[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Annyeong everyone :)

Just read the news that YongHwa has rejected the offer in "Heirs". I couldn't help being amused maybe Yonghwa is jealous that he cant be the one ended up with PSH again. :P Nay I guess he rejected the offer because of CN Blue's busy schedule. So how's everyone? All hyped up for Oct to come soon because of Heirs? Me too. I have to admit I was disappointed that the female lead is not the one I was picturing but nevertheless PSH is one of my fave female actress, so its ok. LMH and PSH had acted in a CF before, so I they are not strangers meeting for the first time to do Heirs.

Guest minsun69

@hannahmiriam oh i see now why sometimes i thought korean actor look very tired in their drama, because of the schedule.. that is really double work for the scriptwriter if they have to adjust to the audience, and i don't know that netizen have so much power that they can make the scripwriter to make the drama just like they say haha

I say: cast JaeJoong or Shin Won Ho. I think that would be so epic' date=' especially JaeJoong and PSH will have a lot of chemistry, and him and LMH hot bromance.[/quote']

Yesssss JaeJong !! [-O< but i think he is busy with jyj too ?? Or that guy from to the beautiful you !! Lee hyeon woo ??? Idk his name... :D :D

Guest plummblossom

Annyeoung all,
I'm sorry to see Yong Hwa go, but I would definitely like to see Jung Ilwoo in the second lead..

Guest luvshin99

I'm so sad because Yonghwa refuse join drama. I miss his acting on drama. I read many fans blame FNC because it.. But, FNC not the one agency was do it with their artis.

http://twtkr.olleh.com/view.php?long_id=L1WQUe

Guest heyheyitslana

awww!!!! why did Yonghwa reject this drama? SO SAD!!!! He was prefect for the second lead actor. He already had great chemistry with PSH. I wonder who is going to be the second lead actor now. = (

too bad yoo seung ho is doing his military service already, i would've loved to see him play the second male lead just because his project with PSH for so ji sub's MV left me wanting more :P they had pretty nice chemistry and yoo seung ho can definitely act. plus, he's not too bad on the eyes ;)
kim bum just finished TWTWB, so he should be free to do this drama right? pd-nim, casting crew, whoever... please make a call to kim bum and tell him i want to see him back with LMH :-c bummie could be the second male lead and then kim so eun could be the second female lead. mini BOF reunion, except it includes one of my favorite actresses in PSH :D sorry, i just really want to see kim so eun and kim bum to reunite onscreen ahah.. sigh, just my wishful thinking~ 
and am i the only one kinda glad that yonghwa's not doing the drama? he has a really busy schedule and doesn't need to squeeze this in. on top of that, PSH and YH have worked together on 2 projects already... and he already played the guy who lost her in one of them. it won't be as refreshing if he were to do that again. 

but it really doesn't matter who plays the second male lead for me. i'm sure that the drama will be enjoyable no matter what. it's got a great writer, LMH, and PSH. i can't wait to watch this!!! hope they finalize the cast soon ^_____^

estrellita1122 said:

I thought kim bum just join to do a drama i think is called fire of godness" hahahah not sure about the drama tittle but he is going to be in it too.

yes you are right Fire of godess with MGY as male lead but it is not 100% confirmed so we can have hope  :P

@manka. Wait i got to go check where i read the news to be sure hahahaha

Edit okay i went to check hahha so yes you are right he is reviewing the offer hahaha so i still have hope to see him on this drama too.

Guest plummblossom

Although Kim Bum is an excellent actor,I would really like to see someone that has never acted with either LMH or PSH before. I know i am rooting for JIW,but a cast that has never interacted before would add spice. Also, interest for viewers in the form of  "How will this scene play out? " etc.