[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Loved today's episode, but I'll come back to my reasons later.  Just popped in to say how cute was HS when he told on ES and BN.  I was literally crying with laughter at work.

@Enonane1., simply awesome response to a late game hater!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

violetts

said:

Here's my translation to the rest of the interview; I started at the 4 minute mark since I already translated the first part in a previous post :)
http://vimeo.com/81623252#at=2 

Moving on to LMH big heart wrenching crying scene:
LMH: It's actually the first time I had to cry that much. To be honest, I don't usually tear up that much. But while I was crying in that scene, I really felt like I had a big hole inside of me.
PSH: When I asked Oppa: "Hey how did the shooting go yesterday?", he just replied: (she imitates his voice) "Nah, I just shed a few tears, that's it."What a liar! [laughs

]

Guest prosperity

arc_004.jpg
arc_left01.jpgline_bar_top.jpgarc_right01.jpg
line_bar_height.jpg
 menu_title2_01.jpg
line_bar_dot.jpg
1.일일연속극
<사랑은노래를타고>
KBS1KBS1.jpg  25.8
line_bar01.jpg
2.드라마스페셜<상속자들>SBSSBS.jpg  22.5
line_bar01.jpg
3.KBS뉴스9KBS1KBS1.jpg  20.0
line_bar01.jpg
4.일일연속극<오로라공주>MBCMBC.jpg  19.9
line_bar01.jpg
5.일일드라마<루비반지>KBS2KBS2.jpg  16.4
line_bar01.jpg
6.일일아침연속극
<두여자의방>
SBSSBS.jpg  14.4
line_bar01.jpg
7.6시내고향KBS1KBS1.jpg  14.1
line_bar01.jpg
8.TV소설<은희>KBS2KBS2.jpg  13.6
line_bar01.jpg
9.시청자칼럼우리사는세상KBS1KBS1.jpg  13.3
line_bar01.jpg
10.인간극장<KBS1>KBS1KBS1.jpg  13.3
line_bar01.jpg
11.아침드라마<내손을잡아>MBCMBC.jpg  12.8
line_bar01.jpg
12.KBS뉴스7KBS1KBS1.jpg  12.3
line_bar01.jpg
13.KBS뉴스광장 2부KBS1KBS1.jpg  11.6
line_bar01.jpg
14.세상은넓다KBS1KBS1.jpg  10.5
line_bar01.jpg
15.아침마당KBS1KBS1.jpg  9.6
line_bar01.jpg
16.SBS8시뉴스SBSSBS.jpg  9.2
line_bar01.jpg
17.MBC뉴스데스크MBCMBC.jpg  8.5
line_bar01.jpg
18.MBC특별기획
<제왕의딸수백향>
MBCMBC.jpg  8.5
line_bar01.jpg
19.한밤의TV연예SBSSBS.jpg  8.0
line_bar01.jpg
20.생로병사의비밀KBS1KBS1.jpg  7.9
line_bar_height.jpg
arc_left02.jpgline_bar_bot.jpgarc_right02.jpg
arc_left01.jpgline_bar_top.jpgarc_right01.jpg
line_bar_height.jpg
 menu_title2_02.jpg
line_bar_dot.jpg
1.드라마스페셜<상속자들>SBSSBS.jpg  28.5
line_bar01.jpg
2.일일연속극
<사랑은노래를타고>
KBS1KBS1.jpg  24.4
line_bar01.jpg
3.일일연속극<오로라공주>MBCMBC.jpg  21.6
line_bar01.jpg
4.KBS뉴스9KBS1KBS1.jpg  19.5
line_bar01.jpg
5.일일드라마<루비반지>KBS2KBS2.jpg  16.8
line_bar01.jpg
6.일일아침연속극
<두여자의방>
SBSSBS.jpg  14.4
line_bar01.jpg
7.아침드라마<내손을잡아>MBCMBC.jpg  13.7
line_bar01.jpg
8.TV소설<은희>KBS2KBS2.jpg  13.0
line_bar01.jpg
9.6시내고향KBS1KBS1.jpg  12.7
line_bar01.jpg
10.인간극장<KBS1>KBS1KBS1.jpg  11.9
line_bar01.jpg
11.한밤의TV연예SBSSBS.jpg  11.4
line_bar01.jpg
12.KBS뉴스7KBS1KBS1.jpg  11.1
line_bar01.jpg
13.MBC뉴스데스크MBCMBC.jpg  10.8
line_bar01.jpg
14.시청자칼럼우리사는세상KBS1KBS1.jpg  10.7
line_bar01.jpg
15.세상은넓다KBS1KBS1.jpg  10.5
line_bar01.jpg
16.KBS뉴스광장 2부KBS1KBS1.jpg  10.0
line_bar01.jpg
17.MBC특별기획
<제왕의딸수백향>
MBCMBC.jpg  9.6
line_bar01.jpg
18.SBS8시뉴스SBSSBS.jpg  9.2
line_bar01.jpg
19.황금어장라디오스타MBCMBC.jpg  8.2
line_bar01.jpg
20.일일드라마<잘키운딸하나>SBSSBS.jpg  8.1
line_bar_height.jpg
arc_left02.jpgline_bar_bot.jpgarc_right02.jpg

btn.jpg

TnMS rating graph. We were #2 nationwide and #1 in Seoul.
Now waiting on AGB info

OMG, I really loved episode 19. Too many adorable moments between the OTP, they made me smile a lot. I love them together when they are having fun. (young love) :xMy favorite scene was KT asking for permission to ES's mother while ES and KT's mom convincing her to permit their relationship. =)) Those 4 are fun to watch, I wish we have more scenes like this before. I'm just glad we got these happy moments between our OTP instead of another separation or heartbreaks. Poor YD, he needs a happy ending with his mom. I can't wait to watch the finale later. I hope it will be  great ending for everyone!
Congrats on the Rating! =D>

