[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Just watched episode 16 and all my pitiness went to KW today (i left a bit for my Youngie ofc). He's so miserable. I saw it like his richard simmons dad took him only for granted. From the first start, he just made Won as a decoy, preparing him for present, fighting with his brother. Its not like he didn't care for Tan but if i were him, i feel bad too if what i've been through ups and downs for so many years and my hardwork will be vanished. The richard simmons daddy just saw him as a weakling. I also think that HJ and ES are just his sons' toy that can be taken anytime whenever Daddy Kim want them to get rid off.
:-w

LMH did good in that episode, i felt his shock and pain there and he turned it up during that kiss, hot damn! nice guy's got move! He sure isn't passive in his kisses LMAO! I still would have loved if the writer didnt dumb down ES so much but unfortunately that's the main critic for all her dramas, the girs all lose their edge in the middle of the drama and look weak most of the time. I really think a fiesty female lead would have made things even more interesting in this drama. What if ES stood up to YD since the beginning and THAT made him look at her in a different way and started to fall in love with her because of that? plus with KT being passive half of the drama, it would have helped also to have this wild girl shaking up the joint, lol. Anyway she's still okay i guess, i just wish this writer would write equally for females in her dramas, all of her dramas are focused on the guys and their struggles. I also wish she didnt write this predictable plot either, i think we ALL guessed that ES was going to leave KT to ''save'' him, it's so cliche. Surely they could have used another way to bring on the sadness. What is coming is also predictable, i could see YD going after ES, bringing her back to KT but not before they bond a little and his poor heart gets broken some more and maybe he'll find his mother or something. 

nistymaj said: Enonane1 . said: myhepyending said:

OMO!!!!! the kisssss!!!!! the first part of the kiss i noticed that PSH was struggling....then LMH calm her down.....and leads her to a passionate/hot kiss..

I went back and watched because I thought maybe I didn't see it correctly even after a gazillion times of watching.  I don't think she was struggling - it looked like she was trying to grab onto his shirt or arm....or that is what it looked like to me as if they are groping at each other....

I could be wrong though.

calculator said: Boys Over Flower was funny as Heirs back then; however, the girl character in Heir is better to watch because Park Shin Hye is much younger than Lee Min Ho.
Goo Hye Sun was much older than Lee Min Ho, so it was harder for the audience to enjoy the drama when she tried aegyo scenes with him.

Enonane1 . said: myhepyending said:

OMO!!!!! the kisssss!!!!! the first part of the kiss i noticed that PSH was struggling....then LMH calm her down.....and leads her to a passionate/hot kiss..

I went back and watched because I thought maybe I didn't see it correctly even after a gazillion times of watching.  I don't think she was struggling - it looked like she was trying to grab onto his shirt or arm....or that is what it looked like to me as if they are groping at each other....

I could be wrong though.

@branwen - I finally watched BOF and I don't think it is like Heirs at all....The characters are different and the plot is different - much different...the only similarities are a rich bunch of high schoolers, rich boys, rich girls, some poor kids and rich snobby parents...and Lee Min Ho.....

I don't know why people keep comparing them unless they just liked BOF and Min Ho was in it....the main girls are so different in each show that there are no similarities and can't be compared at all....

Guest adoboluver

Sorry if this is a repost, but does anyone know the name of the song they've been playing a lot in recent episodes? The first time it played was at the end of ep 12 when KT showed up to ES and all they did was cry. It's piano with no lyrics and not on the OST from what I can tell.

It's been driving me MAD.

Guest sachaaimee

Aaaiiisshhhh cincaaaa.... the kiss is getting all over me... even all of you posted it with so many version.... ottokkeeee.... how am I going to live my life until next week..... =))

Guest jsehwan2610

OMO KT ♥ ES kissed

i love it~how i wish i am Eun Sang :x :x :x

This is the best kissing scene ever♥♥♥ughh i can't wait to see ep.17

:(