[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I cannot wait to get home and do proper farewell note in here too! There's a lot to write about my journey with The Heirs and I enjoy reading everyone's opinion, insight in here. Well, minus haters and people who love asking for unnecessary attention in here of course! Which, I have never failed to ignore.

Guest myleisuretime

Honestly, I don't make a longest comment, but this will my last comment. 

I immediately spotted the boom operator in the scene of Tan and his mom walk down the street. I feel bad for the man who is responsible for holding since he (and the rest of The Heirs members) must be exhausted, but I'm proud of them for working hard to make The Heirs successful. Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed with the peck/kiss scene from Tan and Eun Sang, but I don't care. Some adults in real life are like that. When they see their lovers, they smile and give each other a peck. I teased one of my friends who is married about the peck, haha. Anyway, I enjoy the storyline because it says "The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown, Bears The Crown." The funny thing is that I thought it was all about Tan, but in the end, it was actually Won who wore the crown and he had to bear it. I pity him for losing his true love. I hope one day he would divorce with the lady (and please don't knock her up, Won!), so he could have Hyun Joo back. It's heartbreaking for her and Won. :(

It was beautiful to see Young Do and his mom together. Even though the drama is finished, I can imagine Young Do and his mom--like they are teasing each other. Young Do will act like a momma's boy, just like Tan and his mom. Haha. 

Lol, I love the interaction between Tan, Won, Jae Ho and Chan Young at the fishing area. Won was proud of his brother that he was at 50th place on the exam  and yet Jae Ho had to ruin it. When Won made a face or glared at Tan, he immediately turned and blamed Chan Young. It was cute how Tan suddenly ran away because he was scared of his brother. I bet Won enjoys scaring his little brother a lot, eh?

Bo Na and Chan Young. Ah, I have nothing to say because they are simply the most adorable couple I've ever seen on the drama. Seeing them kiss each other accidentally made me go sigh. Their love is innocent (I stole Tan's words in episode 19). 

Hyo Shin and Rachel are simply cute together. I know I won't see any more scenes from them in the future, but I can picture them falling in love with each other. Rachel smiles warmly, shyly and cheerfully when Hyo Shin is around. I imagine them holding hands shyly in front of Jeguk high school students. 

Myung Soo, I don't know what am I going to do without you. Your personality is always amusing me. Even you try hard to pass the exam, you simply flunk. LOL. No worries, everyone loves you because of who you are. You pass the "how to make everyone smile and laugh" exam though.

Tan and Eun Sang are simply amazing and the best couple in the drama. I know some of you don't concur with me, but it's just my opinion. They may be not perfect, but they still work on their relationship. In episode 19, Tan said that their love was innocent. Pfft! Really? Then how come you acted as if you were about to rip Eun Sang's clothes off or something? You guys already made out in the closet once. Oh, high school kids…sigh, I wish I had one like that. Anyway, if Eun Sang didn't know Tan's background and if she wasn't involved with the family business or if Tan didn't come from a complicated wealthy family, I am sure she would fall for him immediately, probably because of who he is--he's simply carefree, caring, understanding and respectful. Tan, no doubt, is falling for her because who she is and her beauty. Sigh, I am gonna miss the couple. 

As for the rest of The Heirs characters, I am gonna miss them so much! 

Okay, I am going to make The Heirs gifs on tumblr (myleisuretime). Check it out if you miss The Heirs, but I can't guarantee that I will make all gifs...unless you want me to. :)

I guess I am slowly getting over the fact that the drama has ended. ;;)
And I guess the actors/actresses are looking forward to their well deserved rest as well. Has anyone noticed how LMH and PSH are showing eye bags in the last scene already? Compare that to their opening scene - fresh faced and excited, our poor actors really look rather jaded.

Well done the cast of The Heirs! =D> BRAVO !!! Thanks for entertaining us and keeping our company Wednesdays and Thursdays for the last couple of months! :x

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

After watching the raw(coupled with joonni's recap), I now thought that the ending was actually fitting for everyone. (I wish Won didn't have to be sad, but this was his choice, or is it that he has no choice?) I know we all wish for another passionate kiss not just a peck on the lips, but the future they have envisioned for themselves in 10 years time, to me, says it all, Tan wished for ES to be at the end of the road, and when he went up to his room, she was there. When he gave her a kiss, what I saw is like a husband arriving home, kissing his wife :) which means they have passed all the hurdles and is living their own happily ever after :)

Soooo I'm preeetty sure Kim tan's 10 year vision was inspired by titanic....lol =))

I cried three times watching the finale

1. When young do met his mom

2. When hyo shin left and tan went to see him

3. Kim won crying

:(

Sighhhh**

here's to another drama withdrawal

I'm young do biased so here's to a young do withdrawal too

Guest thunderempress

This really has been a fun journey. Before Heirs I would just look into soompi for some recaps or some spoilers. But after reading some of the posts and other people's insights, I was motivated to make my own account. I enjoyed sharing my opinions about the story. I enjoyed spazing out with the others here in this thread. I also enjoyed the spoilers and speculations that everyone had posted. The Heirs really has affected me so much and now I'm having withdrawals from the drama. This really is a great drama and its going to be my favorite for a long while. 
To everyone here who have shared this journey of following and watching Heirs, 'TIL WE MEET AGAIN.  :-h

Guest pinkytooth

msblue said:
And I really love all the Mother- Daughter and Father- Son relationships of this drama. Though at first, we all thought that some of the parents (KTs dad and YDs Dad) were really mean, selfish, and evil. At the end, we were able to see their soft spots and love for their child. So the bottomline is, how bad it seems or cruel these parents are, THEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR LOVE FOR THEIR CHILD. Our parents will be there for us with their full support on what we want to do in our lives, (just like Kt's mom) and no matter how bad the situation is, financially unstable or not, THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR SIDE (ES's mom). :) :) :)
So for all of us who have parents and our family in our lives, let us be: like Chan Young who has an open relationship with his Dad;like Young Do who never seek for a grudge or revenge on his mom despite being left alone; like Eun Sang who chose to stay with her mom and encourage her though they're financially unstable and her mom has speech disability; and of course, like Kim Tan who is very sweet and warm and will always protect his Mom, what he just wanted is to give freedom and happiness for his mom. :D :D :D

I have not watched Ep 20 from start to end yet because I am waiting for eng sub to be out first but after repeating reunion scene and party scene leading to peck on lips scene I lightly concluded that I am satisfied with the ending. True enough, life is a journey, neverending journey. It's just that along the way, there are issues and obstacles that need to be tackled and overcame... Same goes to this drama. Simply awesome!