[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sachaaimee

Even my internet had successfully pull my nerve I am still exciting to wait for eps 16.... Counting on you @ohoheli amd @ayu_adams .... Gumawo chingu.....

Start!

ES's mum tells KA that they have found a house I think. KA is devastated.

Back to scene of ES outside KT's room. KT opens the door and she smiles widely at him. KT is suspicious and asks how she got here. KT pulls her into the room and hugs her. He tells her it's not her fault. KT touches her hair and face sadly. ES hugs him back and cries. Omg why so sad!!!! :(

KW and Sec Yoon drinking at a bar and talk.

Next morning KT is staring at his cctv waiting for ES come to the gate and leave for school. She knows he's looking at the cctv so she writes something on a notepad and shows it to the cctv and smiles.

At school reporters hog ES. YD and HS save her. YD says let's go and MS holds his arm and says "Ok oppa!"

ES's locker is a mess. YD wants to find the culprit but ES stops him.

ES finally gave CY's childhood photo to Bona as promised. Bona was so pleased. Then suddenly ES said sorry to Bona, and hugged CY. When Bona said, "Are you crazy?" ES also hugged Bona. They asked her why she is like that? ES said, just suddenly felt like doing it. 
*This is a foreboding ... like she knows she is leaving them soon ... so keep her promise, hug them ...*  :-$  @-)   NOT Good ....