[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Moonrain

noooo! preview is out!!! we're really down to the last two....so sad :( :( my stomach is tied up in knots :( how are we gonna live after the heirs ends???
:(( :(( :((

please writer and SBS add two more please!!

please??? [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest lyana13w

It's already 00.30 am in my place, wanna sleep but the preview is just... Daebak ! How can i endure to not watching this preview? Of course i can't sleep if i do that. But now i'm also can't sleep because i'm so curious about episode 19 and every second i just... when wednesday? when wednesday? it's possible if from now on i'm counting 152600 (?) seconds? i wanna sleep but every second kim tan always jump in my brain, and i can't endure his handsomeness  :))
and about the preview, love the scene between tan, eun sang and their moms in eun sang's house. are they now live together? and how about jeguk's students exam result? how tan's? are he in the bottom again? or eun sang? and how about our myung soo? and zeus hotel, are its bankrupt or be investigated? and i loveeeee when eun sang and kim tan holding hands, they together face daddy kim and the world... i'm excited when tan officially introduces eun sang as his yeoja chingu, and of course daddy kim will angry, eat that evil dad :P
but.... but... i sad for young do, why? he is has too much pain, and when just two more episode to go, this happen? to uri dodo? fortunatelly he will meet with his mom ;) 
1016794_595098660537312_700120119_n.jpg

they holding hands..
1468817_595098667203978_1527368956_n.jpg
kim tan introduces eun sang as girlfriend in front of every one especially evil daddy...
263376_595098717203973_1119334997_n.jpg
eun sang take a courage to introduces her self officially as tan's girlfriend in front of evil daddy....
1461853_595098670537311_626074218_n.jpg
and tan is very PROUD of you cha eun sang! look how he stare at you! also i am! and of course all of us :xCr. pict All About KPop and KDrama FP
btw, this bacground prev is love is the momeennnt, how about the final episode prev? ah... i just hope they will played heirs's final ost as the background, this song has already too many played, just.... okey don't ruin my mood now. and the background for final ost, in your opinion will be which song? i just hope they will not ruin my entire life because of this, cause i will always remember this drama especially for the ending [-O<
sorry for my bad english, and if it too long ^:)^

Guest moochigirl

Woweeee!!! 
Am looking forward to Ep 19 and Ep 20 based on the Ep 19 preview!  Hopefully no more heartbreak for KT and ES!!!
The scene with ES's mom looks so cute - KT/LMH is such a momma's boy!!!    Am hoping for more skinship and kisses - more for us fangirls to spazz about!
I must say the KT/LMH and ES/PSH look sooooo goooood together both in reel and real life.   They are perfect for each other - age-wise, looks and chemistry.  They must feel something more than just friendship after spending every day together in the last 3 months.
Please please date! 

:x :x :x :x :x

class="single-post-title"The Heirs Episode 19 Preview Translation

Kim Tan: I would like to formally date Eun Sang.

Eun Sang’s mom: I can’t give my consent to you two.

Ki Ae: He’s handsome, tall, good, and risks his life on all things regarding Eun Sang. My son is more dear, but why are you saying no?

Eun Sang: Kim Tan! You placed last again?

Eun Sang to running Kim Tan: You said you would always be behind me!

Kim Tan: Go in front of me.

Rachel: Is your dad’s company okay?

Young Do: What are you guys doing?!

Young Do’s dad: Choi Young Do, get out!

Ji Sook: The war can be restarted by the person who can win. Line up behind me.

Kim Tan: Thank you for throwing such a great party.

Chairman Kim: How can you appear in front of the cameras like that?

Kim Tan: She’s my girlfriend.

Cha Eun Sang: It’s nice to meet you. I am Cha Eun Sang.

cr to http://joonni.com/2013/12/09/the-heirs-episode-19-preview/

class="single-post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 1.4em;"The Heirs Episode 19 Preview

Kim Tan: I would like to formally date Eun Sang.

Eun Sang’s mom: I can’t give my consent to you two.

Ki Ae: He’s handsome, tall, good, and risks his life on all things regarding Eun Sang. My son is more dear, but why are you saying no?

Eun Sang: Kim Tan! You placed last again?

Eun Sang to running Kim Tan: You said you would always be behind me!

Kim Tan: Go in front of me.

Rachel: Is your dad’s company okay?

Young Do: What are you guys doing?!

Young Do’s dad: Choi Young Do, get out!

Ji Sook: The war can be restarted by the person who can win. Line up behind me.

Kim Tan: Thank you for throwing such a great party.

Chairman Kim: How can you appear in front of the cameras like that?

Kim Tan: She’s my girlfriend.

Cha Eun Sang: It’s nice to meet you. I am Cha Eun Sang.

CR : http://joonni.com/2013/12/09/the-heirs-episode-19-preview/

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

And the BEST ACTOR AWARD goes to...... (drum roll) .....   KIM TAN!

imageCredit to owner

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>     ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^      =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))

Lee Min Ho thanks his fan club for their gifts and meals on the set of 'Heirs'
lee-min-ho_1386384182_af_org.jpg

Lee Min Ho's passionate fan club fed 150 cast and staff members of 'Heirs' with their food and gifts!
As the cast and staff were working around the clock in the cold weather, Lee Min Ho's fanclub Minzo as well as international fans decided to give some warmth with hot meals, snacks, and jumpers. They even gifted his co-stars with personalized gift sets, showing their care and concern.
Lee Min Ho shared, "My heart is at a loss for words... I feel sad thinking about the drama ending next week. I thank the fans who always take care of me from the bottom of my heart... Although it's something that I always feel, I think that my identity is thanks to my fans' support... I will use up all of my strength left to carry on as Kim Tan until the final filming."
Stay tuned for the finale of 'Heirs' next week!

allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-min-ho-thanks-his-fan-club-for-their-gifts-and-meals-on-the-set-of-heirs#axzz2n09aGQtw

The preview looks quite good...KA lives now with ES and her mom and Tanny coming to ask her mom to date officially how cute that can be...I see that the prosecution came to take the things from YD dad to investigate like HS mom told Ester in the meeting and i think it won't be just a facade type,maybe that's why YD will see his mom again,knowing that dad can't harm her comes back...YD is reacting like that when he sees all those men taking the files and making a mess...i bet that Tan isin't last place,hope it isin't ES the one now...love the party scene with ES admitting she is Tan girlfriend like he told them,in the face u old crazy man...

Guest feliciawst

i don't know if i can post this here. if i can't please inform me mods/admins 
for all those who are minshins, we have a minshin thread on soompi. do join us! many who came there said they didn't know that that thread existed since no one mentioned it so here it is. do join us there! we need all of you! :DD
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020742/official-thread-minshin-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye#latest