[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest potterky

lurvzme said: Im soooooo sooooo sick of those people keep on complaining about CES kiss!
[-(

But i don't care! lol As long as they entertain all the viewers,(specially me! :x)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Spring Andrew said: LOL..SOME COMMENTS in other sites. 

• But if that was the case, wouldn’t you kiss back more? or melt into the hug? Not try to scratch the guy like a cat .*O
  • I almost had a heart attach with his sudden lung at her, like a bird trying to catch a fish. She looked so scared that I thought “OHHH, now I get it. She doesn’t really like LMH, she is just with him for the money”. This solid explanation = constipated kiss with LMH. A point aside, who the F scrunches their face like a pug when LMH is kissing him/her? *shakes head not understanding logic*

I would like after ES leave  KT, he will  to be strong and to be friends with  YD. Wanted them to come back as a friend

I feel
excited. I would like to know ES will come back to KT which is like 3 or 4 episodes?

KT is angry ES right?  KT asks ES marriage??

Young Do is really a "black" knight when he wanted to take revenge for Eun Sang.

He ordered boxes of soya milk and planing to throw them to each student's locker??

And in the end because it wasn't allowed by Eun Sang, he asked her to drink them all... hahhaaa..

Go go go Young Do aah =))

@ohoheli chingu yaaaaah!!! *hugs* *hugs* :-D enough comments about the conflict chingu, tell me watchathink of the kiss! heehee! :-D since ur a guy, am mighty curious on watchathink of it! hohoho! oh yeah, awesome screencaps last ep btw. woot!

Frankly, if not for the fact that this two lovebirds are merely 18 years old, I would have wanted them to elope... N he will have to sacrifice a lot ' for the woman I love'...! At this young adolescents stage, when one has not gone through the essentials path in education, they like it or not, will have to part in the manner that ES did. It would be different if there was no parental objections as in the case of CY-BN, but the social gap between KT and ES is so glaring that it only invites strong objection from daddy Kim. Somehow this is so common in Kdrama... The haves and have- nots, never the twain shall meet.....!!!! What annoys me in this story is that KT's mother was also from a dubious social class, and yet Daddy Kim accepted KT as an heir. KW's mother too does not come from a rich chaebol family, so Daddy Kim isn't this a ... ' like father like son' thingy when it comes to the choice of your women..????? Huh... Double standard...!!!! So after the hype of passionate kissing and heart wrenching cries from KT, what should we anticipate...??? Is KT going to wield the 'sword' and hurt Jeguk by selling his shares to the enemy ..as he once threatened evil daddy...?? Or he kneel down to the situation, and strategies his next move... Which I feel is a wise choice. At this juncture there is no point to bulldoze his anger at daddy Kim , only to show his immaturity in the process. So while ES studies to better her social strata, he too should equip himself with the tools needed to survive in the corporate world.... By getting into Uni and get a decent qualification...!!! So this would mean a time jump in the coming episode... Any takers???

Guest shimmeringoasis

Annyeong chinguz :-h feels so good to visit the forum after two days... had a power failure then network stopped workin on wednesday right when I came to forum & saw the stills of KT & YD for epi15 n was writing comment on it & the service person repaired it after I had missed the epis :(( :((   , missed the epis on airing days for the 1st time since it started airing & that too epi 15 & 16 just when it was seeming like KT-YD bromance gonna start :x & so mch more to happen had been waiting for so long... wae oh wae wae wae on wednesday & thursday of all days :(:(:((   *ultimate disaster* =((  ...  I was like why on wednesday of all days & everyone else was like why r u freaking out so mch the repair person will repair it tomorrow... It has become like routine to keep on chkin the heirs thread to see if there's any new update stills etc it felt like I was missing out on something, really missed the heirs thread reading all ur comments updates watching live stream while reading live recap n screenshots..I kept on thinking abt the heirs thru out the day what would hve happened in the epis... it kinda made me feel how would it feel after the heirs gets completed how I m gonna miss it thinking abt it makes me sad... thank God it got fixed couldnt wait anymore already feel like missing out so mch... brb after completing watchin the epis...

@CarolinaDannie : actually I  respect opinions here but some opinions I don't understand the point in it  like your opinion .

