2013 SBS Drama Awards. [-O< [-O< [-O< Please support our Main Leads. [-O< [-O< Please vote for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye - Best Couple Award. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< Have to register with SBS Site before voting (website in Hangul). [-O< [-O< http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020090

=D> =D> Finally after watching Ep 20, I am also glad that there is no actual suicide of any of our Jeguk High School students. =D> =D> :-B :-B South Korea suicide cases are record high. :-B :-B I think Writer KES who always update and continuously changed her script based for higher ratings could have changed her mind not to advocate or encourage youngsters to solve problems :-B :-B through suicide. :-B :-B "The Heirs" draw a record number of youngsters viewers. :-B :-B For reference, please read Choi Ji Woo latest drama, SBS “The Suspicious Housekeeper” that got warnings due to the suicide plot in the drama. :-B :-B http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12798/20131206/the-suspicious-housekeeper-and-suicide-attempts-result-in-warnings.htm :-B :-B Dec 06, 2013, Time 09:09 PM EST :-B :-B ‘The Suspicious Housekeeper and Suicide Attempts Result in Warnings'. :-B :-B “The Suspicious Housekeeper” received warnings for repeated attempts of suicide for 7 year old girls as well as other people and showed scenes of young kids using slang when it was broadcast during a time that was supposed to protect the youth and violated Chapter 43 – Articles 1 and 2 “Regulations About Broadcasting Levels”, Chapter 44, Articles 2, 51 for broadcasting language and for Chapter 3 violations. :-B :-B In addition, KBS2 “Mirae’s Choice” showed, “This XX bastard” “Wow that is like XX” and showed the male protagonist cursing and took care of the sound effects and the mouthing and even featured sexual innuendos such as “How did you tempt him? Did you sleep with him?” and other sexual comments as it was given a warning in violation of regulations 27 (maintenance of dignity) Chapter 1, Article 51 (TV broadcast) and Chapter 3. In addition, KBS2 “Our Family Entertainment” is only featuring a certain sporting good company’s attire and only covered the logo for their entire group outfit as it was released for a long time. It also received a ‘warning.’ :-B :-B credit to kdramastars. :-B :-B

x1ang said: [-O< [-O< 2013 SBS Drama Awards. [-O< [-O< [-O< Please support our Main Leads. [-O< [-O< Please vote for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye - Best Couple Award. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< Have to register with SBS Site before voting (website in Hangul). [-O< [-O< http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020090

♥ ♥♥ :x :x (Ep 19, at 04 seconds), Chairwoman Step-mom JS happily commented to Chairman Kim that KA "finally" left the mansion. ♥♥♥ :x :x From Chairman Kim answer that he's disappointed that KA left ♥♥♥ :x :x and that KA should have "STAYED" at least for the money, we learnt that he truly loves ♥♥♥ :x :x KA, and that also explained why he doted ♥♥♥ :x :x Tan more than Won. ♥♥♥ :x :x When KA confessed (Ep18, at 43:66 minutes) and tell Chairman Kim to his face that "she loves ♥♥♥ :x :x him", we can see that he was truly touched by KA sincere love, and not that she loves ♥♥♥ :x :x him due to his wealth. ♥♥♥ :x :x . When he wake up from his near-to-death/surgery/coma, he did what he owe KA for 20 years, ♥♥♥ :x :x he finally decid ed to divorce JS and give KA her rightful status in the Kim Family Register. ♥♥♥ :x :x Perhaps the 4% shares under secret name/account, will be given to ♥♥♥ :x :x KA. Thus give KA voting rights in future board meetings to support ♥♥♥ :x :x Tan & Won. JS has 4.7% shares.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@adamfever pluie has posted a guide on how to vote, its on page 1682 of this thread. You have to make an account and register. BTW, it also asks for an ID. I am not sure what the latest result is, I just registered, I'm still waiting for my confirmation email. 

Woobin is being interviewed by a Beijing station called BTV Youth, where he talks about his favorite food and what dishes he can make.

But I thought we already know that - kimchi chigae and ramyun. >_<

P.S. The award ceremony that he’s rumored to attend with Park Shin-hye will take place on Dec 18, to be broadcasted on Dec 30.

