[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest thunderempress

About the time jump, I think that they will really separate during that time jump. I just feel that them being so young hits the nail on the head. They aren't emotionally prepared for that kind of love. They both need so more growing up to do so that they become more prepared to pursue their feelings.. I just hope that in this time jump, ES has already been successful in whatever ventures in life she will have. And I also hope for another hot kiss, it will be like pouring out their love for each other throughout the years that they would be separated.  They could also portray the two having a child already, I'd really love that.  :))

Guest maizangel

From the bts,did daddy kim gives in in the end??if he did i wonder y does it takes torturing n suffering of his sons..dun tell me its juz a test to see how well his sons can cope up and soon lead jeguk??oo myyy wat a way of teaching his sons ~X( scaryyy indeed :-SS

alcmarquez0905 said: This is so funny, I am a subscriber of Dramafever and I was just log on few minutes ago, a lot of people posted that they are waiting for Heirs episode 17 to get posted.  When I got back it is now showing on the screen that Dramafever is temporarily unavailable.  I bet a lot of people are pissed off right now.  Luckily I watched episode 17 with english sub from a different site.  Maybe it crashed because so many people are trying to log on to watch Heirs.

Coming out of lurkdom to post some thoughts on the problematic 'you can have her'. 

There was a reason that the writer who wrote a drama with a 26 year old LMH in mind decided to make the male lead a 18 year old boy. 18 year old boys are selfish and say and do stupid things. Tan may pretend to be all adult-like but when the richard simmons hits the fan and base instinct comes into gear, you behave your age. And given that Tan is a product of an uber-patriarchal society, it’s actually surprising that how ‘good’ he’s been up until now. It must be due to all that Californian air he inhaled during exile.

If a western male character had said 'you can have her', I wouldn’t have forgiven him as he should have known better. The same goes for a Korean male character in his 30s (such as JJW in Master’s Sun). But in the case of Tan, I’m not angry but just very very disappointed in him. It’s not just his fault. It’s his family’s fault and Korean society’s fault.

But Tan has shown through his comments to Eunsang today that he has the ability to learn, to look back upon his actions and see how selfish some of them have been. So I have hope that after all this has passed, Tan will have grown up that wee bit more so that the next time (heaven forbid) a similar situation occurs, he will at least NEVER EVER say something like 'you can have her' again.

hell59 said: sheila88 said: Hi guys i'm new here!!
guys if you love LMH PSH and Heirs go vote for them once a day everyday till December 10thI love lee jong suk but min ho is almost loosing to him & shin hye is almost loosing to lee bo young AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN & I HOPE NOR DO YOU

http://koreanwaveindo.com/kuawards2013/vote/ 

Guest krcodai

from bts pics:
- KT with new hair
- ES with red dress and high heels
they are in frond of the hotel!!! --> what party???
I wish this is ending scene for ep18 but may be not (too fast???) :((