[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Oh brothers!!! if you're not gonna work together, you two never going to defeat your father in this life. he's too smart with lots more experiences. heirs_ep161.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1

Dang!! im still shocking about the kiss scene.  i mean when he drag her into the storage room, i knew there's going to be a kiss or hug. but, i didn't expect it to be this passionately!!! they must have heard us asking/begging for this kiss. i hope they won't call us a bun of perverts lol cos over 50 pages that still posing about the kiss scene. and don't get us started on how many times we've been replaying this scenes. :\">:\">lmhpsh.jpg?w=660

KT: i feel like we're already married. aww he was so happy until..... :(( :(tumblr_mx02qtHpjI1qjkud7o1_500.gif

From the recent episode, It seems that they are referencing another previous SBS dramas just like Lee MinHo's character in previous SBS drama City Hunter.
When Young Do was asking about if Kim Tan has other secrets like he's actually a girl, I think they are referencing the drama "To Beautiful You" and "You're Beautiful". These dramas are about girl disguising as a guy and Park ShinHye is the lead character of "You're Beautiful".
When EunSang telling  YoungDo that he is a ghost, I think they are referencing the previous drama The Master's Sun, about a woman who can see ghosts  and one of the ghosts (high school boy) is  following and observing her.

Guest prosperity

I have a question about the kiss guys. Did y;all notice this part?
tumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio4_250.gif
What did KT/LMH say to ES/PSH, then she looked like she slightly nodded yes to whatever he whispered  #:-S
I just want to know what he said, cause

Yes i agree with some of you. 
We will have a time lapse. It's necessary because there is no time to develop some plots like : 
1. HY and RH's new love (by the way i was so shocked to see that even if i wanted RH and HS to be together)
2. KW and teacher's love line which seems doomed
Plus we need KT to be stronger, to be smarter than his father. 
He and his brother learn lessons about how Daddy Kim is cunning and evil smart. 
They tend to forget that Daddy Kim wasn't the chairman of Jeguk by chance. 
I am pretty sure that this event is required to see KT and ES together. 
It's exciting to see everyone growing and maturing. 
I want to see how everyone evolve . 
How are the most cutest couple ? Are they still together ? ( i am sure it's a yes) How are their future together ? 
How is KT, KW, RH, YD's relationship toward theirs parents ? Did they fight against them and find happiness ?
We will have our respond Sunday. I can't wait until Sunday. 

prosperity said: I have a question about the kiss guys. Did y;all notice this part?

What did KT/LMH say to ES/PSH, then she looked like she slightly nodded yes to whatever he whispered  #:-S
I just want to know what he said, cause

Guest Fannie J

We have only more 4 ep,on my opinion, i hope the ending will be  on ep 17, Sang leaves, and go somewhere to study, she graduate. 3 or 2yrs later, she has a job and back to Korea and met Tan. Won comes to Us for his business, Tan also graduate and study successful became Ceo of Jeguk ;) i hope his dad understand and let TanSang together. 
p/s: anyone else think like me ?

I do think that YD has sensed that ES is to go somewhere.

KT can't because first, he's been trying to ask ES to staty, second, ES always makes him believe that she will.

So YD has been following ES on that day, and he will find out and will catch her when she boards. He may try to stop her, but I don't think he can, however ES may let him know where she will be going to and promise to contact him. She must be banned from contacting KT, so YD will be the bridge between KT-ES.

Meanwhile, KT will have to fight daddy Kim... I don't know how, my best bet is trying to take control of the company so he can void his father's order on ES. Sec Yoon will help him, can he?

What are the table-turning tricks in other KES's dramas?

Can someone explain to me what happened with the votes? Didn't KW have all the votes, but still lost his position because of a veto?? Is secretary Yun the new President? It will be a few days before subs are out and I am really curious as to what happened.Was it just a set up by daddy to get KT there while he moved ES away?

Looking at the last scene of episode 16 I am sad to say its KT shadow,

If its true about what PSH said in that radio interview, ES is on the escape which means she is not only escaping from KT dad but from KT. Cuz if she lets KT know where she is, it will be worse for both of them. As much as I want to be mad at ES, I can't she has a mom to think about, besides she is real young only 18 , coming from parents who were each other first love, it does not come easy at all, it takes alot of pain, maturing and above all many separations,but what is meant to be finds a way. Love will always triumph

I think we all think the same in some level or another, we think ES is weak, she ran way, she does not love KT and what not, but knowing KES writernim and her twists to a story , she may surprise us with ES. ES may just make a strong comeback which I hope.

I think they're will be a time jump just not right away I dont think, because there is too many loose ends. HS what he will do with his big demonstration, will he commit suicide or simply state that he isnt going to be a prosecutor. YD if he will find his mom  and other the repercussions about KT illegitimacy! It going to have consequences.

Just how KT mom helped KT by canceling the engament of RH with him , I know for sure ES mom will do something. It s time for the good parents to step it up and defend they're children! Sec Yoon ,CY dad , I feel he has a card up his sleeve, the man is smart and sly.

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://dokmis.tumblr.com
“Don’t interfere in my life from now on. And don’t try to sell me. I’m not this season’s newest item.”

tumblr_mx1kvoPnmq1s2mfkeo2_r1_500.png

Guest sachaaimee

"Even when he is an illegitimate son... we still can see that he is untouchable.... " how powerfull KT is.... go and search for your love.... too much possibilities in my head that makes me crazy... I really really really want to see next episode....I want to see YD smile... it hurts too when I saw him in the last episode...we get to see how he feel ES is leaving him same like his mom.... aish those 2 brat boys... why they can be so hugable when you show.me those face.....

@adlyn13 I agree with you. Yesterday, after watching the episode i was so mad at ES. How can she leave after making tons of promises. It's like lying. But then I think what else can she do differently once she is under the grip of papa Kim who has money, power, people to do whatever he wants. Now even she doesn't have a mom to take care of, what can she do? KT can't clone himself to protect her wherever she is, while daddy has countless henchmen who can be wherever, whenever he wants. Papa Kim's people can send ES away at any time if ES chooses to stay.

The people complaining about PSH kisses - here's what am going to say..... eat your hearts out

Haters going to hate no matter what PSH going to do. They're all delusional fangirls who thinks no one deserves the affection of their male idols. The fact that PSH is a hot commodity right now and working with all the hot guys in the industry gets her hates from those crazy fangirls.  That's why every time I read about those haters regarding PSH kisses I just totally ignored them because I know better. So PSH - Fighting!!! 

I haven't shipped her with anyone before - but seeing her with LMH and seeing the possibilities for them in real life got me shipping them bad. When I saw the BTS especially the one at the airport one, I realized that LMH got that look on his eyes while talking to her, the one my daughter's said "he's kind of into her, look at that soft eyes and coy smile he's giving her."  I might be turning into a delusional fan myself but possibilities are there =)