[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Gosh YD
:(( Your Omma yogessoooooo
:(( I'm SUPER excited about Kim Woo Bin son-like acting, I think she'll make a good excuse for leaving, cuz it's only 2 episodes ! I hate this, No matter what, you can't leave your son like that
:-w

Guest foreverlmh

Hello  :-h
I have been lurking here for a longgggggggggg time.  :DEnjoy reading all the posts here, some of which are insightful, funny and worst ofall there are haters here which I find is sad when this is an open thread where weare here to share our happy thougts.I was shocked and very unhappy X(  to read one post this morning. How could that person finished watching until Ep 18 when he/she finds Heirsis not her cup of tea ! .....HAHAHA , you must be an alien. Why waste your allyour precious time when you could have used that time to go "dating" :))
@MajaAre you serious that LMH spend US 2,900 on a blue jacket ! :-OThat amount of money equals to my 2 months pay cheque :((Any idea whether LMH will auction his Heirs clothings, I dont mind buyingfrom him a display in my wardrobe so that I can swoon 24/7 ;)
@shengvangMy heartache too when ES mum feed YD to a meal. :(( :(( :((If I were YD, I feel very bad deep inside me for giving ES a hard time (those badthings he did to her) and here loving mum feeding me a meal when I am a totally stranger to ES mum. :(    Secondly, deep inside YD he was hoping that his longing for his lost mum is sitting right now in front and feeding him those meals. :(
@ghiaI like your signature :))
@BeebaYou are not bashing anyone, is just that @Maja is reminding you to read soompirules before posting any comments. :))

I just watched Running Man with HEIRS cast, Super funny :))

I watched just because of Kim Woo Bin :\"> BUT Park Shin Hye was awsome, I love her, she's so cute and modest  :-O

Why are they still filming in their school uniforms? I need a weeding scene and a honeymoon scene as well,with passionate kisses to go around.

Ohhh and don't forget a bed scene,that's just a MUST DO.pleaseeeeee pretty PLEASE