[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

LuaipouomaloG said: hell59 said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.

Guest calculator

@hell59
Just think of it this way:

1. Would any of his female fans like Lee Min Ho as a single and healthy man, or...
  2. Would any of his female fans like Lee Min Ho as a married man with children?
This is when Captain Obvious comes over to take the spot.

twinkystar said: LuaipouomaloG said: hell59 said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.

Guest wowyifan

Actually my heart really goes out to all the korean idols/actors/actresses. What is more painful than having to fall in love with someone knowing that you guys can never end up together and that person have to always be in your heart and no where else? As normal human beings, people definitely want to be together with the person they love. So I really pity those korean idols.

Secondly as fans, shouldn't we be happy when our idols find someone they truly love? Instead of bashing the idols and make them really sad and having to break up with who they love, shouldn't we wish them happiness?

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Sorry to interrupt the serious discussion here :)>- I can't seem to let go of Heirs, so I am sending this screencap to a certain TV station and maybe they will change their mind....(Reposting from MinShin Thread-come join us there :D )Screenshot2013-12-15213059_zps94ba3cdf.p

Not one, but both of them survived, (at least the last time I watched episode20) SBS owes us then a second (and third) season [-X

Guest Fannie J

12/16/13 LeeMinHo at Incheon Airport going to Singapore1506554_565262753562084_480333811_n.jpg
1502473_565262730228753_1457425827_n.jpg

Hmm.. :-< his schedule is busy, dont have to take rest ..  class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Guest kathyhong9292

Just my opinion, couple at young age cannot endure the pressure from fans. If they anounce dating now, i dont expect happy ending. How about some years later, for example 2020. Our MinShin will anounce that they have been dating for 7 years (from the Heirs) and getting married on 12-12-2020 :)

My dream sounds crazy but plzzz comes true. ;;)

Guest laissezze

kathyhong9292 said: Just my opinion, couple at young age cannot endure the pressure from fans. If they anounce dating now, i dont expect happy ending. How about some years later, for example 2020. Our MinShin will anounce that they have been dating for 7 years (from the Heirs) and getting married on 12-12-2020 :) My dream sounds crazy but plzzz comes true. ;;)

Guest maizangel

wowyifan said: Actually my heart really goes out to all the korean idols/actors/actresses. What is more painful than having to fall in love with someone knowing that you guys can never end up together and that person have to always be in your heart and no where else? As normal human beings, people definitely want to be together with the person they love. So I really pity those korean idols. Secondly as fans, shouldn't we be happy when our idols find someone they truly love? Instead of bashing the idols and make them really sad and having to break up with who they love, shouldn't we wish them happiness?

wowyifan said: Actually my heart really goes out to all the korean idols/actors/actresses. What is more painful than having to fall in love with someone knowing that you guys can never end up together and that person have to always be in your heart and no where else? As normal human beings, people definitely want to be together with the person they love. So I really pity those korean idols. Secondly as fans, shouldn't we be happy when our idols find someone they truly love? Instead of bashing the idols and make them really sad and having to break up with who they love, shouldn't we wish them happiness?

Do you remember the video where LMH said in video BTS he upload Kim Tan is me, i am Kim Tan. A bit sad when i know he sees the similarity of KimTan in him. But it's his decission and i grateful for that, i get to know him and his adorable look. Lee Min Ho bears THE CROWN OF FAME.. So he will continue to make us MINOZ happy to support and love him. Personally i don't mind if he's involved with a girl, because sometimes i have a feeling he must be tired and lonely working like he did this year, went to all over the world to work. You know how tight his schedule right? Like today he's leaving for Spore for promoting Innisfree. But i know from reading nesw that some of his fans are obsessive and want him for themself. But i do hope my LeeMinHo always stay strong and happy for whatever he's doing.. He's the PRINCE OF FAME and i love him for that.. ;;) :x ;)

85% onscreen couple ended up dating..the rest 15% ( that wasn't dating) was because one of them are married, or in a relationship or, they're too different to be a couple (age, personality).Most of the real from reel couple hide their relationship in early stage because, it's too risky to date in the public eye, especially if they're young and in the peak popularity. It's not only due to loosing their fans ( which is i believe 60% reason why they're in secret relationship), but also, the early relationship could not longer..maybe they're just having fun..only going out, getting to know each other. and if it doesnt end up to dating in real life, the burden would be bigger, especially for girl (female actress).
I give you an examples of Song hyekyo. she's the most prettiest actress in korea..it's not a surprise that most of her costar fall in love with her for real. it's not a sin that she's also interested to 2 of her costar (LBH and Hyunbin). But people never forget that title when they mentioned her name. it's always mention " she was dated LBH or HB" or 'Hyunbin's ex girlfriend"..that's not the word that someone want to listen over and over. Can you imagine that your ex always be mention in the same sentence as you even when you had broke up with him years a go?
I didnt said that the female actress doesnt have their own popularity to be carry out. But, yeah..the burden is more on them than the guys.

Once they're ready to settle down, they're announce in public. if they're not, i think it's good to keep it secret...this is the way of them to protect the other side.