[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sachaaimee

I cried... Not because how its end, but because I cannot meet Young Do again.... Sigh.... I still not gonna believe that the final episode is done... The ending is really really really "beyooooooond" my expectation... Yes I feel it too its like the're rushing it..... KES eonnie why did you do this to me.... How could you..... Hubbie just come back and ask is it over yet?? Your cyber hubbie???, I said no... They having technical problem... Redo the episode 20..... So what happen with the tears???? I said " I am having a bad dream".....

omg. what is this clench in my chest... this tug of happiness and sadness and nervousness in my chest.... as i watched the episode (without subs) nearing towards the end. and then i freakin cried at the end bcuz it was over and somehow, i was satisfied with that end of the two wailking in the snow happily :) ... WELL..... <왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 – 상속자들>..... it has been a roller coaster ride with you. and i was happy to be on it!!!!!!! I WILL MISS WAITING FOR UR TWO EPISODES EACH WEEK OR FOR A PREVIEW OR FOR NG PHOTOS!!! hopefully they'll finally release bunch more ng/bts pics man! AND to everyone here, its been fun you guys! keke~ heirlings together always eh? TT^TT until nxt time~

Guest shinangel

wahhhhhhhhh no passionate kiss....I'm bit disappointed    
:(:(

maybe they considered it a high school drama that's why they limit the kiss
:D

at least we have one passionate kiss in the closet we should be happy with that LOL
=)) =))

not satisfied with the ending
:(( :(( :((

why only like that :((

poor Won oppa :(( Won and his gf = my fav couple but they didnt ended together :((

good job for all the casts!!!!! :)
can't wait to watch all the casts' next project!! especially Woobin!!!! <3

let's see about their existence in SBS Entertainment Awards!!!!! :D i hope they won some awards :)

Guest Fannie J

Goodbye Kim Tan, Cha Eun Sang, Choi Young Do, Lee Bo Na, Yoon Chan Young, Yoo Rachel, Kang Ye Sol, Lee Hyo Shin, Han Ki Ae, Kim Hee Nam, Kim Won, Hyun Joo, Myungsoo and moreeeee~ Gonna miss you guys :( :-h 

And

Welcome back Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal Jung, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Mi Kyung, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lim Joo Eun, Hyungsik and moreee~ :) :) :) 

tumblr_mxp3qoiFEq1qelqsho1_500.jpg

Guest shimmeringoasis

It has really ended... 1 hour flew by so fast  :(( :((
Epi was great everyone's story got a proper closure I liked that... sad for KW he lost his love while pursuing his dream... he was the one who had to bear the weight of the crown it was sad seeing him cry like that... glad that Tanny and ES got their happy ending though I wish they had a passionate kiss at the end... they were cute together... also CY and BN were so cute we got a cute kiss from them as well haha... YD reuniting with his mom that scene was so touching... I'm so glad he got his mom back...
didnt understand the party scene was it their wishful thinking that it would be like that in future?
*sigh* I will miss Heirs so much :(( :((

All I can say is that PSH looked gorgeous in that white dress but thank you everyone for the live caps...even though I joined this forum late, I discovered it by accidents, I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments, they made my short visit  an enjoyable one. Who knows I might pop back next week just to see if anyone else has updates on the haps of our OTP...till next time stay safe and healthy everyone.

Guest Llenzycris Salazar

Oh my God.. I can't believe that this is the end.. :(( :(( Young Do oppa..huhu.. I will surely miss you.
and to Everyone..Guys..thank you for all the time that we shared..your insights, recaps,posts..everything..thank you. thank you thank you..I enjoy this thread..It was truly sad but I'm still happy.. goodbye everyone..take care.. :-h :-h

I'm weeping like an idiot! :(( :(( :((

And reading all your farewell post is not helping too!

I should avoid this thread and leave it now BT can't help it!!!!!

Thanks everyone! This forum have been my haven since April. I will so miss everyone!

The excessive fangirling, the heated friendly arguments and discussions, the weekly predictions, the friendship built by each and everyone, the Pervy modes. All these, I would definitely miss! I've. Never joined a drama forum before and glad I did! It was so much fun! You guys made me more addicted to HEIRS!!!!

Daebak DRAMA

Daebak CAST

Daebak SW and PD

But most of all DAEBAK FANS!!!!!!

GO HEIRLINGS!!!!! nomonomonom chua!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

Honestly, i am fine with the ending eventhough we don't have hot kiss for the FINALE :Di only feel sad about KW and HJ, they should be together..
Anyway, i really like this forum, you all are warm and nice, i really feel like home :)let me give you all hugs >:D<thank you for all the updates, bts, recap etc during HEIRS airing ^:)sorry can't name one by one :)
hope to see you guys around soon, probably in SBS Drama Awards, Fan Meeting etc :)