[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

tumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio5_500.giftumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio4_500.gif

I am glad they replayed that scene because it appropriately indicated how hurt & betrayed Tan is feeling. The girl he loved bid him goodbye and promised to wait for him when he come home... only to disappear on him without a word. It probably would have hurt less (not that hurt can be measured) but this act from her is as if she has stabbed him with a sword herself. His promise(s) to her might be empty promises in the end but at least we see that he was trying to make it happen but this promise of "I'll be here when you come back" which she knew she could not fulfill was really a cruel one to make.

So folks, don't ever do this to your loved ones. *laughs*

Guest pinkytooth

I've read some fans here was wishing :1. YD hair change -> granted2. Passionate kiss -> granted
I dont know if KES or her staff really came here. But here is my wishes :On the last episode, I really really want to see :1. Tan and ES married (ofc we need time jump). ES walk beautiful in white, handsome Tan waiting at the altar.2. At least one bed scene like in SeGa3. Honeymoon, kiss, smooch, or lovey dovey bit bickering scenes from this husband and wife.4. Tan and ES have babies.
Oh, I have lots of request. But after breaking my heart into pieces and ruining my days because of all sad angsty scenes, pleaseee pleaseeeee writernim.. Please grant at least one of my request.Kamsahamnida :)

sia3 said:I think this scene has appropriately indicated how hurt Tan is feeling. The girl he loved bid him goodbye and promised to wait for him when he come home... only to disappear on him without a word. It probably would have hurt less (not that hurt can be measured) but this act from her is as if she has stabbed him with a sword herself. His promise(s) to her might be empty promises in the end but at least we see that he was trying to make it happen but this promise of "I'll be here when you come back" which she knew she could not fulfill was really a cruel one to make.

Oh hai stranger~ Did they just walk pass each other like that? Chinja? I demand a "Kajima" "Saranghae" or in short, "Can we kiss and make up please?"
1386224618-65-org.jpg

Nooooo, don't leave. You both know you still want another kiss~
1386224637-49-org.jpg

hello! lurking here and there in this forum and i must thank all of you who made me survive wednesday and thursday nights  :\">
i have been following psh's career even before you're beautiful. i didn't remember her in stairway to heaven though and i was shocked when they mentioned in her profile that she was the younger version of choi ji woo in stairway to heaven (which i also watched because of kwon sang woo) so from you're beautiful, heartstrings, flower boy next door... i watched her so well :D
BUT little did i know that i will be a fan of lmh too because of this drama! (i will explain later) don't get me wrong, lmh is also a good actor. i have watched boys over flowers, personal taste and city hunter. but i watched bof because of kim hyun joong, personal taste because of son ye jin (of course, a moment to remember) and city hunter because of goo hara :D he is a well diverse actor and he has a lot of charms but maybe because i don't like him that much is because he's too good looking! LOL he can outstand his partner and he's too tall! 
so when the news came out that psh and lmh will do a drama together, i was a bit sceptic about it. then yonghwa was considered (i say that is a no no already, 3 dramas of psh and yonghwa together is too much! and i think he's supposed to be choi yong do or chan yong? if yonghwa took the yong do role, can't imagine him beating up people or if the chan yong role he's the boy bestfriend again and will be partnered with krystal! that is too twisted for me to ponder haha) ANYWAY going back... the fact that the writer of this drama loves skinship. i don't know what to think now LOL and lmh is a notorious kisser!!! so how will psh will overcome this...  :-SS hahaha remember psh status before they start shooting in US? http://geunshinaddict.blogspot.com/2013/09/park-shin-hye-twitter-130906.html LOL "The director said that the gates of hell, Now I'm going to set off... I will come back safely...^-^ Eun Sang ah... don't be scared!! kkk"
so the drama started and later on i got hooked on lmh more and more... i was really impressed on his acting skills! he really did improved and i was crying while saying "you're the best lmh!!!" he made me cry in the last episode (17 to be exact) =D> psh was as the same she has this moments in the first few episodes with her mom, oh my, their life is heartbreaking :( she just dreams of having a stable/good job someday and survive for her and mom *sigh* 
BUT when the kissing scene happened EHEM mygaaahhhd i was so nervous for psh lol and when a lot of fans sent and wrote their opinions about it. i just ignored it. how can lmh broke psh mannerisms in kissing. a lot of her fans was shocked too when they saw the kissing, it was not the usual kissing scene that psh do, she doesn't move her lips and she just turns her head so the camera can have a better angle and does the trick for her. but with lmh... ... ... all i can say is ^:)^ YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LEE MIN HO! you are the excemption of all her leading man! daebak!
i was moved to lee min ho when he has a lot of scenes in ep 16  and 17. he's angry, confused, scared, begging and crying all in those episodes. plus the hopelessness that he feels. he has this method in crying now, silent cries and eventually about to burst because he is shaking inside that he can't take it anymore (i love that). 
i am hoping a lighter episode tonight. PUH-LEASE i can't have another tissue box by my side! 
even there are spoilers in weibo (hoping it's not true) i am still optimistic that Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang will be together in the end while they play the song of Esna - Bit My Lower Lip "I wanna make you mine forever" :x :x :x

Guest Truc Tran

stucked said:

WOW. Cha Eun Sang in that red dress???? RAWR.

KT/ES Shippers: KIM TAN!!!! Find a closet STAT!!! Tear those clothes off of her!!! Damn.

Hi guys! Hohoho! :D

sia3 said:

tumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio5_500.giftumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio4_500.gif

I am glad they replayed that scene because it appropriately indicated how hurt & betrayed Tan is feeling. The girl he loved bid him goodbye and promised to wait for him when he come home... only to disappear on him without a word. It probably would have hurt less (not that hurt can be measured) but this act from her is as if she has stabbed him with a sword herself. His promise(s) to her might be empty promises in the end but at least we see that he was trying to make it happen but this promise of "I'll be here when you come back" which she knew she could not fulfill was really a cruel one to make.

Guest krcodai

spoiler ;))
after the scene ES say hello to KT at the bench, they are holding hands and take a walk in the park :D
and there is a sentence: "how could you study over night like that~" --> definitely KT to ES :))
--> they spent the night together?????????

web_1926019818_d6a99513_20131205_145209.
cr to DC