[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I hate this episode coz KT's dad is so evil!! Now KT has to fight the world to be w ES and be happy, poor high schooler...being burdened by all this biz crap at such a young age. Anyway, I never knew ES's mom had bn watching CSI, she sure knows how to get fingerprint marks off the safe, lol. :)) I also love that KT's mom is always supportive of him and wants the best for him even if she's humiliated. YD's new hairstyle makes him looks gentler than before and his growing bromance w KT is so fun to watch, fighting! And KW...aishhh....so difficult to get along w KT. N now have to go to "war" bcoz of power struggle done by their own dad, aigooo....KW-ahh...don't mess w ES coz KT won't hv it !! Could it be that ES decided to leave KT after 1/2 mths over n send away to another plc as said by KT's dad? Gosh...rich ppl sure likes to mess up w other ppl's life, chill it dad. :)>- Can't wait for ep.16, KT don't lose hope!! :-SS

Aizah Mahmood said: Yeon said: Am I the one still bothered by the fact, that Kim tan barely had any character development throughout the whole drama..Not trying to be negative or anything, it's just that he's the same now and he was back then..Can someone explain to me what the writer is trying to portray with this character?? 

Guest rain_drops

OMG!! I DID IT! I ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH 37 PAGES without taking any breaks! i thought i wasn't going to make it and would give up, but i powered through! <:-P

Today's ep 15 was pretty entertaining. I love how true KT and HS are to each other in that scene at school after the whole stupid RH fiasco. They were all cool about it. \:D/  in that sense, poor RH, but she is seriously barking up the wrong tree.

and yes, I had one leg in KT-ES ship and my other leg in YD-ES ship, and now I wish I had a third leg because I want to get on board of this KT-YD ship!!!!! ;))  they are just perfect together! :))  I couldn't help but laugh at the scene when YD's dad and KW appeared while they were cleaning the windows, and YD asked KT if they could say that YD hit KT this time. It was funny and sad at the same time that YD has to live in fear of his dad over such stupid things. Both of them together in the cafe and in KT's room had to be my favorite scenes for this ep. :x

Also, the ending, had me in awe of PSH's beauty. I never thought she was pretty, but that scene proved me wrong! so excited for tomorrow's episode!

\:D/  :-h 

episode 16 text preview: (cr: sbs) 탄은 재호에게 김회장이 은상을 유학 보내려고 한다는 이야기를 듣고 은상을 찾아가 은상의 책 속에서 비행기 티켓을 발견한다. 한편 김회장은 원의 사장 해임안으로 임시주총이 열리고 재호가 차기 사장 후보가 될 것이라 하는데..
translation:

When Tan hears from JH (CY's dad) that Chairman Kim is sending ES abroad to study, he comes to see her and finds the ticket in her book. Meanwhile, Chairman Kim opens a special board meeting to fire Won as President and says that JH will be placed as a potential candidate for his replacement.

apologies if posted previously. You guys are wicked fast with this thread. =) always happy to see all the gifs and things. 

@thao_2512 so tell me, this is your tatic, "don't fight at all?"

I'm sure you've heard it yourself from Kim Tan,

"If I have to kneel, then I will. I just have to get back up."

Exactly my point. Just because things seem impossible doesn't mean they should give up. If they're going to fall, well all they have to do is get back up and keep fighting.

I never said Eun Sang was powerless, you just keep insisting that she is. In fact, I believe Eun Sang has a lot of potential to fight. I'm not asking her to save the world, all she needs to do is stick by his side. The battle hasn't even begun, if they don't stick together than there's absolutely no point of beginning the war. Just so we are clear here, they are fighting to be with each other. If eun sang runs away, then there's no point of Kim Tan fighting for her. Am I right?

Like I said, it's a tragedy that she doesn't know his heart well enough by this time. Does he care about those things? Does he see her less because she can't benefit him? Does he see her less because she is poor? Absolutely not!

You think just because they're rich, it means they have more power to fight? And just because eun sang is poor, it's ok that she just settles for one cent better? I believe even Eun Sang as well needs to fight for what she wants.

And either way, this is pointless because we both know that eventually, Eun Sang will fight side by side with Kim Tan, even if it means just being there with him through the steps along the way. Otherwise this drama will be wasted. And you want to know how she will be able to fight? Just keep watching, I'm sure writer Kim has a plan.

Guest mskdramalover

my opinion why choi young do is in 1st place of most hated character is simply because he is a good actor. Because he is so good and he can believe the viewers that he can really do that kind of things that's why viewers hated him. but me, i don't hate him he add spice in this drama. i like him more that kim tan. don't get me wrong i love kim tan but choi young do has this charisma that i can't resist. :\">:\">:\">  

Guest myhepyending

icesiren

said:

episode 16 text preview

: (cr: sbs) 

탄은 재호에게 김회장이 은상을 유학 보내려고 한다는 이야기를 듣고 은상을 찾아가 은상의 책 속에서 비행기 티켓을 발견한다. 한편 김회장은 원의 사장 해임안으로 임시주총이 열리고 재호가 차기 사장 후보가 될 것이라 하는데..
translation

:

When Tan hears from JH (CY's dad) that Chairman Kim is sending ES abroad to study, he comes to see her and finds the ticket in her book. Meanwhile, Chairman Kim opens a special board meeting to fire Won as President and says that JH will be placed as a potential candidate for his replacement.

apologies if posted previously. You guys are wicked fast with this thread. =) always happy to see all the gifs and things. 

Hmmm not sure what to make of this episode just yet...but, I do think that part of ES's helplessness to go with one of two options laid out by the dad is due to her being indebted to him already. Frankly speaking, she was caught up in his web the moment she chose to attend Empire High, which, though isn't her fault, does give the dad licence to play the game his way. Exactly the position that Won's girl was and is still in. Having said that, both Tan and ES are a lot more ballsy than Won and Hyun Joo, not to mention, they communicate a lot more regarding their problems. So whilst I think ES's fear is justified in this situation, which will undoubtedly force her to pick one of two options (coz yunno, dramaland says so) I do hope KES will allow the two characters to share their fears and be honest about their predicament. From the recap it seems ES will reveal the tough spot she's in, and show how afraid she is, but only when Tan confronts her about it. But for once, it would have been nice if we had a heroine that just talked things through before coming to a bloody decision - that way both are informed and can at least throw in some preparation!! Then again, we don't call this drama for no reason lol. Ah well, should be interesting to see how this unfolds!
P.s. I so <3 Young Do!!