[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I AM HURT,Do you understand me show you just practically stomped on my heart then burned it for good measure.how can she say those kind of words to tanny baby huh!

She really hurt him this time and she's gonna regret this.uhhhhhh this show is going to kill me I can't even arrgggg!

And those last words "you can have her".....yeah that was the my breaking point,my night is ruined :(

Guest dramagally

I know every gal is hurting for KT & so am I but what about ES? I really feel her pain too. Many may think she's weak or not deserving of KT but I think she's hurting just as much. Her way of protecting KT is to run away, I mean what else can she do! She can't go against the devil dad coz he's bloody loaded & powerful. I really hope they get a happy ending, you can feel their love for each other...whether it's KT-ES or LMH-PSH they're definitely in love!!!!

Guest maizangel

ayu_adams said: Waiting for preview translation aaahhhh... Looks like ES is really leaving but she says a proper goodbye to everyone first? E.g eating noodles with YD, meeting KT properly to say goodbye... At least it's less heartbreaking than just going poof!

our night already ruined chingu. KILL DADDY KIM ALREADY !!!!! KILL HIMMMM !!!!!!!! HE IS THE CENTRE OF THIS PROBLEM ERGGGHHHH X( X(

yaaaa...Aren't you supposed to be happy with that evil daddy???? His action made my Tanny given up Es and entrust her to your Yongie's hands? :))

LMH in this episode was just WOW,how can he bring emotions all crazy like that?The way he looked in his room with anger burning in his eyes yoh that was amazing I was quivering.

Who can translate preview ep 18 ? When Eun Sang said with Kim Tan " annyeong Kim Tan" What didTan said ?

Not the exact order but it goes something like just greeting for the first time.

I think I remember tan saying, "is that really you?"

And then ES said, "hello, Kim Tan!"

-----

I am thinking that during the time when ES and Chairman met, she gathered all the courage she could muster to tell the chairman that she really loves tan. She will follow want he wants but it still doesn't change how much she loves Tan. Hehe! Maybe, just maybe, the chairman dared ES and he'll be watching her on how far her love could go that's why he allowed her back to jeguk high... :-?

Guest jjsweeter0211

SPOILER ALERT (  Beware that it's rumour only. It's your choice to believe it or not.!!!)

Read the spoiler for upcoming episodes here http://leekyuhyeons.tumblr.com/post/68973234795/anyway 

P.S Personally I think it sound like a fanfic and too makjang to be honest. So I don't believe any of them would come true. Maybe , just maybe, the part about Rachel might come true.