1st what is the relation between Shin hye's life and her interactions between her costars you think bcz she doesn't love any one she freeze when she kiss them or hug them ????

2nd : in FBND I think the character is already inside her home without any interactions  .

3rd : BTS I see how she interact with her costars she doesn't need to be freezed with them she is normal girl .

4th: what if she want to be reserved ?? If she can kiss she can pass the acting test I am sorry I watched Dramas & Movies without kisses and won my heart .

Actually As a fan of her I don't know what inside her heart , about her private  life I don't know I hope her to love and keep it for herself bcz it isn't our problem any way .

And sorry bcz she disappointed you .

Guest heirsfan

I dont know how you guys think but for me CES with her saying to Young Do that she wished she had known him time ahead, it's like she is giving him hopes, at the same time, causing him more pain. I dont really like this point since she knows her heart is already for KT but still giving YD such hope-filled words

Guest useobwa

I don't know if this should be posted but I saw it on Baidu and wanna share with everyone so..It is said that Hong Ki (& FT Island) attended Kiss The Radio and they called PSH.It is roughly translated in chinese by parts so basically Ryeowook was telling PSH that he and Heechul watched "The Heirs" before attending the radio show(?)and that Ryeowook asked if PSH likes Kim Tan or Young Do more and PSH replied him that she can't say it there and PSH also said that Eunsang is currently escaping.
I'm sorry this is a very very rough translation from chinese and I'm sorry if it's incorrect. T_T

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/120559454-3873756906.html

Guest lurvzme

wienya said: don't worry honey, the rating last night shows that korean love the heirs and of course the kiss :x :xjust ignore haters, because there are million fans of the heirs who died seeing the kiss scene, and here I'm still repeating that scene,lol

awww @shimmeringoasis, welcome back here, the shimmering oasis of Heirs addiction.. heehee :D

um.. guys? about CES aka PSH kissing prowess, let's just all agree to disagree. nitpickers are nitpickers. let's not bother with them and instead, rewatch that fanfiction-come-to-life closet kiss. heehee! that's what I do to rid me off these bad vibes here! :D

@useobwa can I just say... saranghaeeeeeeee!!! pwahahaha! loooive that bit of news! SM artists are really into Heirs. So much that they wanna know who ES/PSH really likes b/w leads. Hahahaha!

kaleidoscopegirl said: Spring Andrew said: LOL..SOME COMMENTS in other sites. 

• But if that was the case, wouldn’t you kiss back more? or melt into the hug? Not try to scratch the guy like a cat .*O
  • I almost had a heart attach with his sudden lung at her, like a bird trying to catch a fish. She looked so scared that I thought “OHHH, now I get it. She doesn’t really like LMH, she is just with him for the money”. This solid explanation = constipated kiss with LMH. A point aside, who the F scrunches their face like a pug when LMH is kissing him/her? *shakes head not understanding logic*

heirsfan said: I dont know how you guys think but for me CES with her saying to Young Do that she wished she had known him time ahead, it's like she is giving him hopes, at the same time, causing him more pain. I dont really like this point since she knows her heart is already for KT but still giving YD such hope-filled words

Finally watched episode 16. So much emotions. The dad is such poor evil. Won and Tan should team up and overthrow him. I'm not sure if it's because. Tan is only 18 but his passion for ES amazes me. It's like despite not knowing anything about the weight he has to bare, he still is wiling to fight for ES. Makes me wonder if there is a time jump and Tan has lived his world, will he still feel the same. The kiss- definitely PSH's best one yet. It helped that kiss was more appropriate and that LMH is her kissing partner. He can sell anything. ES and Tan's mothers, it seems like Tan's mom lost a best friend. She was her only companion being locked away in the house. YD and ES, I feel so bad for him. If only his character change happened weeks ago. Am the only one who doesn't want Rachel and HS to end up together. I actually much preferred Hs with HJ mostly because it's the only time I see life in her is when she's with HS.

I don't feel like there will be a time jump. Eun Sang is probably still in Korea. Tan ripped up her airplane ticket and took her passport she can't get out of the country now. She probably moved somewhere far and the boys (Young Do and Tan) will find her