[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest heirsfan

chingus, thank you very much for your response to my question. Please tolerate my poor knowledge of KPop stars :) To be honest, I am only a fan of the Heirs, not the whole Kpop industry and all it has inside, so all I know about Korean movie stars so far are PSH and LMH ...lol..

Guest lurvzme

hello Gals! Still No Preview?! Ssssss SBS!

Since we do not have a preview for episode 17, I dreamed of them KISSING AGAIN! More passionately! OTOKE! :(( So like everyone doin, watching the kiss scene countless time and everytime i watched it, i just notice that my face is like this jaw-dropping and mouth open.. =))

The ending of "The Heirs" shud be like this ! Harharhar :) =)) *Still the impact of NO PREVIEW michin geoya  b-(
MOD EDIT: Please do not post pictures that are not related to the drama. Thanks.

tumblr_mx643yCf2s1s8m1l7o3_r1_1280.jpg

credit : dc

I was watching Tangled aka Rapunzel last night and I find it interesting that while Rapunzel being locked away up in a high tower for 'the hair', our Rapuntan is being locked away in his second floor room for being 'the heir'.
:P

Here's a synopsis from Dramawiki:

Synopsis

A romantic comedy about high school students living in top 1% high society, learning about love and friendship. Things get turned topsy turvy when the students end up getting tangled with a girl from lower class who is the heir of "poverty", and romance unfolds.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Heirs

What a connection. This is fun :D

Guest sachaaimee

KT : Did you tell your dad? II YD : What did you tell about us? To your brother? II KT : Did you tell about the card report??? II YD : Can we said that I was the one who hit you? -------------------- those brat surely afraid about their fault.... =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) and when Won oppan starred at KT about his achievement In the midterm, KT only said..... "There no middle for me Hyung...." =)) =)) for KT if he is not in first then he should be in last place, there's no middle..... LOL.... =))

KT : Did you tell your dad? II YD : What did you tell about us? To your brother? II KT : Did you tell about the card report??? II YD : Can we said that I was the one who hit you? -------------------- those brat surely afraid about their fault.... =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) and when Won oppan starred at KT about his achievement In the midterm, KT only said..... "There no middle for me Hyung...." =)) =)) for KT if he is not in first then he should be in last place, there's no middle..... LOL.... =))

KT: I'll do better, hyung....

KW: Can you do worse?

=))

Guest almontel

I love the sweater that YD was wearing during their PE class....Jeguk High with The one who wears the Crown bear the crown....Makes me wonder if that's the school's motto or something...ke ke ke...
those  KimTan and EunSang family PHOTO is soooooooooooooooo hilarious!!! if they do date and get married, there will be a handful of beautiful and handsome kids for sure...i love both of their expressive eyes, and the girls will be very fair skin just like their mom and the little boys will have their dad's dimple....
otoke....it just got me thinking: ~we all know that PSH was also lined up to be JanDi for BOF right but then she ended up with JangGeunSuk/YongHwa/Hongki for You're beautiful...(which i totally love)    ~ LMH and PSH was one of the pairs who was the endorser for the ETUDE CF, where we see them in different enjoyable clips        ~i've been wanting to see them join hands to do a drama together and voila, HEIRS was born and they were both hand picked by KES ~did KES see something about this pair maybe? we've seen a few bts clip where we see how LMH looks at PSH albeit a bit short.... ~we hardly see PSH partake in too much skinship roles but with Heirs, we have a lot of them to the joy of most Heirling fans... ~i'm just checking to see if there's a little bit of glimmer of hope that our OTP will somehow hook up, after all they're both single and of age.... ~it would be nice if they can join hands again and get flown to the other countries to promote Heirs! 
oh wells....this is what happens when we're void of any upcoming Teasers...our minds just won't stop thinking about Heirs and our OTP!!!
please forgive my silly thoughts...ke ke ke..
all i can say is that All in good time...PSH and LMH were meant to be partnered together....hopefully on and off screen...I forgot to mention thst they each have one of their ideal girl or guy's qualification already.for PSH: LMH is very tall, which is close to her dad's height for LMH: PSH is a very neat and tidy person....she even knows how to cook and is more like a motherhen, she tends to take care of other people. AND they both have a good sense of humor.

Guest shimmeringoasis

reading thru the talks of possible endings & reference to the great gatsby n what happened in it *scary thoughts*
see what happens when we dont get any previews sbs all of us thinking of so many possibilities to happen... fearing of worst to happen which I hope never happens.. I for one hve never thought that the drama would hve a sad ending, I always thought it to hve happy ending that is struggling thru the probs fighting the obstacles in the way & solving everything at the end... I want everyone in the drama to hve a happy ending (except for daddy Kim I dont care whatever happens to him evil old man :-L  )  also HS who I hve read of so many times that he might attempt suicide a big NO NO.. no sad ending to any character's storyline no tragedy KES unnie plz... deep inside I hve faith in KES unnie that she'll give us a happy ending, hope to see all of the characters happy at the end to get what they want :) also want lots of romantic moments between KT-ES before the end atleast an epi full of it 8-> (talking of ending makes me sad, while I want wed/epi 17 to come fast the thought of 2 weeks left makes me really sad, pains my heart)
Also NO OPEN ENDING plz I m a sucker for a complete happy ending... I dont like the open endings well its better than sad endings but still.... KES unnie plz plz make it happen a complete happy satisfying ending is what I wish for  [-O< [-O<