[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sullifish

wow.. just finish ep 19..what a nice episode of 19...feeling overjoy and feeling sadness..feeling overjoy is to see kim tan and eun sang happy together as before...i know that both of them kim tan and young do are best friends, they dont hate each other but just blame each other for something. kim tan and kim won relationship much better, first time see kim won smiles only in ep 19 which has been waiting from many episode. reunion of kim tan mom and eun sang mom, looks so happy to see both of them , hug together and drink wine together haha.feeling sadness, i hate that the legal guardian kim tan second mom mistress, want to take the jeguk company while been waiting kim tan dad in coma and she hope him not to wake u..feel hating to her. 
to see ep 20 preview, there is so much things happen..young do going to find his mom and he find it in a restaurant but young do cried at the outside while hiding..omg feel so sad to him. i feel sad to kim won and his gf, they are going to break up because of that woman??...kim tan and young do friendship is going to be good on ep 20 end, they are going to help each other and fight them ...ahh so happy..
at last, i hope there is HEIRS SEASON 2.haha

My streaming kept pausing and skipping so I ended up missing parts. There is nothing romantic like a man telling you he will break your legs if you cheat. Chanyoung you are so romantic.:x LOL!! he was not having it.

So was I the only one who thought Hyoshin was pimpin out ES & Bo na. Then calling in the police. He totally set them up.

I told y'all Tan was trying to go half on a baby. When he locked the door I was like all snap somebody cut on some Teddy Pendergrass. What was crap about him saying the reason he likes her because she's pure. Even if he means that figuratively, I was like, just like a typical male. That still don't stop you from trying to get into her panties though.
;)

To all my creative Cinematographers, I would like to request a montage of Pervy Tan moments after this drama is over. Just for research purposes for me and @ClaudiaXimena . Anybody else want to get in on this private research?

I apologize in advance if this is a double post but I can't seem to find my post anywhere!!!  It says its on page 1631 and it was there, but now its gone!  I'm trying to remember what I wrote so pls bear with me if it re-appears.  Or maybe it was deleted?  :(

First time posting here, but I just wanted to thank everyone for all your posts before the series ended.  Despite all the hype in the beginning, I didn't have any expectations and was just going to watch for Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin.  I've liked PSH since Stairway to Heaven and was impressed with KWB in School 2013.  I've never watched Lee Min Ho before and don't really know much about him except he was with PSH in Etude CF.  I thought they looked cute together back then but never thought they would star in a drama together.  (But now I can say that I'm a LMH fan!)  

There must be something about KES dramas that brings on this addiction for me since the last time I obsessed over a drama was Secret Garden.  I'm not sure when it happened with Heirs, but slowly I found myself obsessing about it, re-watching the episodes to tie me over, starting from the beginning.  I esp. like the beginning where it all started.  Like most of you, my dilemma this week is wanting more episodes or to be happy that it is ending.  I know the cast and crew have been working non-stop with little sleep and in such frigid conditions that I am glad they will be able to rest and spend time with their families for the holidays.  But a little part of me (ok, a lot of part of me!) wants to see our KT and CES and the rest of the characters for a little big longer.  Maybe SBS can have a special episode or they can all go on a trip together afterwards like other dramas have done!

I want to say a  big THANK YOU to @Maja for creating this thread.  We wouldn't be here if not for you.  And a big shout out to @jjsweeter0211 for your tireless posts!  It seems whatever thread I'm lurking at, you're posting.  I think we have similar tastes!  And I want to thank @akane_tran for the inspirational post that made me finally log in after months of being absent so I can click on the AWESOME button.  And even though I haven't participated, I've been logging in just to click awesome on everyone's posts to thank you guys!!  :x

And last but not least, I want to applaud those still watching the drama to the end despite not liking it for whatever reasons.  Your tenacity to "waste your time and suffer" till the very end amazes me!!  I watch dramas for entertainment, to escape reality for a little bit.  And with Heirs, I was able to look back at first love, to think back about the dreams when you are young, and to be part of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang's sweet love.  I want to thank KES, the PD and all the cast and crew who made my heart flutter and who brought us our dream catcher through this drama HEIRS!!!  :x :x

See you all tomorrow for the finale!!  :) 

I've been holding it in :-w X( but, this drama is a lemon meringue pie served on a truck stop, in Louisiana, toilet lid....And that's me being nice.... >:P...Okay! LMH is yummy to look at and Dude playing his brother....sheesh, I can have that man read me Green Eggs and Ham all night and still think of naughty things. But, come on, my daughters' coloring books have a more put together plot...and thats including the dot-to-dots.
Why is it that YD is the ONLY character that has shown ANY growth....Our so called OTP are one dimensional, boring and have not changed......at all. Maybe the writer is confused, come KT and YD's relationship is way more interesting  than ES and KT's....Why is it that even the Mommys' and the BNcouple were seem to be even more fleshed out than the main's.....
I'm disappointed, /:) because I kept my expectations low and it can't even meet that bar (which has been rolling around on the floor) >:P
Shae out.