First time posting here, but I just wanted to thank everyone for all your posts before the series ended.  Despite all the hype in the beginning, I didn't have any expectations and was just going to watch for Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin.  I've liked PSH ever since Stairway to Heaven and KWB impressed me in School 2013.  I've never seen any drama of Lee Min Ho nor knew much about him except doing the Etude CF with PSH.  I thought they looked cute back then but never expected to see them together in a drama.  (Yes, I can say I'm a fan of LMH now!)  I'm not sure when it happened but slowly I found myself becoming obsessive, unable to wait the following week and having to re-watch the episodes over and over again to tie me over.  I must say there must be
something about KES dramas that brings out this addiction since the last time I behaved like this was with Secret Garden.  

Like most of you, I have the same dilemna of wishing this wasn't the last week, that there were more episodes!  But at the same time, I know the cast and crew have been working non-stop with little sleep, in such frigid conditions that I am glad they will have some time to rest and spend holidays with their families.  They deserve a much needed vacation and I suggest they all go on a trip afterwards, like some of the other dramas have done!!  

A big thank you to @Maja for starting this thread!!  Without you, we all wouldn't be here.  And a big shout out to @jjsweeter0211 for tirelessly posting.  It seems whatever thread I'm lurking, you are there with your posts!  I guess we have similiar tastes! ;)  For most part, I've just been lurking in Heirs until I read a post by @akane_tran who inspired me so much I had to finally log in soompi after being absent for months so I can click the AWESOME button!!  From that point on, I've been logging in just so I can click on the "awesome" button as a way to say thank you to everyone for all your posts.  Even though I haven't participated, I enjoyed being able to spazz with you all!!  :x :x

And last but not least, I want to applaud those who continue to watch the drama til the end despite not liking it for whatever reasons.  Your tenacity to "waste your time and suffer" til the end amazes me!  I guess I can't understand that.  I watch dramas for entertainment, to escape reality for a little bit.  And with Heirs, I was able to look back at first love, and having dreams when you are young, and be part of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang's love.  Watching Heirs has made my heart flutter and has brought tears of pain and happiness.  To KES, the PD and all the cast and crew, THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication for giving us our dreamcatcher through HEIRS!! 

(Going back to re-watch epi 19 for the umpteenth time already!  See you all tomorrow for the Finale!  Wish SBS would give us a "special" episode!!)

I wonder what it means Kim Won is smiling at Kim Tan and ES then he sighs and looks serious? 

I thought that sigh spoke volumes. it show that he wants that for himself and the girl he likes but knows he has got about 0 change to get it because of his ambition to get to the top.

Guest sullifish

Good morning chingu^^

Its a early morning which i wake up so early for watching the ep subs and also today is the last episode of our lovely heirs..time go so fast..

Anyway just support them till the end of the drama. Going to post many pictures of kim tan and eun sang...

Fighting chingu^^ saranghaeyo ^^

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Seriously after reading the translation of hanbam interview i just kept on giggling to myself of happiness just watching their cuteness... :))

I think LMH enjoy the kiss so much as he is the one who mentioned abt the kiss scene first lol

But as PSH respond to the air kiss ofcourse he doesnt want to look like a pervert so he chooses that scene aswell as his fav scene for TanSang :))

Totally i'm going to keep on repeating that interview again as that interview is my medicines of my painful heart knowing the fact that the heirs last episode is tonight :((

Thank you @violetts for the trans!! :D

Btw daeee to the bakkk for the rating!!! Whoohooo its the best rating so far!!! Chuka chukaaaa dadeul!! :D

Guest dramagrandma

ghettoe said: Wow, immature much. Did I raise my expectation for a discussion too high from being in the Empress Ki thread?
Or is this one of those excessive fan girling threads where legitimate criticism equates to hating. Eish, let's go back to the other forum with this thread.

Guest lilf4ntasy

Not ready for a goodbye -.- Heirs has been such a big part of 2013 for me and made me look toward to everyday not just Wednesday and Thursday. Don't know what im gonna do with my life after tonight seriously lol

Guest prosperity

I was doing a little research about the highest rated dramas all year (just because I am curious about things like that lol), and decided to share with you guys what I found.
This is just weekday drama information, since weekend dramas normally rate higher. There is also an average rating score which is different from highest score. So I will do 2 different lists for these 2 categories.
Highest Rated Drama for a Single Episode (based on all channels and not just SBS), as of today:
1. Yawang 25.8%
2. Heirs     24.3%*
3. IHYV     24.1%
4. Master's Sun 21.8%
5. Good Doctor  21.5%
6. Empress Ki   20.2%*
7. Gu Fam Bk   19.5%
8. Secret           18.5%
cr beatuscorner and agb

I will do the average ratings at a later date.
It is possible that we might get to #1 spot overall with tomorrows episode, even though imo the writer didn't leave us at the edge of our seats for tomorrow's episode, I hope the audience that have been loyal to the drama will tune in anyway, like we will here. The only threat that we will have if we take over the number 1 spot is Empress Ki, which is a really good drama, and it is also historical which is very popular in Korea. It could possibly make it to 30% because Koreans love their historical dramas that much.
SBS has been very lucky as many of their dramas are in the top. The top 4 dramas are actually from SBS, which will surely lead to a very competitive award season this year!

I'm really sad that the last episode is airing tonight but nonetheless I just hope our OTP endorse a product together because whatever they endorse together those sales will go through the roof because they have dedicated fans...I could not get over how adorable Kim Tan and Eun Sang were in ep 19 ohh sugar overload, too much sweetness