[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest zaizai_f4_only

awhhhhhh.... how many kids did they ended up making?!?! LOL :))
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

cr.as tagged
KIM TAN... ANI ANI.... LEE MIN HO!!! u KILLED me!!!! THAT SMILE!!!! andwaeeeee!!! >_<
YEYYYYYYY *throw confetti* 15 minutes to go!!! 

Guest prosperity

But… but… but… where are the cameras? the mic? Are we sure they are actually filming or between filming? Ummm? I have lots of questions…..
:))

Guest prosperity

OK guys, I really had to go back and look
Filming scene, you guys see the production team and mic right. Mic is needed because you have to be able to hear the conversation:

This one on the other hand, has no production team near by, and no mic. What are they talking about? Look at their feet placement O_o…

I am calling PSH's dad right now :)] :))

Start!

KT kissed ES's forehead as the other students look on fondly.

Outside, RH is angrily taking off her corsage. YD talks to her. MS goes out and is about to tell YD that KT kissed ES. He sees RH and decided not to say anything. Some girls pass by and talk among themselves that KT kissed ES. RH and YD overhears.

LOL. All Koreans must hide their safe behind paintings. KT's mum is trying to hack into the safe. She fails after trying several combinations. ES's mum sharpens a pencil and blows the lead filling on the keypad to expose numbers. KT's mum gets into the safe, takes out an envelope and finds images of KT and ES's photos from America.