[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

박신혜 서포터즈 ‏@PSH_Supporters

[Taiwan]《#繼承者們(#상속자들)》대만 방영 후원업체 三商巧福 / #TheHeirs STAR TV Mon - Fri 9:00 pm #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #박신혜 (cr : 三商巧福)

BiH6kXACIAAuSlR.jpg:large

박신혜 서포터즈 ‏@PSH_Supporters

[Taiwan]《#繼承者們(#상속자들)》대만 방영 후원업체 三商巧福 Goods / #TheHeirs #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #박신혜 #パク・シネ (cr : Baidu 朴信惠吧)

BiH7DVECUAEmZ65.jpg:large

This drama was starting to get on my nerves from the beginning. I hope its better as the episodes go by because the first 3 episodes was just not my style.
Reasons why:
- Filming extensively in the States, its cheesy when non-Korean actors act and speak English. Smh. Its so cheesy I cringe every time. - Koreans who should speak fluent English when they are in America for extensive periods of time butchering the language. Ack, I can't even...this one irks me. Kim Jiwon is alright actually with some lines of English but Lee Minho makes me cringe. CRINGE. - Kim Tan and Eun Sang's getting close TOO fast when there werent many scenes with them to develop affections for another in the first place. Did anyone else feel like Kim Tan liked her too quick? How is 3 episodes enough to meet someone and develop feelings for them? It seems like she only stayed for like 4 days...wtf? It makes no sense to me. -_-- Chasing scenes were weird...it felt forced and the second one made no sense to me. 
Maybe I just hate it when Koreans go to America to film scenes...
Anyway I hope things get better in the fourth episode and the pace slows down.

Guest califgirl

prechuz_azn said: This drama was starting to get on my nerves from the beginning. I hope its better as the episodes go by because the first 3 episodes was just not my style.
Reasons why:
- Filming extensively in the States, its cheesy when non-Korean actors act and speak English. Smh. Its so cheesy I cringe every time. - Koreans who should speak fluent English when they are in America for extensive periods of time butchering the language. Ack, I can't even...this one irks me. Kim Jiwon is alright actually with some lines of English but Lee Minho makes me cringe. CRINGE. - Kim Tan and Eun Sang's getting close TOO fast when there werent many scenes with them to develop affections for another in the first place. Did anyone else feel like Kim Tan liked her too quick? How is 3 episodes enough to meet someone and develop feelings for them? It seems like she only stayed for like 4 days...wtf? It makes no sense to me. -_-- Chasing scenes were weird...it felt forced and the second one made no sense to me. 

Guest califgirl

prechuz_azn said: This drama was starting to get on my nerves from the beginning. I hope its better as the episodes go by because the first 3 episodes was just not my style.

califgirl said: prechuz_azn said: This drama was starting to get on my nerves from the beginning. I hope its better as the episodes go by because the first 3 episodes was just not my style.
Reasons why:

@califgirl‌ then you're just being bias about your opinion. Please, I don't mind you point out your opinion, I don't take bashing lightly. Saying PSH kiss just like death fish was considering bashing. 
Do it somewhere else, not here. And don't quote picture, it's against soompi rules

Guest califgirl

@giselle_tw Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it. Maybe it was a strong word, but the death fish was meant for their 1st kiss, she just stood there frozen not doing anything, but the closet kiss was a little better but she didn't seem to enjoy it. I like PSH in a lot of dramas, and think she's a good actress but she's not a good kisser. She even admitted herself she even said she was scared kissing LMH because she had little experience of kissing on screen, and it showed. I didn't know quoting the picture would be against the rule. I was just responding to your message and was too lazy to delete the pic. Please don't be too sensitive, I didn't mean to attack you in any way at all.