[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Just finished 16!!!
:-O :-O the kiss!!! My god, didn't see that coming. I held my breath and my heart just skip a beat. It was so good and so long. ew now I sound like a total pervert!!! damn!!! I wish I was ES :\"> :\">
The last minute is OMG!!! :(( :(( Kim Tan.... :(( :(( I'm in so much pain right now seeing him cry like that. my pillow's wet. :(( :(( KT is the sweetest. he's going to use everything he got to protect the girl he love. Even KW was impressed about it too. So sad she's all he has. now she's gone :(( :(( I kinda understand ES reasons but, in stead of helping him she's killing him right now. (Im not complaining about her leaving. I love it. Make the story even better then it's already is) i'm dying to find out what's going to happen to them next. I'm definitely not going to watch the preview!! Surprise me KES :D
Time to re watch from ep 1 again... When I think about the first few episode, I'm not sure that I am watching the same drama anymore. From the first time they met till now, wow!! they had came so far..... Sigh!! With that kind of ending....it's going to be a really long weeeeek!!!!! ~X( ~X(

Guest maizangel

Attention : SBS & HEIRs team
no fan service :P ??plssss pity us all who's suffering watching our otp suffers..could u guys atleast release a super short(will do while waiting for wed:D) preview of ep17..puleeeseee 8-> 

Guest Un Identified

This was the best episode so far for me.. No wasted time..I mean the plot was just so nice even though I cannot deny the fact that it's so hard to handle.This episode was difficult to handle for fangirls.=((
=((=((=((=(( It really broke my heart seeing kim tan.. burst into tears at the last episode and when he was seeking Cha Eun Sang everywhere. He looks so desperate. The kissing scene was no big deal for me this time because I was so focused in sad moments when cha eun sang hugged Kim Tan passionately twice.. I was like OMG! Finally she's responding to Kim Tan's feelings. When she showed a written note through CCTV it really broke my heart.. :( Both Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan portrayed their character well.. The kissing scene was also intense..If I am not mistaken it's PSH first time to do like that on screen. OMG! Because of LMH.. I was oh..Okay! hahaha.. I saw them both in person and I am hoping they will end up being together in reality.LOL :x

Sad episode last nite....oh my...YD following ES like a shadow n still hopeful but he knows where ES's heart belongs to. Aarrghhh...the scene he put the jacket on ES n when he was holding the plaster ES used to gave him was so sweet. Now I forgot abt his nastiness already...love his blossoming bromance w KT coz ES brought them back together as friends again. And KW....he can feel how different he's treating HJ becoz of his position and how KT went all the way to protect ES from anything their dad might do, maybe he felt a bit jealous of how KT willing to sacrifice his status and family for the girl he loves. Back to KT n ES, finally a kissing scene that is much better though I wanna praise LMH for "attacking" PSH w the kiss, but ok, I'm fine w it. :)) Where would ES hv gone to and how will KT search for her...that I wanna c nx wk. Poor Ki Ae too, now she has no one she can pour her heart to since ES n her mom left. Love this episode but still hate dad!

Guest laissezze

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIM TAN, COME HERE, LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG!  :-*
I know that both KT and ES have their own intentions. Both of which for the sole purpose of loving and protecting each other. I just hope that they can SEE IT EYE TO EYE. (like duh, i mean i know they will get together in the end but HOW will be the one I will be looking forward to). 
I wish KT will keep the house. It will be theirs in the future and who knows, it will be his place of solace and I bet it will be the first place ES will return to. 
I think YD knows she's leaving like what some of you have mentioned. He kept asking her, right? And he knew the signs. Ah! YD is such a mind-reader. I like how his character has transitioned. He has somehow mellowed down JUST LIKE HIS HAIR! 

I asked for a proper kiss yesterday between our OTP and it happened. Yay! Now I'm a happy fangirl. We waited 16 friggin episodes for this kiss. It was worth it, riiiiight! And yes, love was the moment and that epic song was MIA but I'm not complaining lolz. 
But but the ending scene with Kim Tan crying like there's no tomorrow made me wanna cry with him too. I totally didn't ask for it! Why must you separate them, Mrs. writer!!! It sucks knowing the only one he has left, leaves him, how is he going to live now? Sure he's not gonna die without her but the thoughts of losing her will eventually kill him. And I do not wanna see a sad/mad Kim Tan. He's the cutest when he's with ES! Give her back to him, I beg you, Mrs. writer!

Love is in the air~ See how happy they were?tumblr_mwzlscH0g41t3f3sro3_500.png

Raping the replay button. And we can't stop. No we won't stop! KT & ES fighting!
tumblr_mwzbqnMIBH1t0z18io3_500.gif

MISSING PERSON: Cha Eun Sang. If anyone sees her, please contact Kim Tan ASAP: ImSexyNIKnowIt@KimTan.Hotg72m.jpgCredits: to owners, tyvm.

