[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Fannie J

993814_568673096542746_1391244784_n.jpg12/18/13 Lee Min Ho in Singapore Changi Airport going to Shanghai

p/s:  God !!! that's hair, that's person.. @-) @-) Im dyinggg now ... ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest Fannie J

LOL Minho is going to Shanghai. ;;) ShinHye and Woobin are going to Beijing .. :)) Go to Beijing right now ... \m/ Catch your girl Kim Tan !!!! \m/ 

prosperity said:
@jysab, Lee Min Ho had a prior engagement with Semir, I think, so he couldn't make it. He will be going to China as well, but he will be in Shanghai while PSH and KWB will be in Beijing.
I hope PSH and KWB have security because CHinese fans go hard!
ETA: Look at this video of LMH at Beijing airport in 2011

OMG, I hope they are prepared guys.

by Staff Writer   Dec 17, 2013 08:24 PM EST class="cb b15"“Kim Tan Necklace” Sale On Fire Even After Finale Of “The Heirs”

heirs

"Can I have a Cha Eun Sang wallet?"

"What brand is the Kim Tan necklace from?"

The aftermath of the recently ended SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" is still strong.

According to the sources on Tuesday, December 17, 2013, even after the finale of "The Heirs" on December 12, 2013, with its twentieth episode, the popularity of the fashion designer brands that have contributed or collaborated with the production of the drama "The Heirs" is still skyrocketing.

The products that the actors and actresses have worn in "The Heirs" are continuously increasing in their market sales.

The pink wallet Kim Tan gave to Cha Eun Sang on the nineteenth episode of "The Heirs" has been an issue, with a lot of online users asking on forum sites what designer brand the wallet is from. The wallet is a Louis Quartorze brand, which is a French brand also launched in Korea. According to a spokesperson from the designer brand Louis Quartorze, this past weekend, from December 14 to 15, 2013, the average daily sales of this product, pink wallet, has multiplied over 50 times.

The same spokesperson from the designer brand Louis Quartorze said, "Chinese tourists who visit Korea come to a Louis Quartorze store with a screenshot of the drama 'The Heirs' and asks about the product. The duty free shops have already depleted the product, and it is currently backordered."

In addition to accessories, the clothes that the actors and actresses wear are also becoming a hot issue. Clothes from the brand Renoma Sports are being named as "Kim Woo Bin Coat" or "Lee Min Ho knit sweater," and being sold rapidly. A spokesperson from the designer brand Renoma Sports said, "The sales of the brand for the past ten days have been higher than the sales of the past two months."

Source http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13170/20131217/kim-tan-necklace-sale-on-fire-even-after-finale-of-the-heirs.htm

Guest feliciawst

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Park Shin Hye Says Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Her Look Pretty

Park Shin Hye has revealed the secret to her stunning beauty. 

Park Shin Hye met with reporters for a press meeting on December 17 in Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 

Upon being asked what is the secret to her beauty, she answered, “I think people thought I looked pretty because I was being loved by two men, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin,” which led to a round of laughter. 

“I eat really well,” continued the actress. “So some days my face looks huge on screen and other days when I didn’t eat so well, my face looks thinner. That used to give me a lot of stress, but it doesn’t bother me as much now.”

Park Shin Hye Says Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Her Look Pretty

Being named one of the natural beauties in Korea, Park Shin Hye surprised everyone by saying, “I used to want to fix the tip of my nose with plastic surgery. It was my complex for a long time. Recently, many people pointed out that I have ugly fingers, so I began to think if I needed to go to the hospital for that.”

“But I’ve decided to keep my unique fingers. I heard Hollywood’s Megan Fox also has similar fingers as I do, so I can keep mine too,” said Park Shin Hye. “People told me that was how many artists’ fingers were like, so now I’m proud to have my fingers.” 

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment

Guest feliciawst

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Park Shin Hye Was Really Surprised by the Passionate Kiss with Lee Min Ho

As one of the highlights of SBS’ The Heirs, Park Shin Hye touched upon the passionate kiss scene shared between her and Lee Min Ho.

Park Shin Hye Was Really Surprised by the Passionate Kiss with Lee Min Ho

On December 17, Park Shin Hye met up with reporters in Sinsa-dong for a small press gathering to talk about the conclusion of The Heirs

Talking about the kiss scene, Park Shin Hye said, “I was really surprised. During that passionate kiss scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho’s shirt. I grabbed it because I was really shocked. And it happened to go on air.”

“We were filming the first cut when the director told us that we really need to kiss. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I was just blankly standing there before going into shooting. Luckily, there were no NGs,” explained Park Shin Hye, who said that she doesn’t have a lot of experience with kiss scenes like that in dramas. 

The Heirs ended on December 12. 

Photo Credit: SALT Entertainment

feliciawst said: class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Park Shin Hye Was Really Surprised by the Passionate Kiss with Lee Min Ho

As one of the highlights of SBS’ The Heirs, Park Shin Hye touched upon the passionate kiss scene shared between her and Lee Min Ho.

On December 17, Park Shin Hye met up with reporters in Sinsa-dong for a small press gathering to talk about the conclusion of The Heirs

Talking about the kiss scene, Park Shin Hye said, “I was really surprised. During that passionate kiss scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho’s shirt. I grabbed it because I was really shocked. And it happened to go on air.”

“We were filming the first cut when the director told us that we really need to kiss. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I was just blankly standing there before going into shooting. Luckily, there were no NGs,” explained Park Shin Hye, who said that she doesn’t have a lot of experience with kiss scenes like that in dramas. 

Photo Credit: SALT Entertainment

Guest almontel

really there was no NG on their passionate kissing scene? is that how good LMH is in making the kiss look so real?
I did notice PSH grabbing his shirt and thought that was a directive from the PD but I guess not....

so the KISS scene was for REAL!!! omo.....these interviews are really making us MISS them MORE!!!

otoke....it's WEDNESDAY and we can't see our KimTan and EunSang!!!! 

this is soooooooooooooooooo depressing!!!

Guest almontel

i'm rewatching and rewatching Heirs every night and it's making it even more depressing that it has ended...

this one's a nice fanmade vid of their BTS pics collectively, credit: bluemoon:
http://youtu.be/z-lG4ausnJ0

those looks and stares....if only the pics can talk....

tumblr_mxzrhbwtPw1siqvhio2_500.jpgtumblr_mxzrhbwtPw1siqvhio1_500.jpgPark Shin Hye Was Really Surprised by the Passionate Kiss with Lee Min Ho.

Talking about the kiss scene, Park Shin Hye said, “I was really surprised. During that passionate kiss scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho’s shirt. I grabbed it because I was really shocked. And it happened to go on air.”

“We were filming the first cut when the director told us that we really need to kiss. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I was just blankly standing there before going into shooting. Luckily, there were no NGs,” explained Park Shin Hye, who said that she doesn’t have a lot of experience with kiss scenes like that in dramas. 

cr to the-inheritors

Wednesday is sad .....  can not see drama Heirs again ..... :((
can only play songs song ost Heirs ... especially song Leeminho Painful love  .... aghhh this song is not bored to be heard :x :x

OST+Heirs+lee+Min+Hoo.jpg
 이민호(Lee Min Ho) – Painful Love [상속자들 OST Part.9 (The Heirs OST Part.9)

Guest wowyifan

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/621114/first-snow-leeminho-oneshot-parkshinhye-minshin

Hi guys! Please read my minshin fic and give me some comments :D