[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest MarieN1430293183

Just re-watched Heirs episode 5 and I realized that PSH song (Tell Me Your Story) was playing but without the lyrics  :-O  :-O  :-O
It's like a big discovery to me, well, nevermind =;

whoever is making videos, gifs for either Heirs or Faith I call dibs on those too please don't forget to text me.... can you guys use the ost of heirs it gives it more emotional when is what we have been hearing... 

Guest Reshli Novianty

wow...after watching the preview..

feel so sad to choi young do..i think his dad company is bankrupt because of tax?
i think the final exam , kim tan get top 1 of 100 (maybe), he takes the score paper from the board and cha eun sang see it..
i dont know what the kim tan second mom say to shareholder, like what thing needs to start now?
feel proud to KT and ES, they bravely go together to the bday party with so many cameraman there..and his dad looks so angry when kim tan introduce my girlfriend cha eun sang.
thanks for the preview that has been uploaded..
i will be waiting for wednesday...1 more day to go
fighting!!!

Fighting chingu!!!

Guest Fannie J

tumblr_mxkb4irzpz1qdqfr6o7_500.jpg
tumblr_mxdlx2W1Tj1siqvhio1_500.png

I feel some strange when KimTan said that . hahaah :)) I wondering if KES written TanSang bed scene :)) Tan and ES had overnight together 2 times but ES always did her hW :-B i hope they do different thing not do HW anymore :-w

p/s: 2 more ep left please  give us some extra kiss scene , or bed scene ..8-> 

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"8 Clues about the ending of Heirssource: http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-hints-about-the-ending-of-heirs/

Guest MarieN1430293183

LOL Kim Tan looks like a little kid who has just stolen some candies  =))  =))  =)) hk6v.gif
Now tell me LMH is too old to play an 18 years old boy! I totally see a playful teen here! He is just too cute <3