[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMG what a mob outside that samsung store you'd think they were handing out phones and tablets for free lol but nope its all to take a peak at LMH lol. poor guy looks like he is about to be swallowed up by the mob. I hope security is tight cause that many people can get out of hand fast.

Guest destinii23

The BTS photos doesn't seem like they did a time jump. KT is still in his sneakers and his clothes can be quite suitable for a rich teenager. For me, I think it'll be awesome if writer-nim manage to turn the story around without a predictable time jump. Although the story will be more realistic with a time jump.
I think there is a possibility that YD followed ES. Yes, he saw the lovey dovey scene between KT and ES, then left. But did anyone notice that he didn't say anything, or even signal anything (unless you count rubbing his forehead one) for the driver to drive off? It also would have been too much of a coincidence if he just happened to be stuck in traffic there and witnessed the scene, right? So, YD did follow ES. I think YD wanted to make sure that ES was really meeting KT, that she's still safe. & since he knows that KT will be leaving her for the meeting soon, what's there to stop him from continuing shadowing her as a form of protection?
However, whether ES left or not, I want to see how KT copes with her not being by his side (physically) anymore. Who would give him a hand to make him stand up again? I would love it to be his brother, because that's still a relationship isn't fully wrecked and still needs fixing. In my opinion, YD and KT made up proper, as seen from KT not wanting to leave YD alone in the restaurant, and YD's expression then.
I think our KES eonnie left a lot of threads/hints so she can explore the best way to continue the story. She left herself an abundance of possibilities, and combinations of possibilities. I believe some of which we -even being the most ardent fans- haven't spotted. (I wanted to write 'wrap up' but my heart hurts too much at the thought of it :()
Let her and her story surprise us! It's really the unknown that makes the future exciting, isn't it?
That's why I choose to hide myself away from the preview and spoilers now. I used to check the thread and Facebook page for the preview, stills, theories etc constantly, being so obsessed. Then I realised 'not-knowing' actually made my live streaming so much more interesting and exciting. Hehe. So I exercised self-restraint, little by little. ;)

I'm a big fan of Lee Min Ho since BOF. I thought his best work was City Hunter and I also loved him in Faith. When I heard about him playing an 18 year old, I wasn't really that happy. I thought he would do better with mature roles. But now after watching his amazing performance in Heirs, the more I fell in love with this man, his charm and talent. I got to see him grow as an actor, and do well in comedy, romance, action or drama. And thanks to Heirs, he has gained more admirers and fans. Congratulations to Lee Min Ho for reaching 10 million followers in Facebook! =D> :x https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeMinho

almontel said:

'Heirs' in talks to air in 13 countries

credit: allkpop

'Heirs' is in talks to air on local networks and be distributed in 13 countries!

The drama's production company stated, "We are currently in the final stages of selling publication rights in Japan and other parts of Asia, Europe, the Americas, and more of a total of 13 countries... [Heirs] has a hot response both domestically and internationally."

'Heirs' has been the talk of the town in the K-pop scene with its writer from 'Secret Garden', 'Gentlemen's Class', and more, as well as the eye candy of its star-studded cast.

I wonder if any of the casts will go to Japan or other countries to promote it or be asked to come as part of the 'package deal'? i wouldn't mind seeing LMH/PSH and KWB or even CJH to go....wouldn't that be awesome?
I'm also super jealous that Reply 1994 gets a ONE EPISOdE Extension...so why not Heirs??? why??? why??? why???

Guest Spring Andrew

woo 13 countries..We will see lots of Promotion PICs then of LMH psh n others.. 
-- 
Shinhye said in that radio thing she was reading script as she was gonna film at midnight..i guess they are tryin to keep her underwrap..n we all know she is in Korea.. noway she is out of korea unless they make a SET and say she is outside..that will be funny..n cheap 
plus KT has her passport~ i bet she told oldman KT has her passport so he made her go to some where far from soeul. 

also the hospital scene..i wonder who.i JUST SAW myungsoo n YD pic too..  :-?

I hope tomorrow SBS release the preview for next week, and I want too they release BTS of kiss :\"> , its 10:26 pm now, I will go to sleep, but I will repeat the closet scene once again before.. no no no [-X , 5 times? no [-X , I think more than 10 times B-) . LOL. :)) good night Heirerssss.. I-)

this is your dreamcatcher.. B-)
tumblr_mwzq66gpOC1qjkud7o4_250.giftumblr_mwzq66gpOC1qjkud7o5_250.giftumblr_mwzq66gpOC1qjkud7o7_250.gif

bains said: From Fan-account- Minho had filming in town today, the moment he appeared, girls and also lotsa guys went crazyyy, everyone was screaming, jumping, squeezing and a few even climbed trees. cr: @minoz911唯饭李敏镐 They even climbed trees to catch glimpse of their star. LOLOL :-) :-P Koreans are crazy :D

Guest Spring Andrew

tumblr_mx2oli0iJ21r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

Lee Min Ho
 is not only the most popular guy in school on ‘#Heirs
’ but in real life he has hundreds of fans following his every move on set!

His agency Starhuas Entertainment released behind-the-scenes photos of Lee Min Ho being surrounded by an enormous crowd of fans who waited in the cold weather to catch a glimpse of him.

A rep commented, ”Everywhere that Lee Min Ho goes on set, hundreds of fans crowd around together. There is an overwhelming number of fans who wait in the hopes of spotting Lee Min Ho at the fixed locations, including the school and delicatessen… There are cases where students come with their moms, and international fans from Japan, China… and even as far away as the United States and Chile, come out as well.”“

Guest willowtrees

So...I haven't posted at Soompi in a long *rhymes with sass* time, but omigod Kim Tan TOTALLY ATE Eun Sang's face! He slurped it. I know there is an opinion that she could have been more responsive, but she did some nibbling on his lower lip while he nibbled on...there was mutual sucking of faces is all I'm saying! Exhibit A. From http://myleisuretime.tumblr.com/post/68392573316/the-heirs-episode-16-wow  eunsangkimtankiss_zpsfb1227cc.gif
And I also read somewhere here in the back discussions that someone was objecting to her clutching on to his arm. I actually thought it was rather suggestive. I don't know if that was their intention, but cutaway shots like that are usually done with sex scenes are they not, to indicate too much pleasure (ahem)? Just saying...I'm thinking they got away with that little risque cutaway. Sorry for the 50 Shades of Cray-zy 

Aside from the kiss, I really loved the backhug/date scene towards the end of ep16. If we discount ES's troubles and her plans of leaving, that scene really showed KT and ES in love :x I especially liked the fact that they lingered a bit with the hug, with KT probably whispering sweet nothings, making ES smile like that. I would like to assume that part was adlibbed since there was no real dialogue during that part :) I just hoped they just met in normal circumstances so they can just be in love and enjoy their teenage life. But then again, where's the drama in that? :))