[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest summer24

So it finally ended. Gonna give my thoughts after I watch it with english subs. I'm just so happy that Lee Min Ho said that The Heirs was the happiest production for him. Oh and thank God for the awesome rating for last night's episode! :D

briseis said: If they are so shocked by an innocent peck on lips I really wonder what they were doing when they disappeared into the forest during that field trip :-/ HA! I bet they were studying for their midterms! Those lovely bookworms
http://myleisuretime.tumblr.com/post/69809303533/the-heirs-episode-20-aw-love-is-innocent

Guest zaizai_f4_only

prosperity

said: Now that we know the rating for today, we can see what our average ratings is for all 20 episodes. We have a episode high of 25.6% Which puts us in second place behind Yawang across the board (no matter the station).

Our average rating for 20 episodes is 16.6%:
SBS

1. IHYV                18.8%2. Master's Sun     17.2%

3. Heirs                 16.6%

Overall

1. IHYV                18.8%

2. Good Doctor      18%

3. Master's Sun     17.2%

Heirs                16.6%SBS award season is going to be interesting, since they have had such well received dramas. We can't count out That Winter either, even though it wasn't strong in ratings it was a very good series. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@leery thank you!  >:D< I have been spazzing around in this thread since morning and haven't visited our minshin thread the entire day! L-) will vote first then head there :D

Guest park_shindae

prosperity said: Now that we know the rating for today, we can see what our average ratings is for all 20 episodes. We have a episode high of 25.6% Which puts us in second place behind Yawang across the board (no matter the station).
Our average rating for 20 episodes is 16.6%:
SBS
1. IHYV                18.8%2. Master's Sun     17.2%
3. Heirs                 16.6%
Overall
1. IHYV                18.8%

2. Good Doctor      18%
3. Master's Sun     17.2%

4. Heirs                16.6%
SBS award season is going to be interesting, since they have had such well received dramas. We can't count out That Winter either, even though it wasn't strong in ratings it was a very good series. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I love the End between ES & KT  I just want more from both seriously KES I am Mad you make them cry more than any one and you so stingy to give us Lovely KT with Cuty ES  :(( :x 
Won I think he got what he wished , he didn't sacrifice bcz KT or anyone if he loved that girl he would get the company & the girl but he chosed the Company from the start .

YD seriously I wish you to be happy , I respect you as man you are really wonderful great character that changed a lot .

EB & CY sweet couple that I will miss sweet heart :)

HS& RH they suite each other perfecto :))

ES's Mom  was really great person who loved her daughters and she can do more for both with love she had .

KT's Mom just beautiful , simple & caring mother & wife .MS I keep smiling with you .

CY's Dade so charming dade who is friend that you can trust .Simply Heirs have characters that I will miss them all I am really sad bcz I really enjoyed this journey with you guys all the time ; I want to watch Heirs from Ep 1 but I am busy now so I will join here I won't say goodbye to the forum :D 

sweet dreams with real beautiful word is Mother thank you my Mama for helping me to be good person , I wish the God give me the power to make you happy forever . 
:x :D

TV: [spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!] The Heirs (Finale)
Thursday, December 12, 2013 korean dramas, the heirs, tv 90 comments

ocau.jpg

Article: Finale 'The Heirs' Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye kiss with a happy ending

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+743, -38] It was a contrast between Won and Tan. The crown Tan wanted to wear was love, and for that, he overcame all of the obstacles of the world. A drama that really shows the importance of the scriptwriter's skill. It was a clean ending that wrapped everything up. I hope Tan and Eunsang continue forward together^ㅡ^♥ Had a great time watching.

2. [+596, -27] I liked this drama.

3. [+457, -21] I really enjoyed it♥ Right until the very end...

4. [+37, -1] At the very end, when they were walking while holding hands, they looked like they were saying adlibs ^^

5. [+34, -5] When all of the scenes passed by at the end, the entire drama felt like a summer night's dream ㅜㅜ Although I'm sad that Won and Hyun Joo got sad endings....
-

kjg3.jpg
Article: 'The Heirs' Kim Woo Bin finally reunites with his mother Choi Jina

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+294, -10] I was really glad to see that the drama didn't glamorize Youngdo bullying Junyoung by blaming it on his bad family background and actually showed him apologize. A great drama~

2. [+221, -6] My heart clenched seeing Youngdo cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+228, -25] Youngdo's tears... were sadder than Kim Tan's tears...

4. [+25, -0] Youngdo always made tears brim in my eyes but today, those tears finally flowed.

5. [+17, -3] I think the best scene today is Youngdo reuniting with his mom.. ㅠㅠ I broke apart when Young do said um..ma.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Source:Netizen Buzz

Hey guys!

My last comment "the heirs" was a very very good drama one of the best with "secret"

The ending was really good, i have an inkling everything young do 's mom, kim tan 's father alive, both mother kim tan and Es BFF lool,and sad ending for the brother.... breaking my heart ...

AND

I notice that Tonight episode was like titanic at the end !

When Kim tan was filming all the caracters....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BrwAd3LKwGN0cBrwAd3LKwGN0cgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m9zzzcx2Au1rb8dd3o1_500.gif

By the way I want to thank all of you guys for sharing everything with me during this drama !

I laugh and i cried  with all your comments,videos,musics.... I created my soompi account to be a part of the biggest soompi family .

Thank you so much guys

giphy.gif

i hope we will comment an other drama soon !

Congrats to the HIGH RATING, Team HERIS!  =D> :x
I LOVE EVERYONE in this Drama, it's one of my favorite Kdrama this year or all time. :-* (I enjoyed TMS and TWTWB too)Great Job LMH, PSH, KWB, KES, Director, other cast and crews. ^:)^ Thank you for their hard work and showing us their best performances. 
I will miss them and everyone here in the forum it's been fun to watch and read all your comments here and thanks for sharing all your insights and for posting Heirs news/MVs/pictures/gifs here. >:D<
---
But I still need to watch the finale right now. ;)) I will have to watch all 20 episodes by the weekend because I can't let go yet. :\">

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Listening to the OST on a post withdrawal is not helping at all... Makes it worst is the answer...
Crying again & Cold Cherry suddenly popped up from my playlist and and and... My head all of a sudden reminiscing  KT ES's sad scenes (break up scenes) and YD's SADNESS scenes (his rejected scenes, his mom scenes) overload! :((GREAT!! ... wanting to change the song but i'm in love with it at the moment! *nothing goes ryt when you're in this kind of MOOD * :))

Just watched the finale, I really love it and I'm satisfied with the ending. 
It made me realized how much I will miss KT & ES / LMH & PSH and Heirs. I love their story and it's really great to see the flash back of their journey together at the end. I love it so much. :x
I want a happy ending for KW but from the start he chooses power/wealth over love and he is bound to lost HJ. I'm just imagining he will have a happy ending after 10 years and he will get back with HJ.  If we could only have a season 2.. LOL
It's really a nice ending. =D>