credit :http://wtheol.tumblr.com/

O:-) O:-) O:-) On Why Kim Won sacrificed his love Hyun Joo and chose VS Telecom Heiress Yang as wife? O:-) O:-) O:-) It is not a sudden change of attitude in Chairman Kim (Ep20), after he awake from his surgery. Why Daddy Kim soften up? O:-) O:-) O:-) But Daddy Kim always have a soft spot for Tan. O:-) O:-) O:-) I mean who wouldn't? That's also how CES fell for Tan when she met him in California. O:-) O:-) O:-) Kim Won make a pact with his dad. Won begged his father to let go of Tan, that is Dad won’t force Tan to marry Rachel. Won saw how Tan suffer after losing CES. Won was truly shocked to see Tan was in total destruction, breaking down, given up hope and living. O:-) O:-) O:-) Won asked his dad (Ep17), “Am I not enough for you?” His dad answered, “If Won stayed around, dad might not have bothered Tan”. Dad added that “But Won in that lovey-dovey state with Hyun Joo and refuse to give up Hyun Joo, prompted dad can’t just sit around and watch Tan with CES. Tan mother background isn’t good for Tan future, Daddy Kim has to get a good in-laws for Tan future. For both Won and Tan to run Jeguk business.” O:-) O:-) O:-) Won who also love Tan the most in this world, in as much as Tan (Ep3) who told CES, that Won is the person he liked the most in this world (for 18 years). With that, Won will obey his dad to marry wealthy VS Telecom Heiress Yang next year spring, in exchange, for daddy Kim to let Tan live the way he wanted. O:-) O:-) O:-) Daddy said only with Won marriage with the heiress will Daddy trust Won and Tan (Ep17). Freedom of living as Tan wishes. One arranged marriage instead of two as demanded by Chairman Kim earlier. O:-) O:-) O:-) Daddy Kim remembered and kept to his promise with Won and slowly kind of accepted Tan with CES in the hospital (Ep20). O:-) O:-) O:-)

~X( ~X( ~X( Can somebody please help me? ~X( ~X( ~X( I can't read Hangul. ~X( ~X( ~X( Thank you. ~X( ~X( ~X( In (Ep19, at 31 minutes). CES scrolled down to check Tan final exams results, i.e. 50th spot. Did anyone manage to read the sms posting that Chan Young sent to everyone, what is Cha Eun Sang position in the final exams results? ~X( ~X( ~X( CES used to be a top student in her former school. After she transferred to Jeguk High, her studies seemed to be affected a lot, or that Jeguk High standard is much higher than her former school. ~X( ~X( ~X( Perhaps Jeguk High students, ~X( ~X( ~X( have many private tutors for each subject, more competitive to do well, as future successor in their respective companies, therefore that drive up the exams standard. ~X( ~X( ~X( CES Mum also said that CES is intelligent, smart, clever, bright. KA also told Tan that CES is a top student in her old school and told Tan to beat CES in school. ~X( ~X( ~X(

2013 is ending very soon, :(( :(( please help "The Heirs", "LMH/Tan" and "PSH/Eun Sang" to win in this vote. :(( :(( Please help to vote, everyone. Thank You. :(( :(( http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-drama-2013 :(( :((

@prosperity who's PMY that LMH used to date? I meant what is her full name?

I can't believe I keep missing The Heirs more and more everyday :(( I feel like there's a hug hole in my heart. So empty, so lost right now.... Listening to the OST remembering how much fun reading everyone's comment about today episode, waiting excitedly for new episode to come :( Even though the end wasn't excited as I expected, I still love it. A great drama like this doesn't come around very often. I hope 'you who came from the star' can help me cure this disease. I don't wanna feel this way anymore :(( :((

Can somebody who is very good at "The Heirs", please help me to understand? 8-> 8-> Thank you. 8-> 8-> /(Ep20, at 1:27 minutes) On removal of Mister Kim Nam Yoon as Chairman of Jeguk Group. It is regarding Jeguk Shares %. 8-> 8-> /Chairman Kim 13.6%. Chair-Woman Step-Mom JS 4.7%. Chairman Kim Brothers 5.2%. Kim Tan 28.5% (including Jeguk Holdings 5.4%). Potential shares % that sides with Chair-Woman JS is = 52%. That was before Kim Tan changed his legal guardianship to Kim Won. For Won to exercise Tan 28.5% voting rights. 8-> 8-> /Chairman secret shares bought under secret names 4%. Overseas Foreign shareholders 19%. Domestic shareholders 25%. Potential shares % that sides with Chairman Kim is = 48%. 8-> 8-> /Question: From VP/Secretary Yoon briefing, total shares calculation is = 100%. Therefore, what is the % of Kim Won shares in Jeguk? Did I miss something? 8-> 8->

@tovsleeptov, it's Park Min Young, his co-star in City Hunter.

We'll be missing The Heirs more tomorrow Wednesday....no longer watching live and then waiting for sub to come.
Watching raw, reading live recaps, camping here at Soompi, rewatching again the next day with sub, and downloading it to keep and rewatch.
The excitements and all that we have done for this drama... it's such a sweet memory.

It is so cute, how after Hyo Shin left for the army, :-w :-w Tan new close friend changed target from Hyo Shin to Chan Young now. :-w :-w The Kim Brothers crashed the fishing trip of Chan Young and his dad VP Yoon. :-w :-w Especially more so that, Eun Sangy is close to the not-friend-her Bona. :-w :-w Both pairs go for couple-dates. :-w :-w