[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Enonane1 .

ruzikie said: lyaarisa said: If I am not happily married right now.. I definite going to proposed to Young Do.. Seriously.. I fall hard for Choi Young Do character.. My hardest fall for 2nd lead!!! Eun Sang can have Kim Tan... Young Do is alll mineee!!!! Wahahahaha =)) =)) Orrrrr.. Should we share him instead?? AHAHAHA... Who else wanna love Young Do??? I'll be happy to love him... Wooohooo

AND RIGHT THERE THE HEIRS ENDED! :(
So many feels although we were not able to have another passionate kiss or even a lot of KT/ES cute scenes. but still it was a great ending, except for Won of course. :(
I just want to tell all my thoughts about this drama... well at first, I thought the drama seems to be another romantic love story for me.. and honestly I cannot see the depth behind the story of the drama. BUT after seeing all the liverecaps and screencaps of the last episode, it made me realized, this is MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER LOVE STORY, it shows us the IMPORTANCE OF RELATIONSHIPS, especially about LOVE AND FAMILY.
It taught me well how great love is, that a man can truly fight for his love and go beyond what he can do just to protect and to be with that person. It tells us a lot about SACRIFICES. yes, indeed like what you guys tell, WE CANNOT HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANTED, So the drama is a good reminder for all of us to CHOOSE WISELY WHAT WE WANT TO HAVE IN OUR LIVES PERMANENTLY, and that could give us NEVER ENDING HAPPINESS JUST LIKE LOVE.
And I really love all the Mother- Daughter and Father- Son relationships of this drama. Though at first, we all thought that some of the parents (KTs dad and YDs Dad) were really mean, selfish, and evil. At the end, we were able to see their soft spots and love for their child. So the bottomline is, how bad it seems or cruel these parents are, THEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR LOVE FOR THEIR CHILD. Our parents will be there for us with their full support on what we want to do in our lives, (just like Kt's mom) and no matter how bad the situation is, financially unstable or not, THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR SIDE (ES's mom). :) :) :)
So for all of us who have parents and our family in our lives, let us be: like Chan Young who has an open relationship with his Dad;like Young Do who never seek for a grudge or revenge on his mom despite being left alone; like Eun Sang who chose to stay with her mom and encourage her though they're financially unstable and her mom has speech disability; and of course, like Kim Tan who is very sweet and warm and will always protect his Mom, what he just wanted is to give freedom and happiness for his mom. :D :D :D
Sorry for the long post chingus! Thanks for all.It was indeed a great journey. it was my first time to join soompi just because of Heirs! :)) And this thread was really awesome and that's because of all of you chingus. I cried, laughed and gone crazy with you guys although i'm just lurking here. :)) For all the comments, reviews, screencaps, GIFs, point of views, and wonderful ideas... THANK YOU! I love you chingus! :) :) :*

@ruzikie, their reunion really fell flat which is sad, because I was looking forward to it more than anything else for YD. It was not handled well at all. I am just being honest here. 

Also what is wrong with KWB hands? Why are they always so red?

I wondered about that too, and found this:-----

"He said they’re always cold but he doesn’t know why."

Guest prosperity

llonyram said:

@ruzikie, their reunion really fell flat which is sad, because I was looking forward to it more than anything else for YD. It was not handled well at all. I am just being honest here. 

Also what is wrong with KWB hands? Why are they always so red?

I honestly think that the ending was PERFECT.. not rushed... would have love some hot scenes... some more touchy perv scenes but teenagers there are some limitations... definitely do not expect that from my sons when they get that age...  I am hoping!
Kim Won.... while going to the top and only having that dream found himself  ALONE ... honestly it was coming he never looked for HJ as his first dream... his dream for him was being the Heir the king the one that succeeds the father.... regardless of anything he only wanted that... I am really sad for him... but he couldn't expect for HJ to stay after that marriage announcement... it was the hard way that he found that a dream that only centers in reaching Fame and Wealth its a lonely road one where LOVE is the price he paid.... can't have it all... 

Kim Tan oh my puppy I am so proud of you!! the crown that you were looking for over 18 years was LOVE and that is what you found and the cherry on top was family, to be united with them evil father and all... when your dreams are of worth the fight then the rewards are twice.. he got love, family and wealth.... he wasn't aiming for those his only dream is to have love the love of ES and his family... I am glad that is the crown he wore till the end... it was a hell of a fight and a real worth it fight...
Young Do I am glad he is in the road of healing what was the most important thing is that he repented finally realized how he did it all wrong... he could have never got the girl... because a castle that is built in sand is one that will collapse and be destroyed.... but now I am glad he is building his own future... he got what he really needed a mom.... loved the family reunion...
Rachel..... hmmh the writer was too lenient with her.... no major slaps or major reality awakening.. I guess for the writer it was enough that she didn't get her way so that was punishment enough... but to me she never really had reasons to be the way she was... would have loved a little more humility to really see a major change in her... because what she even felt for Tan was not even true LOVE 
Cha Young and Bona the best couple had great times I am glad they were there and helped along with all the sad events and how strong they stayed together... loved it..... we finally got a kiss from them!! totally great...
Hyo Shin I am glad he didn't kill himself I was very scare for him till the end... I am glad he was able to thwart his parents that way this way he took the matter to his hands .. something that they were not letting him do... love his sweet character 
I completely fell in love with Heirs and I can't stop seeing it ... these daily marathons wow.... I might need to go into rehab ... someone help with what to do from now on?love you all guys all of your recaps and thoughts and pictures... I am glad I was able to share and spend time with all of you... 

Guest MarieN1430293183

So it is really the end... =((
Thank you everyone for this wonderful journey we shared together. I was not even a soompier but because of The Heirs I decided to create an account and I definitely don't regret it. Thank you everyone for your insightful point of view and analyzes that helped me to understand the drama better. KES you are a daebak writer! The director, crew and actors, you were all daebak! Congratulation! You have all created a masterpiece!
I am going to miss The Heirs so bad but more than that, I am going to miss all of you guys. You are all amazing.
See you soon for the SBS Awards.