[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMG! Are you serious? How bad was the accident? Please share more info if you can. This is horrible. I don't want him to get hurt just so we can watch the drama on time. Seriously, is there any way to change this live shooting system in Korea? It's unhealthy for all the actors involve.

If I've some news I will told you chingu~ now I'm really worried all the actors cuz they work hard just 4 episode left by now but they don't finish fliming ...how sad

@adlny13 not in the car acident but at SBS studio he skid, fall down or something like that

If I've some news I will told you chingu~ now I'm really worried all the actors cuz they work hard just 4 episode left by now but they don't finish fliming ...how sad

@adlny13 not in the car acident but at SBS studio he skid, fall down or something like that

----------------------------------------------------

now I just want to laugh lol

LMH klutzy oppa long legs hahjaa either way I hope he is okay . omg I can't stop laughing what kind of LMH fan am I ???

=))

looks KT fell instead of getting into a fight in ep 17 preview !!

Guest sillycuckoo

I'm waiting for ep 18 because 17 will  mostly be  like, Kim Tan crying, looking for ES.. predictable.
and the ep 17 cliffhanger will be like, Tan seeing ES in the beach.

I hope I'm wrong. I dont want him to waste too much time finding her. :)>-

So we're really traveling down this road ey?

At last, Kim Tan has really gone crazy. His poor broken soul is searching for someone who doesn't even wish to be there anymore. I finally understand what he means when he says there is no middle ground for him; because once he begins, he must finish, otherwise, he won't initiate the start. It's all or nothing.

For Eun Sang, it is all, he is willing to risk it all for her, to travel until the end for her. I just wish he'd stop to look at himself, because right now, he looks so helpless and so pitiful. He needs to pull himself together because it kills me seeing him like this. I hope it'll kill Eun Sang as well because she made him this way. When she left, she took with her his last hope and it's turned him into a crazy person. It's sad to know he's searching for someone who's already left, not just physically but emotionally; she's done with this hopeless dream of theirs.

It angers me when I read that people believe Eun Sang is telling Kim Tan to solve all his problems before coming to find happiness with her. C'mon guys, give her some more credit, she is not that selfish. She isn't asking him to put up a fight alone, she is telling him to stop once and for all. She is not waiting for him at the end of the road anymore, she's left. This is her way of telling him, "we've come far enough, let's not go any further." She's raised the white flag.

So let's not get angry at Kim Tan once he decides to let go, because it only make sense, there is no point of fighting for something that's already given up on him. I would rather it be this way, even if it kills both of them.

I'm getting hopeless here rooting for them. I can't help but feel that it's time to give up now. It's gotten rather tiresome.

I'm only all talk, my heart is never leaving this ship. :))

Guest sachaaimee

I even wake up for this hour and check my soompi to see if there's new bts or else... But thanks God its Wednesday.... Lets cry and flip the mac together friends... It will ne one long episode of crying......

jysab said: It's quite pitiful that Young Do is still not letting go of the feeling he has for Cha Eun Sang even after so many rejections. He even told his dad about it! And you can't miss the way he hugged ES! Heol.
This hot boy really needs to move on and find another girl. I can't stand seeing him heartbroken after everytime he has a "moment" with Cha Eun Sang. I mean, it always ends like that. YD will help ES then KT will arrive, YD will be forgotten, another heartbreaking scene for him. 
Writer-nim, just please, let them all have their well-deserved happy-ending, okay? [-O<

[EDIT]OMO! I topped a page again! Dammmmn. I certainly am gonna be Cha Eun Sang in real life hahahaha!

@shengvang

I know I won't be mad once KT let's ES go, her leaving is enough message for him to realize its time to move on! I think when that happens something may stir inside ES and she will return.

In ep 16 she cried bitterly because come on she loves KT but she has no choice , when your only 18 and you have a mother who is disabled (disabled people get discriminated alot not sure if its the same in Korea, wouldn't be surprised ) and a psycho dad trying to exile you and destroy what little future you have .The fact that she stayed in Korea to me is a sign that she is still lingering for things to change and in a way showing the world that she isn't giving up easily she just has to figure out how to fix things .If she would've conceded to Kim daddy's demands and left the country then yes ES really has closed the door, right now I feel like she had left the door closed but with a little crack open.

either way she hurt KT and there has to be consequences for that . Enough is enough ! I am just wating what will happen up KES has always made the male lead make a drastic decision in order for the female lead to wake up and be by his side . Remember secret garden. I wonder that will be I am so anxious

Am gonna be really flipped off to high heaven if episode 17 ends up to be another KT hurting and his heart breaking along with mine,I just want cuteness that make my heart melt and my legs quiver.....is that too much to ask for.

shengvang

said: So we're really traveling down this road ey? At last, Kim Tan has really gone crazy. His poor broken soul is searching for someone who doesn't even wish to be there anymore. I finally understand what he means when he says there is no middle ground for him; because once he begins, he must finish, otherwise, he won't initiate the start. It's all or nothing. For Eun Sang, it is all, he is willing to risk it all for her, to travel until the end for her. I just wish he'd stop to look at himself, because right now, he looks so helpless and so pitiful. He needs to pull himself together because it kills me seeing him like this. I hope it'll kill Eun Sang as well because she made him this way. When she left, she took with her his last hope and it's turned him into a crazy person. It's sad to know he's searching for someone who's already left, not just physically but emotionally; she's done with this hopeless dream of theirs. It angers me when I read that people believe Eun Sang is telling Kim Tan to solve all his problems before coming to find happiness with her. C'mon guys, give her some more credit, she is not that selfish. She isn't asking him to put up a fight alone, she is telling him to stop once and for all.

