[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Truc Tran

MangoSix must be so popular during and after Heirs filming. By the way, does anyone have that cute photoshopped pic of LMH and PSH with 10+ they're holding that has their faces photoshopped on? Someone initially posted it as a suggestive ending, but there's too many pages to backtrack to find it. 

No YD BTS :(

That doesn't mean the writer is putting him aside just like the other characters right ? :(

If it happening I'm killing her *crying*

Hi=))) guys .Nice 2 meet u .i'm a new member ;)I love this movie so much .I want to talk to everyone. really upset  with me because the movie is about to end

>:P:D

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in." Hahaha so true.Yea I think Daddy Kim & Evil fake-Mom will show up at the party. You know? Just because! No party is ever complete without their existence in KDrama-Land. 
A good question we all wanna know is: why is the spy at the party? I smell trouble. Or it may be that he can't resist Kim Tan's charms and he is now team Tan-Sang. (Haha I wish!)
PSH: Oppa! They all say we look like a couple. *blush*LMH: I know, right? XDtumblr_muhdpdALDF1rbbzwio1_500.jpg

Guest sachaaimee

(breakfast convo) Hubbie : can I go to the gym after work on wednesday again? || me : yes.... || Hubbie : on thursday too after work??? || me : yes... || silent.... He watched me disbelieving that I gave him the permission to go hangout after work on workdays || Hubbie : can I go every wednesday and thursday after work??? You said yes too last 2 weeks... || me : hell no.... This week your last chance || Hubbie : why?? || me : Heirs will be finish this week, my cyber husband on wednesday and thursday is over too.... My Young Do will vanish next week... || then my hubbie throw his napkin to me...... =)) =)) =))

At least you have hubby who always beside you unnie =((

My Youngie will end this week and i think i should make some poster of him in my room with a big size like his height maybe. Just in case, the memory of Choi Young Do, the one who has stolen my heart :P:D :X

Gosh, i really need go to rehab. I start going crazy because of Heirs and Youngieeeeee aaaaa :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

@ruzikie ♥♥♥♥♥hugs♥♥♥♥♥ lets go to seoul together kidnap uri YD and keep him at your room for good

Geezz I'm getting more and more upset with SBS stingy attitude towards BTS. So far we didn't even get a glimps of NG scene cut. what they shared so far was more like screen cut from production only. I'm really disappointed.Looks like Hwadam pictures intend to milking profit by selling the BTS.  
X(