[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pinkytooth

So hard to endure this episode.So hard....I already crying a river reading joonni live recap.And when I watching the raw. I dont even understand a single word. BUT..I can't stop my tears flowing and flowing and I'm sobbing.. TT_________TT
KES noona. You are daebak. You turn my emotions upside down hardly. And the emotions just too extreme to handle..
Yeorobun..This is the passionate kiss we were waiting for.... This is sweetest moments we've been asking for....
And this is the saddest ending we were never expecting to be happened...
The way they were saying good bye smiling each other like happiest newly wed couple..The way they were kissing passionately..The way they were dating casually, happily..Just put so much pain for the seperation..The way Eunsang sobbing.. The way Tan sobbing,,,
Oh myyyy.. :(( :(( :((

Guest maizangel

writer nim..pd him,is it too much to ask if for the coming episode KW would come to the apartment to comfort his lil' bro after knowing wat had happened..tat would be awesome! >:D< after all he knows how precious ES is to KT :((
n somehow in tonite's episode i can see tat JS did show some emotion,she's like irritated of daddy kim who keeps provoking his 2 sons..am i wrong??well tat how i see it.N it would be daebak if she's the one who's gonna stab(i mean not kill keke :))) her husband's back! N again YD was right - Your enemy is the person sitting beside u with a knife behind HER back.

Tonight's scene towards the end makes me feel painful and sorrowful.. LMH 's silence cry was simply daebak!! It really touches a person heart who feel for him given that situation he is in and how his precious girlfriend left him without saying a word.. Next, I think Rachel and Hyo Shin is feeling something fluttering in their heart! oh yeah their love is slowly budding.. and YD is doing a good job as a knight although I feel sad for him seeing his beloved Eun Sang giggling with another person on the street.. i hope Kim Tan's dad will change for the better.. 

After Tan got tricked by his father at the general meeting of stockholders at work, his father said, “Don’t forget today. Because of the sword you brandished, you lost that girl.”???What kind of father do that to his son???I hope that old bastard will die...this is the omly way his boys will be free...they both love 2 great women...what a jerk...

lockquote class="Quote" rel="adamfever">

Did LMH top himself in kissing (and crying) again? How can that be possible?? Did he prove that PSH can kiss, it just that her previous lead actors are so bad at it?

I don't dare to look at the kissing and crying gifs, because I am afraid I may act improperly here after seeing them . I almost cried, just by reading your comments. Can't wait to get home to watch

well I wouldn't lump all ger previous partners in the bad kisser category cause have you seen YSY kissing in me too flower lol. in any cases I think it has to do with the directing. plus I also thought she had gotten better in her last drama especially in the last kiss of that drama. this one was obviously better than that one but I think it has more to do with directing and experiance. that plus by now I think both actors get more comfortable with the closeness and skinship.

oooow poor uri Young Do ya..... my heart broken.. he needs someone to console him now....Young Do.. you can always marry my daughter.. she's just as pretty as Eun Sang.. well.. she's 7 now.. can you wait 10 years??? (desperate ahjumma who's ship has just sink into the bottom of the sea)

Guest pinkytooth

kaleidoscopegirl said:

Only With my Heart (Lena Park)

Smile brightly.

Don’t worry about me.

I am smiling even now.

I won’t be able to forget.

Only I need to remember.

I won’t forget.

Please smile.

Smile brightly.

I am only thankful.

I have memories with you.

I will hide them well.

And take it out alone to see.

They will give me strength when I miss you.

I will steal you away only with my heart.

I will embrace you only with my heart.

That is enough.

Don’t be hurt because of me.

Even a glance makes me cry.

-Cr to joonni-

--- They released this song just yesterday right? How very fitting for todays episode :( 

Man...LMH look hungry.

I know that he was a good kisser, but tonighy kiss scene show me that he really into the kiss. I think its beyond acting. Its LMH. Seeing his plump eyes while he kissed her, show me the guy was. Half trance by passion . He even have to punish himself by biting his lower lips to control and hold his buring passion for that scene. After kissed hug really emphasize his feeling. :\">

Thank you @corearen for pic I will post it again Cr: as tagged :)>-
938184a2gw1eb162ag21yj20go0gogoc.jpg

Aaah I count the nights.
and the days... because of my desire to you
Oh god... how does it become easy to You 
Every thing... in this farness.

aaaah I miss you dear
where are you....I'm calling  you
I swear I miss your eyes a lot
Is it really!! you forgot the promise

My love become obvious
in years of  farness  and separation
and my heart was trivialize by you
You threw it in fire and suffering

Come back I can't stand more... my sweetheart
answer me with anything if you can.... my sweetheart
I swear I love you  and i'll love you ... my sweetheart
come close and end your farness my sweetheart

How long did it take?
and I couldn't forget you even for a day
and why did this world do it to me  why?????
Why did it take you  away from me ???

I can't forget you... my sweetheart
who may take your place in this world... my sweetheart
I swear I love you and I will keep your  love in my heart .. my sweetheart
I wish I can  rest in your arms ... my sweetheart

By :Mohamad Rifai