She is not waiting for him at the end of the road anymore,

she's left. This is her way of telling him, "we've come far enough, let's not go any further." She's raised the white flag. So let's not get angry at Kim Tan once he decides to let go, because it only make sense, there is no point of fighting for something that's already given up on him. I would rather it be this way, even if it kills both of them. I'm getting hopeless here rooting for them. I can't help but feel that it's time to give up now. It's gotten rather tiresome. I'm only all talk, my heart is never leaving this ship.

:)

)

Guest audrey2118

It is not ES fault for leaving KT behind, If you are poor and got threaten by a man that can do so much to mess up an 18 years old girl future and threaten to leave KT with nothing if she stay by his side, what would you guys do or think? ES is thinking for KT best option at the moment, Don't forget inside it hurts her as much as it hurts him. 

I think we're all thinking to logically at the moment the heartbreak is making us thin this way as some sort of defense mechanism

don't forget its dramaland ! Kdramaland!! A rom com and KES has written it ! we will have a happy ending and next Thursday we will be laughing at how ridiculous we were today lol.

Guest Anomalous

I foresee no happiness for anyone in episode 17, except maybe for the Chan Young-Bona couple. It looks like we will all be in the depths of despair until maybe episode 18 at least.

adlyn13 said: I think we're all thinking to logically at the moment the heartbreak is making us thin this way as some sort of defense mechanism don't forget its dramaland ! Kdramaland!! A rom com and KES has written it ! we will have a happy ending and next Thursday we will be laughing at how ridiculous we were today lol.

@adamfever

I like your questions ! I think in ES case is that she is running away and what crown can she bear to wear if she doesn't have one , yet the weight of KT crown is burden enough

ES is carrying that crown with him and she had her own. The factor wanting to live a normal and peaceful life in which she doesn't have to work so many jobs and she is stable and free of debts without the stigma of being poor brings .

Her crown to bear is not only that but loving KT who is rich and having to act as new money to avoid more ostracizing than she had already been out thru which wasn't her idea. She at one point decide to bear that crown and not run away when she took KT hand in ep 13. but she is on the run again because of her future and what can happen to KT .

The previewIt's so typical, just when I had given up hope. Am I the only one who isn't the slightest bit worried about the Tan/ES couple? Lol
Only when Kim Tan hits rock bottom, I think the biggest hint is the new OST 'Painful Love' ;D, he will be able to be honest with himself about what he can do. If writer-nim doesn't use a time jump to give him more possibilities to fight his father, another way would be by taking everything away from him, e.g ES, and let other characters feel sorry for him and help him out, forming alliances against the powerful chairman, e.g. Won opposing his father for Tan's sake, Tan's mother joining hands with Won to eliminate the chairman as a threat to our main pairing, YD working together with Tan and ES to help them. I don't think it will matter if YD finds ES first or if Tan is the first to meet her. The important thing will be why she returns.vlcsnap_2013_12_03_19h19m55s39.png
I think Tan meets her at the beach first and is relieved that she's actually still in Korea. Since we get to see an ES looking just as devastated as Tan earlier, I'm sure it hasn't been an easy decision for her to leave him behind. But nothing has changed. That's why Tan will go home alone and behave like a broken man, e.g. his face when he's talking to his brother in the police station, he looks like an empty shell, since ES -  his hope, his dream - is gone. But that's actually the problem, Tan is basing his whole being on her, making himself and her vulnerable to the chairman. Tan believes as long as he's together with her it doesn't matter what will happen to him or how much he will suffer, as long as ES is there, everything is worth it. But for ES Tan's well being is just as important and he doesn't take care of himself, she doesn't want him to do everything for her. vlcsnap_2013_12_03_19h20m25s118.pngThis phone call happens after last episode's amazing crying scene from LMH, same clothes. And I really wanna know who Kim Tan is talking to? Could ES have left him a sad voice message? He's already sad because of ES leaving, could he learn that ES actually didn't leave Korea but nobody knows where she went?
16 hours left before we know how many tissues we will need for episode 17! >:)

Hi guys OMG The preview appeared ahahahahaha  :))

Guys let us see the positive thing KT let ES  and won't contact her to not to  loose  her again , I wish KT to build himself as a man capable to live without his Father or brother or mother to find himself  as 
independent man  .

Yes ES let him not bcz she doesn't trust him but bcz she loves him and she sacrifices  her life's future for KT 's  happiness .

I think all of you see what happen to KW , the message is clear the father  is the owner of everything even their souls belongs to him .

I won't cry on KT bcz he said to YD  :have you ever fought in a losing battle like that- kneeling is just kneeling – all you have to do is get up again.

so KT will cry but he will get UP as For ES I want her to get up also to fight her fears about the future and  has courage to make her dream become true >

I love when ES called YD , it shows that she trust him as a friend & brother I hope both have special relationship 

Ok   KES I will watch tomorrow's EP to enjoy and see the growth in our characters although I am mad on you bcz ES & KT won't be with each other 
:((