[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Just having fun watching the change in thread title. For tonight episode:

[Current Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕♔ ep. 13 Deabak!!!

d ^_^ b = dae + bak

Thank you everyone for awesome, funny and insightful posts.

Just loved the way Eun Sang hugs Kim Tan in the episode opening, it's like she's putting him under her wings.
Making him feel secured and loved.

Loved it too when Kim Tan locked Eun Sang between his knees.
There's trust between them, that makes both feel comfortable with each other in locked room.
Especially on Eun Sang's side. She knows she'll be safe with him there alone.

hell59 said: I love this drama! For all the fans out there, what do you think the possible endings could be? After watching so many K-dramas, it seems to be impossible for a poor girl to end up happily with a chaebol family without the rich guy having to give up everything, as in "Secret Garden". 

First of all, i kneel in front of Kim Woo Bin, cuz noone can pull off an "orange coat" like he did, lol!
I'm still watching "heirs" for Kim Woo Bin, and i truly believe i will continue to do that nomatter what the writers keep coming with his caracter in the drama.
To all the YD &ES shippers, dont be sad, the ship wont sink, at least that easily but you have to understand that the writers will from now on make KT caracter sweeter and YD more hatefull otherwise we will end up with a drama where the second lead is much more popular than the first lead, in kdramaland that will be just a disaster!!!
YD caracter has some "meat" in it which makes it more interesting and for some reason i really cant give my sympathy to KT nomatter how cute he is, ES is a confusing caracter to me, i dont know it seems like the writers cant decide which way they want her to take, i'm disapointed at the writing since we end up witha  love triangle in a rich kids highshool, its nothing like the promese of this drama.But, Do i complain? Absolutly not, just keep giving to Kim Woo Bin material to work with,even if he has to turn to the utterly evil caracter  of the drama, cuz untill now he has done wonders with what he had!!!!!!!!
I will always be a YD&ES shipper, i'm a die hard fan !!!!!

Guest prosperity

@hell59, 
I think that KW with the help of KT and Sec Yoon, could make a power rift then switch in Jeguk Group. Some time before I was saying that KW was not good at running the company, but I am not sure if it is that he is not good, or that the employees are not loyal to him. They don't let him know when things aren't going well (business wise) in time enough, for something to be done about it, instead they tell his father. Something has to happen for people to realize that he is truly in charge. When his father told him to clear things up in episode 12, and KW said that he would, we all thought he would stop being with HJ. However I think it is the total opposite. I think he is trying to get things in line, so that he can really protect the ones he loves, which includes KT and HJ. He will not bow to Chairman daddy. If this goes well, I can see both brothers ending up with the girls they want, with Won being left to run the business, and KT doing something he likes. I wouldn't be surprised if he, CY, HS end up going into business together.
I also think there is a possibility where Tan fails at trying to free himself, crawls back to his father, asks for forgiveness, and tells ES to be with YD. Yea, I know right… but I see where the writer has shown this to be a possibility:
1. When Tan told his father to let him live like this for a while, and then he will see if he comes to regret this (kind of letting himself live this dream for a while but only for a while). It could be that he will regret this, because in life things don't always go as you envision.
2. KT is always telling YD that this is not his turn, and telling ES that she should not stir YD up. THe writer could possibly let it be YD's turn in the end with ES, if everything with KT doesn't work out.
Or it could be that Tan loses everything, or turns his back on everything, and him and ES live their life together. She is smart, and if he studies hard, with the help of the friends they are making at school, they could become successful in their own right. 

What i liked in Secret Garden even if it wasn't the fairy tale ending is that the mom was consistent till the end...she took the inheritance from the hero and let him work as the Director at his wish,just like other worker,that could be fired if he doesn't do a good job,the house as well he had to pay or something because the land wasn't his and she didn't accept the heroine till the end,only their child but they didn't step foot in the house ever again..i liked that it showed that life isin't always pink and that evil ones don't change in the last episode by some miracle lobotomy and that the hero  made his choice and even if he would regret it in the future he will bear the price so i'm curious if they will make Daddy Kim the same as the mom there...There would be another chance if KA decides to leave as well and move into another place,sure has money from all the time spent there and to start afresh choosing a life with her son and calling herself his mom or have the rich life full of lies and let papa Kim stay all alone in that big house of his

Guest destinii23

I feel scared for HS. Especially that part when KT called him and he's not picking up. The background showed the drawing on the ground.

You could see him totally breaking down during the scene with his so-called mother. &during the interview.

I've not noticed KHN before, but i'm definitely now. Great acting in this episode! Thanks to writer-nim who explored some of this character as well.

Guest lurvzme

SInce i havent watch the full episode. The scene in the school while holding hands with ES. The happiness in KT face is priceless. He is so proud that finally ES accepted his proposal of liking him. Its just aweessommmmeeeeeeeee! :x

Nite for now gals!
Waveeee

Guest shimmeringoasis

Is the rating for episode 13 out yet? really eager to know todays epi rating hoping for top spot this week n for weeks ahead :)

Guest destinii23

ES wouldn't say yes to Tan's 'do you want to go to the States with me'. She's not one to leave everything behind with a 'to-hell-with-it' mindset. She may have been before, but definitely not now.

In episode 4 when she apologised to her mother, you could see her sincerity. Not only in the apology, but in really realising that leaving her mother alone in Korea to face everything while she left to join her sister, no matter whether she was going to go back after she succeeded -that's in her thought in episode 1-, was wrong of her.

Since then, there's not one moment when she just thought of herself, and not of the practicalities of hers and her mother's life. Except maybe for the romantic night getaway when she allowed herself one night of a midsummer's dream on KT's shoulders.

That's why she shook her head when KT asked her if her claim of grabbing his hand and running away in US still hold now.

&that is why, they won't have an easy way out. ES will be grounding KT as he endures.

I'm afraid to find out what happens about Daddy Kim's plan to send ES abroad...