Guest myhepyending

i kinda wonder....what was k-netizen respond to the kiss(other than the comments) ...its kinda quiet.....no article came out regarding the kiss...they don't like it?  :-/

Guest ziimblu

Quid pro Quo 

Interesting to note the quid pro quo encounters before the stockholders meeting.   Isn't almost all a matter of exchange?   Almost all!   Isn't  "being shortchanged"  considered now more of  a personal tragedy than being "lacking in kindness."
Some relationships, by blood or otherwise,  survive the trappings & limits of exchange. It is quite a feat they do,  primarily because it nurtures, excites or grinds, just for the sake of the other,  without anyone having to lose, or win, or get even, or be caught in a deadlock....But how many relationships can do so?  And the better question is - - how much power or influence does one deny oneself to even deserve a chance to be in this relationship.   Why, not even parents can easily give up control over the destiny of their children (supposedly, the people who matter the most to them).
The quid pro quo conversations in Heirs mirror a sanitized summation of that which is  "disguised, unwritten & unspoken" beneath the crisp business suits & ultra-limited monogrammed handbags.    Not to say that the corporate world is less humane or more rotten.   Neither is this an attempt to pass moral judgment.  Rather, it is to cite that am glad, the Heirs is, from the very beginning, a social commentary.    Altho, if you ask me, I would prefer it to be more satirical. (If done in the tradition of "Catcher in the Rye", it would have been more fun...but I defer to the writer discretion).

Masked as romantic comedy, the writer is quite explicit in depicting a microcosm of sorts, or a fishbowl, if you may, of  both the sweet scent & the ills of "every" Jaeguk, every Empire High, every  Kim household, every marriage, every imposing parents/family, every social circles/mores, or even of every "young love sweet love",  existing in & hounding all  corners of the world (but  a sphere has no corners ;).
That is awesome work by the writer & director too  - to feed us,  in the guise of romcom, what is otherwise hard to swallow.   For reality, as it truly is,  isn't a cozy subject of cinema, much less of TV.    Onscreen, reality would have really looked irreversibly unpalatable.   Onscreen, reality isn't as welcomed as much as it builds or destroys lives in the dark (depending which part of value spectrum  one is).
So, I am glad the writer beguiles us, in a purposeful way, thru the smirks & smiles of LMH & KWB,  into looking more closely, without much hesitation or resistance, to that which  makes or destroys lives & relationships. 
We giggle and delight in the stolen kisses of muted spaces....yet, the message is brought home. Loud and clear. 

At first I thought EunSang and her mom were successfully running away from the scary Kim Daddy, running to Busan or something else with the help of their friend like Sec Yoon. Remember when she told her mom to listen to her carefully in the maid room? So, I had a feeling that she had a plan to runaway from that situation. But I guess I was wrong when Daddy Kim told Tan that EunSang left Korea an hour earlier.

I need to know how she left the country, was she forced by the bodyguards? Or maybe there was another deal from Kim Daddy since her Buenos Aires ticket was gone? She's smart and spunky but still a helpless 18 years old maid daughter with no money, how can she win a cruel war against millionaire CEO like Daddy Kim?

Still, I have hope that EunSang would not give up that easy, her love for Tan hopefully makes her smarter, finding little ways to reach Tan, maybe she can leave him something, like the midsummer dream note she left in LA.... Bring it on, Episode 17-18 :-*

Guest papridut

Omo.. I should minimize my laptop screen and make it darker at office. Because everytime I scroll down there are gif of that closet intimate scene. And I couldn't take my eyes off of it but also afraid as my boss is sitting near me. Otokee chingus :-O

Don't worry chingu ya... Me too... Owh i'm worried, how can i wait the next ep till next week ... Kim tannnnn and cha eun sanggg!!!! Bo go ship da...

Hahahaha...I wonder how many of us here will keep replaying the kiss scene while waiting for next week'd episode??? 8-} 8-} 8-} ....oh gosh,after supressing himself for so long,KT or is it LMH,, just won't let go of that precious moment n go all out to kiss PSH like a hungry beast!!! :\"> :\"> So hungry that he couldn't stop when the director says "Cut" n instead continue to give a bonus kiss to PSH!!On another note,I think PSH's acting level has really improved..She managed to play with her emotions brilliantly..One moment she was happy n next she was crying so hard..Unless they shoot these two scenes on two different days,then I must say PSH has carry out her role perfectly..and not forgetting LMH..How could someone still look sooo beautiful or is it handsome while crying??.. =D> =D> =)) =)) =))